Leeds may I recommend maybe you should put those info on the first page to let us easily find it

A chairman game is very simple once you get the idea of things, a game where I will be looking for 20 people to take control of clubs, I may bring the club limit down if we begin to wait too long. You are in charge of everything related to your club, transfers, managers, budgets, facilities and various aspects of the club you own. All decisions have to go through me first, I will confirm it and put it into the game.

Liverpool announce new chairman!

View attachment 345527

In what can be seen as the start of a new era, Liverpool have announced that Mr God Fish will be replacing John Henry in charge. In a takeover that has rumbled on for a couple of months, not much has been revealed about Mr Fish, however the following press conference should shed some light on the matter.

R: So, Mr Fish, what exactly did you used to do?

F: Back in the day, I used to help run one of the cricket counties, behind the scenes of course. The reason you won't know this is that I didn't tell anyone. I then went abroad for a while, and have been involved in football, and until fairly recently, was involved as a silent partner at Italian club Atalanta. So, rest assured Liverpool supporters, I know exactly what I'm doing.

R: Can I ask, where did the finance for this deal come from?

F: Selling sofas. Then I sold more sofas. Then I owned the shops that sold the sofas. You see where this is going right? It's really quite a lucrative business.

R: It's unusual, I grant you. What are you aims for this season, any immediate thoughts?

F: We have two primary aims this season. Finish in the top 4, and crush Everton and Manchester United into the ground. Demolishing Chelsea would be pretty sweet too.

R: Now that's fighting talk? Liverpool have strengthened after Suarez's departure, do you plan to carry that on?

F: I'll look at the squad and decide. If people wish to bid for my players, I'll consider it. Just a point on Suarez though, I'm glad the cheating c*nt has left. I've been a Liverpool supporter my entire life, we don't need him bringing down our club. Although to be nice, I sent him a pack of canneloni. I've heard he likes that.

R: You mean Chiellini right?

F: Ah.... good job I kept the receipt then.

R: As a final thought for us, are there any other clubs you'll be keeping an eye on?

F: I've a soft spot for Leicester, I nearly bought them. They would be the only club I'd like to see do well apart from us.

R: Many Thanks, Mr Fish, we wish all the club the best for the upcoming season.

So there you have it. Liverpool are owned by a mysterious sofa tycoon who dabbles in Italian football in his spare time. It's enough to make your mouth water really.

Liverpool announce new chairman!

View attachment 667852

In what can be seen as the start of a new era, Liverpool have announced that Mr God Fish will be replacing John Henry in charge. In a takeover that has rumbled on for a couple of months, not much has been revealed about Mr Fish, however the following press conference should shed some light on the matter.

R: So, Mr Fish, what exactly did you used to do?

F: Back in the day, I used to help run one of the cricket counties, behind the scenes of course. The reason you won't know this is that I didn't tell anyone. I then went abroad for a while, and have been involved in football, and until fairly recently, was involved as a silent partner at Italian club Atalanta. So, rest assured Liverpool supporters, I know exactly what I'm doing.

R: Can I ask, where did the finance for this deal come from?

F: Selling sofas. Then I sold more sofas. Then I owned the shops that sold the sofas. You see where this is going right? It's really quite a lucrative business.

R: It's unusual, I grant you. What are you aims for this season, any immediate thoughts?

F: We have two primary aims this season. Finish in the top 4, and crush Everton and Manchester United into the ground. Demolishing Chelsea would be pretty sweet too.

R: Now that's fighting talk? Liverpool have strengthened after Suarez's departure, do you plan to carry that on?

F: I'll look at the squad and decide. If people wish to bid for my players, I'll consider it. Just a point on Suarez though, I'm glad the cheating c*nt has left. I've been a Liverpool supporter my entire life, we don't need him bringing down our club. Although to be nice, I sent him a pack of canneloni. I've heard he likes that.

R: You mean Chiellini right?

F: Ah.... good job I kept the receipt then.

R: As a final thought for us, are there any other clubs you'll be keeping an eye on?

F: I've a soft spot for Leicester, I nearly bought them. They would be the only club I'd like to see do well apart from us.

R: Many Thanks, Mr Fish, we wish all the club the best for the upcoming season.

So there you have it. Liverpool are owned by a mysterious sofa tycoon who dabbles in Italian football in his spare time. It's enough to make your mouth water really.

Sofa bit made me chuckle and nope not a chance you're beating me :p

View attachment 667878

New signing makes 2nd for Newcastle!

