English Premier League Chairman Game

may have realised it would probably be pointless doing so.

Wait, I don't know who it is. Would someone tell me? :)

Hopefully that is what everyone thought.

I doubt it, if he would have got a first team slot I'd have gone for him thinking that could tip it in my favour but knowing I couldn't knew a better club would want him and couldn't see myself winning that one.

If the save is released and there are 1 or 2 mistakes that we see and we tell you will they be fixed before the simming starts?

I doubt anyone has gone for my signings I just hope I get them as I'm relying on it haha.

Lol due to me selling Benteke, Grealish, and Graham, I had a lot to spend. Hopefully my transfers will be deemed realistic!

I should at least get 3 out of the 17 free transfers I bid for lol

Sorry guys I had to go fora mini shopping trip since I'm away for the weekend. I release the list then I start editing so you will have some time to tell me, if youdon't sa in before I start simming I will put them in the next update and will say sorry thousands of times

Sorry guys I had to go fora mini shopping trip since I'm away for the weekend. I release the list then I start editing so you will have some time to tell me, if youdon't sa in before I start simming I will put them in the next update and will say sorry thousands of times

Not really sure I get it...

Not really sure I get it...

He tells us who's going where and puts up the save with the C2C transfers and loans before he starts the editing so we'll have time to see if there's anything wrong with the C2C ones before he starts simming. If there is something wrong but we're not online to notice before he starts he'll correct it at the next update.

View attachment 344722

Southampton Have Urgent Meeting!

There has been reports Chairman Murley has called the board and manager Ronald Koeman. Fans are worrying about the transfer window being shut and no new transfers have yet to be confirmed. With the like of Ramirez left on loan with a possible permanent move, Ward-Prowse has been sold to Chelsea even though James will stay at the club until the end of 2015/2016 season. With only loanee Centre Back Senderos arrived here they could be in for a long season!

Murley and Koeman is said to have release all new news as soon as the paperwork has been sorted, watch this space!

List is just about done, hope I don't have much complaints. For some transfers I've gone by the game and for some I've gone with my knowledge. Hope you don't kill me

Back