English Premier League Chairman Game

Why don't you have the free Steam download FM Editor you can do all that there? Also, noticed Ralph Lerner is still my chairman didn't know if you'd gotten around to that yet or... needs to be the Big Bulgarian Steve!

Because once the season is up he wouldnt be able to add the loans for next season etc.

That makes sense; then since your keeping a list of who's on loan can you just take away the LOAN at the end of them I mean as invested players we know who we have loaned in and you have a list as well so to look cleaner can that be taken away or...?

Why don't you have the free Steam download FM Editor you can do all that there? Also, noticed Ralph Lerner is still my chairman didn't know if you'd gotten around to that yet or... needs to be the Big Bulgarian Steve!

It was changed but I have started a new one since to get rid of attribute masking and new leagues so I need to do all that again. Is that only for beginning of the games though?

That makes sense; then since your keeping a list of who's on loan can you just take away the LOAN at the end of them I mean as invested players we know who we have loaned in and you have a list as well so to look cleaner can that be taken away or...?

It's easier for him and us, if LOAN is written on the playersd name. this way we can see if the club has bought the player or just loaned it. Saves us and him the trouble of emailing everyone if the player is on loan or bought by the club

I just set the nickname, I will remove the nickname at the end of the loan :P

It was changed but I have started a new one since to get rid of attribute masking and new leagues so I need to do all that again. Is that only for beginning of the games though?

Yea its (the editor) only for the beginning; and ok fair enough :) @ Santiago

Yea Ik that lol it's cool ahaha

Lol you'll see mine soon I totally messed up the wage mate :P so I sent one with the correct wage

The Liberty Stadium
View attachment 345162

After a lot of press speculation over the last few days it seems like we are finally going to find out who the mystery new owner of Swansea City AFC is and what this means for the club. It is with great pleasure that I can introduce you to this great club's new chairman Manuel Poggiali.

First off you may be wondering why I chose to buy Swansea, well they are a good team and I'm looking forward to the new challenge being an avid football fan and after playing in the European Futsal Championship I got talking to a few of the guys there and they recommended them to me. being the only Welsh club in the Premier league made them seem like an underdog and reminded me of how I felt during my Racing career.

I've previously proved that the Underdog can win, after taking world titles in my racing days and now I'm here to repeat the success with Swansea.

As such my first piece of business was to install a new manager in Ole Gunner Solskjaer. Solskjaer is someone I trust with the job of taking forward the club and between us we are going to lead this club to glory. We've already begun chatting about the squad, which areas we can improve and which players could be deemed surplus to requirements.

View attachment 345156
Grealish Transfer Saga Continues

Today Stiliyan Petrov was available to answer some questions regarding the potential sale of Jack Grealish. He stated that," Jack is an amazing talent, one of the brightest young English prospects, but looking at the offer it almost seems too good to turn down. 17 million is a large amount of money and we also have to look at what is best for Jack here as well as the club. Jack can now develop at one of the best clubs in the league and Villa can take in a lot of money to reinvest for signings and future financial considerations. Furthermore, having a player like Jordan Graham who plays left wing as well, is 18, and has about the same potential as Jack, means that this deal can go through without Villa worrying about not having a youth gem. We still have Graham, and if Jack were to be sold Graham would step into his role. Now, considering that Jack has more ability currently actually plays in our favor because we already have Gabby [Agbonlahor] on the left, who no one can dispute is a club legend already at just 26. With Cole and Weimann available to play there and a possible signing coming in from outside England, keeping Graham to develop in the u21's until he reaches a higher level of play would be the best thing for Villa and we'd still be able to sell Grealish. Now, if Graham were to develop, who knows? A big club might come knocking and we'll see what happens. But, Grealish's transfer is still being considered by the club. We haven't confirmed anything yet, but if certain factors come into play it is likely that Jack will be moving on."
Fans, although slightly disappointed at the probable sale of a youth star, one of the brightest in the premier league, realize that it is good business for Villa and that this new reign under Petrov will undoubtedly have changes as well. Furthermore, having Graham can somewhat mitigate their disappointment as he looks to be just as promising as Grealish. Hopefully he will stick around for another few seasons at least, but if bigger clubs come knocking, who knows what could happen? A period of transition is inevitable.

The next time Petrov will speak will be at the Transfer Review Press Conference.

Source: avfc.co.uk

Last edited:
DONE HALLELUJAH. Will release a save to make sure things are right, almost certain I may have missed a few things. Email me if I made a mistake

Swansea City Transfer List

Gerhard Tremmel 250k
Dwight Tiendali 2.5mil
Leon Britton 7.5mil
José Canas 5mil
Nathan Dyer 5mil
Marvin Emnes 3mil
Bafetimbi Gomis 15mil

Please contact through Email.

edited Sagna's name to loan

And Flanagon and Robinson.

Check your loanees make sure the names are changed