Get depressed as Leeds were in CL 14 years ago around but I was only 4/5 so don't remember. Never will probably experience it in my lifetime

Or a night in front of FM as I have to wait until thursdays to see my team on tv :(

I am considering beginning an online game if someone can manage to take this over

I have one loaded and saved just in case but would anyone have an interest?

I have loaded:

England
Spain
Turkey
Holland
Portugal
Belgium
Scotland

Spain and Portugal only have the top league loaded.

But if anyone was to be interested what league should we begin in (just if the chairman game get's moved on)

Btw I am not flogging away the game, I just imagine that an online game would be relaxed and wouldn't take away too much time

I am considering beginning an online game if someone can manage to take this over

I have one loaded and saved just in case but would anyone have an interest?

I have loaded:

England
Spain
Turkey
Holland
Portugal
Belgium
Scotland

Spain and Portugal only have the top league loaded.

But if anyone was to be interested what league should we begin in (just if the chairman game get's moved on)

Btw I am not flogging away the game, I just imagine that an online game would be relaxed and wouldn't take away too much time

Ive always been interested in network games but can't commit due to having shift work it would only be Tuesday and Thursdays that I could do it and that would only be till 9ish

If I didn't take the game, then I could only be online on Tuesdays and Fridays from 6 till 10 on Tuesday and all night on Friday. Even a early morning Saturday one wouldn't be bad.

Ive always been interested in network games but can't commit due to having shift work it would only be Tuesday and Thursdays that I could do it and that would only be till 9ish

The main days I'm available are Mondays, today and Wednesday's. Maybe after 1:30pm on a Thursday when I finish college, weekends should be fine most of the time.

I'm currently unemployed and it is so hard getting a job at the moment, lucky to have 3 interviews this week but not much will come from them.

The game wouldn't be played every day if mass majority of people weren't available, would probably play if only 1/2 people were not available (depending on the amount of people in)

I don't mind just commiting myself to tuesdays as long as everybody agreed not to buy my players when I am not on the game :)

Yeah. I'm defo available on Tuesdays and Fridays. That's 3 people already. ;)

I don't mind just commiting myself to tuesdays as long as everybody agreed not to buy my players when I am not on the game :)

That would be one rule not to buy players when others are not active, may also help on transfer windows appointing a DoF just in case you couldn't guarantee being around for transfer windows

I can do Tuesdays, I don't mind not being available all the time. I will just have to make sure I have a good assistant manager :p

Okay since that is decided what league should it be? I kinda think Championship mainly because I haen't been Leeds on newest patch but I'm not bothered which one

I am happy with whatever, I will struggle in the Championship but I suppose I got Watford promoted first time of asking so I can't be that bad.