The new signing is Chris Herd, who signs from Villa for 1m. His mentals are great and his physicals and his technical stats are good.

Lol you have until Thursday mate no worries :)

Got two people jotted down for my self with players and wages, fairly hopeful I get them.

PS worth noting since people know I'm participating, they may question whether I'm being honest or not with transfers if Iget one of their targets. I will be 100% honest with transfers, and will be no cheating from me at all.

Also worth noting no one has gone for players I've gone for yet so no need to worry if people are thinking i've gone for one of your players

View attachment 345526
Villa Transfers Rolling In

Transfers have already begun to roll in for Aston Villa. With one player leaving, two arriving, and plenty of rumors, this window has brought a flurry of activity of Villa Offices.

Players In:

View attachment 345525
Marco van Ginkel -
The new signing has arrived on a loan deal with an option to extend the loan for another season. His wages are 25K and this versatile midfielder can play in the middle or out wide. Lambert and Petrov will use him in the first team and hopefully he will have an immediate partnership and impact with Delph, Westwood, and Ahmadi.

View attachment 345514
Oriol Romeu -
The second signing from Chelsea to Villa Park is Oriol Romeu, another diverse, young player. He will be coming in on a loan deal with an option to buy at the end of the season for an undetermined fee. With wages at 15K the player can play center back, defensive mid, or center mid and will be used as cover for the first team.

Players leaving the club are Chris Herd, who has joined Newcastle for 1 Million, and Charles N'Zogbia, who has left for Crystal Palace for 1.5 Million with Joe Bennet going on loan to Palace as part of the deal with an option to buy for 900K.

In other rumors, two staff members are reportedly being signed by the Villains. Names have not been released, but this is in an effort to improve the training level of the club.

Source: avfc.co.uk

I've identified 5 places that need strengthening whether it's for first team or back up. That's only planning I've done yet

I have 2-3 targets in mind so far. Experience tells me I've probably gone for the same players as you though, so I need to move sharpish.

View attachment 667853
Villa Transfers Rolling In

Transfers have already begun to roll in for Aston Villa. With one player leaving, two arriving, and plenty of rumors, this window has brought a flurry of activity of Villa Offices.

Players In:

View attachment 667854
Marco van Ginkel -
The new signing has arrived on a loan deal with an option to extend the loan for another season. His wages are 25K and this versatile midfielder can play in the middle or out wide. Lambert and Petrov will use him in the first team and hopefully he will have an immediate partnership and impact with Delph, Westwood, and Ahmadi.

View attachment 667881
Oriol Romeu -
The second signing from Chelsea to Villa Park is Oriol Romeu, another diverse, young player. He will be coming in on a loan deal with an option to buy at the end of the season for an undetermined fee. With wages at 15K the player can play center back, defensive mid, or center mid and will be used as cover for the first team.

Players leaving the club are Chris Herd, who has joined Newcastle for 1 Million, and Charles N'Zogbia, who has left for Crystal Palace for 1.5 Million with Joe Bennet going on loan to Palace as part of the deal with an option to buy for 900K.

In other rumors, two staff members are reportedly being signed by the Villains. Names have not been released, but this is in an effort to improve the training level of the club.

Source: avfc.co.uk

Oh, you've stolen van Ginkel from me. It's on ;)

I have 2-3 targets in mind so far. Experience tells me I've probably gone for the same players as you though, so I need to move sharpish.

It all depends on the realism anyway.

I sum up all factors I may decide a player may move to you since Liverpool finished 2nd season before, higher than Chelsea. I will be putting a lot into consideration when it comes to realism not just picking a team randomly and I won't be cheating at all so if we go for same player then it'll be based on realism not me being biased

View attachment 667891

Crystal Palace chairman Shaahid Jhetam has unveiled Charles Nzogbia as the first player to join the club under his reign. Nzogbia joins the club form 1.5 million pounds on a 60k a week contract.

Nzogbia has found himself transfer listed at Aston Villa due to injuries. Crystal Palace coach Tony Pulis has welcomed the signing, saying it adds a lot to his team, and he is confident that the player will stay fit and come up big for the club.

In addition Joe Bennett has joined on a season long loan. The fans have welcomed the signing, due to the fact that the club lack a decent left full back at the moment. If Joe impresses, he could be snapped up for as little as 900k next season due a clause in the loan agreement.

Shaahid has said that this is just a step in the right direction and that you can expect the club to continue to strengthen.