English Premier League Chairman Game

He tells us who's going where and puts up the save with the C2C transfers and loans before he starts the editing so we'll have time to see if there's anything wrong with the C2C ones before he starts simming. If there is something wrong but we're not online to notice before he starts he'll correct it at the next update.

Oh I get it cheers!

Guys I know your all excited but it's hard work what leeds is doing give him some slack otherwise there will be mistakes.

To make this ten times harder I'm in the kitchen doing my tea. So I can't actually write them all down. This transfer window I'll have to do something lazy, if you don't understand then I'll have to do something else

A document with all details will be up in a few minutes. I'll try make a list when I'm less busy but this will be easier for the people that are desperate to find out :)

Transfers 2013

Gokhan Gonul

Accepted Club
Southampton

David Limbersky

Club joined
Southampton

Kiko Casilla

Club Joined
Southampton

Gonzalo Rodriguez

Club Joined
Southampton

Mats Moller Daehli

Club Joined
Swansea

Club Rejected

West Ham

Alberto Moreno

Club Joined
Liverpool

Stephan El Shaarawy

Club Joined
Liverpool

Daley Blind

Club Joined
Liverpool

Club Rejected
Chelsea

Jonathon Silva

This is what I got up to on the other page btw, you see why it would've took forever?

And after I would have to space it all out to make it readable etc. Could've took up to an hour or two

Boom! Got 4/5 of my players so far ;)

EDIT: Got all of them :)

Last edited:
Whoa whoooa, mate it looks like i completed 7 transfers, but I told you earlier that i don't want to complete all of them, so should i send you a message which i want to complete? Didn't expected this xD

Oh and people that have had more than 8 players accepted email me who you would want instead. And frees especially Palace owner :P email me who you want.

My email messed up and cleared everything

Whoa whoooa, mate it looks like i completed 7 transfers, but I told you earlier that i don't want to complete all of them, so should i send you a message which i want to complete? Didn't expected this xD

Yep :) I put something about that above :P

Back