It all depends on the realism anyway.

I sum up all factors I may decide a player may move to you since Liverpool finished 2nd season before, higher than Chelsea. I will be putting a lot into consideration when it comes to realism not just picking a team randomly and I won't be cheating at all so if we go for same player then it'll be based on realism not me being biased

I know, I don't doubt you on that one, it's more sods law we'll both aim for the same ones!

View attachment 667913

Following the arrival of Nzogbia, Jimmy Kebe has been transfer listed by Palace. They are believed to be requesting a fee of 4 million, equal to his market value

Having problems with emails, I need to know how on gmail (if I can) if I can edit people's names so I can rename them to the club they are as many has done deals yet I'm unsure on who is who, I will probably end up creating a list on word on which email belongs to each club but would be easier if I could edit names

Having problems with emails, I need to know how on gmail (if I can) if I can edit people's names so I can rename them to the club they are as many has done deals yet I'm unsure on who is who, I will probably end up creating a list on word on which email belongs to each club but would be easier if I could edit names

Don't think you can. :(

Did you received my mail? Because gmail says that it wasn't delivered. Your e-mail is [email protected], right?

Have everyone edit their name to be their clubs name, i just did mine

will have to drop out of this as i dont have the time sorry Man Utd

View attachment 345498
Transfer Mill

A recent bid from QPR for Christian Benteke worth 12 million was leaked to the press. The bid was rejected by Villa, with Lambert stating that the talismanic striker would go for no less than 20 million pounds. While Benteke is highly rumored to depart, it seems Lambert wants to get some profit from this highly rated striker. The real message though is: Benteke is not untouchable at the club.

IT WORKS SO IF EVERYONE CAN EDIT THEIR EMAIL SO IT COMES UP WITH THE TEAM NAME, IF YOUR TEAM NAME IS ALREADY IN YOUR NAME IT DOESN'T MATTER :p