English Premier League Chairman Game

And can the save be put on the first page please would make it easier to access it!

@SkySportsNews: As interest builds up for highly rated Twenty year old Eder Alvarez Balanta four clubs have made a bid for the youngster

How will you decide? the most realistic club or lottery between the realistic clubs?

View attachment 668511

We welcome you to The Hawthorns once again where Bob Taylor is about to give his first press conference as The Baggies Chairman. This is what he has to say.

"I welcome you to a new chapter in this clubs history. Jeremy came to me a few weeks ago saying he wanted to step down as Chairman of the club and asked if I wanted to take over due to being regarded as an Icon at the club. I didn't hesitate in saying yes as I have a special bond with the club and I want to see them topping the table within a few years. With regards to the management team, they have only just been given the job so it would be cruel for me to not allow them to prove their worth. Also with Alan's history as being head of youth development in a very successful Everton team I feel he would be perfect in the direction that I want this club to aim for. I would like to eventually have a youth system which we can rely on to bring us at least 3 first team players a season and Alan's knowledge of this will be a great help. I will now pass you over to Alan with some news on our transfers and targets for this season."

"Thanks Bob, now as he was saying we are aiming to be safely positioned in mid table this year with the hopes of maybe breaking into the top half. This will give us a good base to kick on next season with our main plans. Transfer wise, there isn't much in the bank but we have had a lot of offers from top premier league clubs to nuture their talents who are not quite ready for first team football at their clubs but would be star performers at our club. We have had a good meeting with the Spurs Chairman and you should see the fruits of this relationship soon. In terms of the players leaving the club, I feel that everyone has a role to play within our season so nobody is on the transfer list, although if a club came to us with an offer we couldn't refuse then there could be exits. Yacob is one player who is gathering a lot of interest at the moment from abroad but we would rather a premier league team come in for him so we could strike out a deal. Thanks for your time"

How will you decide? the most realistic club or lottery between the realistic clubs?

I try to act like the player and will put all factors into consideration e.g

club/player reputation
How ambitious player is
Depending on personality may move for first team football e.g Luke Shaw has the possibility to move to Liverpool or Chelsea, he may decide to move to Liverpool since Liverpool trust playing young players
Season before league position
European football.

And other factors if people can recommend some

Im not sure but I think those that are interested should put in one final offer and the club that offers the highest fee should get him. This would make it a bit more realistic as the selling team would always be looking to make the most money possible from the player.

Hey on the save why are all the loans not actually loans? They just have the word next to them?

View attachment 345224
QPR Transfer list
This is the players that are surplus the requirements for QPR
1.brian murphy-200k
2.Junior Hoilett-3.5m (valued 6.75m) still can decrease
3.adel taarabt-4m(valued 7m)
if interest on this or other players in qpr email [email protected]

Im not sure but I think those that are interested should put in one final offer and the club that offers the highest fee should get him. This would make it a bit more realistic as the selling team would always be looking to make the most money possible from the player.

For C2C transfers the deal goes straight through it's first come first serve

For other transfers you find out the transfer value put a bid in, and it's the players choice where he goes

Just a quick question as I am not too sure. On the tactics screen the formation that is currently there, is that the formation likely to be played by my manager EG Chelsea's is 4-2-3-1. Just because mine is a flat 4-4-2 and I will aim my transfers around that formation if that is the case.

Just a quick question as I am not too sure. On the tactics screen the formation that is currently there, is that the formation likely to be played by my manager EG Chelsea's is 4-2-3-1. Just because mine is a flat 4-4-2 and I will aim my transfers around that formation if that is the case.

Usually that was the tactic from the last game or in this case it will be the managers/clubs preferred formation. It usually changes throughout the season

Back