England vs Japan

Heskey, is so bad, even i would have scored that chance, seriously how he is considered with 7 goals in 58 games is beyond me

They'll need to improve big time if they want to win the WC

They'll need to improve big time if they want to win the WC
same could be said of a few teams after their last friendlies, i.e spain, and portugal. think we read too much into it

don't think Japanese defenders are going to be in high demand this year... decidedly dodgy performance. only picked up when we had all our best players on the pitch. what a shock.

Urgh, I woke up just as the players were leaving the field.
Can anyone fill me in, good match? well deserved?

Urgh, I woke up just as the players were leaving the field.
Can anyone fill me in, good match? well deserved?

Scrapped a 2-1 win against a poor japan side and your 2 goals were O.G's , enough said.

Poor match. Draw wouldn't have been unfair. Rooney and Hart probably the best players on the day

I thought Rooney was pretty poor, gave it away a lot. Joe Cole or Gerrard MOTM for me. although it seems unpopular to give it to substitutes since the Beckham cameo way back.

Personally I think there is only one player who did his job today at a World Cup standard, Joe Hart. Although Man of the match has to go to the Japan keeper.

Erm...

Spain, Brazil and Argentina must be crapping themselves at the thought of playing us.

I thought Rooney was pretty poor, gave it away a lot. Joe Cole or Gerrard MOTM for me. although it seems unpopular to give it to substitutes since the Beckham cameo way back.
rooney had a good game, same with cole and gerrard.