England vs Japan

sorry i don't think fabio ever realises that something other than 4-4-2 might work better

Walcott, get off, youre *****, youve had too many chances in the england team, one good performance against croatia and hes god apparently, Not england quality in my opinion, Best player has been rooney for me so far, played some good passes and linked the midfield to the attackers well

Still no Adam Johnson for the second half,safe to say Capello doesn't fancy him.

Well done Capello, changed the formation took of walcott and put lennon on the right :D

finally 4-2-3-1. and itv are complaining about it. what do they want, 3-5-2?

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

im two minutes we've player better than the first 45.

Bit of Joe Hart ;) Englands number 1 Englands Englands number 1!

like i said previously ^ Gerrard and J Cole would provide us with shape, whats happened?! Capello eat your heart out :p

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

great save from Civic that is XD

have you seen how much it means to them, and how little (except rooney XD) it means to us.

i think that might be the difference

yopu've now got 3v3 midfield and more passing options and passing triangles. much better if you want to use short passing and possession like capello does

have you seen how much it means to them, and how little (except rooney XD) it means to us.

i think that might be the difference

can see rooney getting sent off in a group game, he's too easy to wind up. especially if he comes across someone with a similar character to Ballack.

i still can't believe Lampard missed the penalty :eek:

if we play like this in South Africa then were coming home early (n)

can see rooney getting sent off in a group game, he's too easy to wind up. especially if he comes across someone with a similar character to Ballack.
to be fair people said that about rooney all season for united, no sending off.

It might just be me but does it seem like England (with the exception of Rooney and Hart) really can't be bothered? This is the worst football ever. This makes Swindon v Millwall look like game of the century.

It might just be me but does it seem like England (with the exception of Rooney and Hart) really can't be bothered? This is the worst football ever. This makes Swindon v Millwall look like game of the century.
Why Hart? He's in goal so how can you tell? :/
Anyway, 1-1