English Premier League Chairman Game

I thought there was a rule saying we could only bid on 3, I'd have gone for more if I realised it was allowed.

Sorry haha, I needed to make the most out of free transfers to improve my squad. It wasnt that many lol, only 17 bids :P

Right got them written down now will work through whats realistic and what's not and then will post it up.

Tell me if I missed anything

I will then edit it all

Save released

You then go wild with excitement and then disappointment when you see Chelsea is top of the league, you know like the over used gif of Roy Hodgson from the world cup?

Right got them written down now will work through whats realistic and what's not and then will post it up.

Tell me if I missed anything

I will then edit it all

Save released

You then go wild with excitement and then disappointment when you see Chelsea is top of the league, you know like the over used gif of Roy Hodgson from the world cup?

Are you going to announce who has won the transfers where people have bid for the same player or do we open the save our selves and be disappointed/ecstatic? I know I will be disappointed as I doubt I was the only person bidding on my player.

Are you going to announce who has won the transfers where people have bid for the same player or do we open the save our selves and be disappointed/ecstatic? I know I will be disappointed as I doubt I was the only person bidding on my player.

I announce

Hope I get my Player! Probably not because it's either gonna be unrealistic or someone else has bid.

Back