English Premier League Chairman Game

View attachment 345489
Aston Villa Loan out Tonev; Bring in Anita

Aston Villa have loaned out Aleksandar Tonev to Newcastle as they needed a left winger. Anita will go the opposite way to provide cover for the first team's midfield, especially defensive mid. This brings the total incoming transfers to 3 and outgoing to 4. In other news, a rumored bid from Arsenal for Christian Benteke has been made. Details have not been released, but it can be assumed that it will take a great deal of money to force Benteke to leave Villa Park.

View attachment 345485
@SkySportsNews: Sky sources suggest that Napoli are preparing a bid for Arsenal centre back Thomas Vermaelen, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger refused to comment on the matter. Stay tuned to #SSN for the latest. #SSN #AFC

View attachment 345486

We come live from the Hawthorns to announce the latest twist in the chairman round-a-bout. West Brom legend Bob Taylor has taken the reigns of The Baggies with immediate affect. It is not known what he has planned for the club but fans are said to be happy that such a club icon has taken charge.

Stay tuned for the next update as Bob introduces himself and his plan for the season, including whether Alan Irvine will still be in charge and their transfer list will be available for all to see too.

In the mean time, if you would like to enquire about any of my players feel free, I will get down to business tomorrow afternoon :)

View attachment 345484

A Leicester City player has been spotted arriving at Stamford Bridge just less than ten minutes ago according to an unknown source, no one is sure whether to believe it is true or false considering the size difference between the two clubs.

New Owner at the Emirates Stadium

View attachment 667955

Reporter: In a shock twist another premier league club has been sold. Arsenal Legend Thierry Henry has taken over as chairman of club. Titou joins us now.

Thierry: It's good to finally be back at the club after all these years

Reporter: It must be a strange experience for you being the boss of your ex-boss

Thierry: (chuckles) I'm sure Arsene will have to get used to dealing with me and answering to my commands. He is a fantastic manager however who I hope to keep at the club for many years.

Reporter: Recent reports have linked you with Aston Villa striker Christian Benteke. Do you have anything to say on these matters?

Thierry: Well, I can officially confirm he is our first signing of the window. I look forward to managing such an exceptional talent who could possibly become almost as good as me (grins)

Reporter: That is high praise Titou. Other reports have stated that club captain Vermaelen may be leaving the club. Anything to add?

Thierry: I haven't entered talks with any clubs as of yet but if the offer is right, the yes we could need a new captain

Reporter: Any other transfer dealings we ought to know of?

Thierry: No comment.

Reporter: Oh c'mon Thierry, don't be like that.

Thierry: Sorry to disappoint you but I am keeping my cards close to my chest for the time being

Reporter: Aww you're no fun. Well, that was Thierry Henry the new chairman of Arsenal FC. Back to you in the studio!​

Last edited:
Just a reminder to people when I do monthly fees for loansI calculate it and then will either put the total fee in your balance or take it straight out depending whether you are loaning him or sending him out on loan, it would be impossible to do it every month

Very much enjoying this atm, thanks everyone for the participation. Looking forward to reading club statements from the people who haven't done any yet

View attachment 345470

Leicester City announced players that are now transfer listed:

Jamie Vardy 26y/o English Striker, listed for 3.2M
Conrad Logan 27y/o Irish Goalkeeper, listed for 185k​

View attachment 345480

New Ownership at the theatre of dreams

Manchester United have announced that new owners have come into the club with ex footballer Gonzalo Flores buying out the club from the previous owners. It is unknown how he was able to raise the funds to buy the club but it is obvious that he is coming into the club with idea to spend big and win big. He has released a statement and this is what he has had to say.

"I am happy to stand here today and announce that I am the sole owner of this incredible football club. I intend bring instant success to the club and put the troubles of last season behind us. With a new manager and now new owners this club has a fresh start to build another great dynasty just like Busby and Ferguson have done before. At the moment I will be sticking with Louis Van Gaal as the clubs manager but he knows what I expect from him in the coming season. As a winger during my playing years I find his tactics unorthodox but if they are able to bring success I dont care what tactics he plays."

This is what he had to say about his current squad as well.

"At the moment the squad is a bit thin at the back and it is something we are immediately looking to fix, especially if Van Gaal wishes to play 3 CB's. We are somehow both heavy in numbers but light in quality in the midfield and it is a problem we will also need to address. There are a couple of players that are available and I will be looking to move them out to free up space for better players in the squad."

The players currently available for transfer are:

Nani £15 million
Anderson £7.5 million
Cleverley £7.5 million
Lindegaard £5 million
Young £10 million
Fletcher £7.5 million

If anyone is interested in trying to negotiate a transfer they can contact me at [email protected]

Liverpool T/L - Martin Kelly - 5m asking price, unless you can provide a sweeter deal.
- All other players would be down to personal discretion.

View attachment 345465
Big Transfer for Benteke

Aston Villa's striker Christian Benteke has just signed for Premier League side Arsenal for a reported fee of 19 million pounds plus an exchange of Yaya Sanogo. Fans were a bit skeptical of this sale considering the force Benteke had last season up front, but manager Paul Lambert pointed out that the offer was too good not to accept and that Aston Villa had now more than doubled their balance. With the striking options now being Libor Kozak, Darren Bent, and Yaya Sanogo, a few targets have now been lined up to replace the Belgian. Only time will tell if any big transfers go through.

Transfers Until Now:

IN -
Marco van Ginkel - Loan
Oriol Romeu - Loan
Vurnon Anita - Loan
Yaya Sanogo - Part of Exchange

OUT -
Charles N'Zogbia - 1.5 Mil
Joe Bennet - Part of 1.5 Mil deal
Aleksandar Tonev - Loan
Christian Benteke - 19 Mil
Chris Herd - 1 M

Last edited:
Friendly relations between former players and now owners Thierry Henry and Stiliyan Petrov have led their two clubs (who they both captained) to form a partnership for the coming years. This partnership is not much more than friendly relations but involves a first choice deal on any outgoing transfer from either club. This means that the owners will have to notify each other and give an option to buy for every outgoing transfer. It is said that this deal was created following the transfer of Christian Benteke to Arsenal for a reported 19 Mil + Sanogo. Stiliyan Petrov stated following the meeting between himself and Henry that "We are both experienced heads in the game and we know when to strike a deal that can benefit both of us." This is certainly a partnership that will have a part to play in the future of the EPL.

-Dillon Tyler Brown, BBC Sport.

Back