English Premier League Chairman Game

Usually that was the tactic from the last game or in this case it will be the managers/clubs preferred formation. It usually changes throughout the season

Ok that doesn't really help me pick my transfers then :) Thanks for the info. Can't wait till my C2C transfers get sorted then I will get my scouting head on.

BTW not ignoring any emails, working from the bottom to edit them all in. Also busy in the real world so it's running quite slowly

BTW not ignoring any emails, working from the bottom to edit them all in. Also busy in the real world so it's running quite slowly

If I am already included in an email with the deals from C2C do I need to enter them into the table for when I do my own transfers?

If I am already included in an email with the deals from C2C do I need to enter them into the table for when I do my own transfers?

I don't understand properly as I'm in rush mode with doing other things socially, I'll just say yes as it'll make it easier for me

I don't understand properly as I'm in rush mode with doing other things socially, I'll just say yes as it'll make it easier for me

Don't worry, getting myself confused I think. I only need to do the table you quoted for transfers which aren't C2C. If I do it wrong you will tell me anyway so its ok :)

I can't email you, but can everyone else, can you pm me with your email again, I used [email protected]
I get
[h=2]Delivery Status Notification (Failure)‏ , but I can mail everyone else, so pm me your email if this is not your pls ^^[/h]

View attachment 668561

Crystal Palace chairman, Shaahid, has discussed the squad in length with the coaching staff and has decided the following players have been deemed surplice to requirements.

Lewis Price 150k
Peter Ramage 500k
Stuart O'Keefe 800k
Jerome Thomas 2 million
Jimmy Kebe 3 million
Stephen Dobbie 250k
Paddy McCarthy 500k
Owen Garvan 500k

All prices are negotiable

View attachment 668506

Updated transfer list

Manchester United have announced an updated transfers list which includes more players and revised asking fees. All fees are negotiable to a certain degree.

Lindegaard £2.5 Million
Fletcher £7.5 Million
Nani £12 Million
Young £10 Million
Anderson £5 Million
Cleverley £7.5 Million
Powell £2.5 Million SOLD
Zaha £10 Million
Kagawa £30 Million

There are also a host of younger players on the U21's including Thorpe and Blackett who are available if you are interested.

Nick Powell has been sold just to let everyone know as I have received a few messages about his availability. Everyone else so far is still available.

It should though if you go to a team and click players on loan you can add players there right?

No, only allows me to move to other club. There will be some editor that would let me but it doesn't make a difference, I move all back at the end anyway

No, only allows me to move to other club. There will be some editor that would let me but it doesn't make a difference, I move all back at the end anyway

Why don't you have the free Steam download FM Editor you can do all that there? Also, noticed Ralph Lerner is still my chairman didn't know if you'd gotten around to that yet or... needs to be the Big Bulgarian Steve!

Back