English Premier League Chairman Game

A hard month!

View attachment 343157
Last time you joined us here at The Hawthorns, there was so much promise about the season but they had to be wary of the teams that they were facing. After 3 losses out of four this month, it looks like The Baggies have to cast an eye over their shoulder at the relegation zone as opposed to who is in front of them. This is what chairman Bob Taylor had to say.

Well I did say we had say we had some hard games coming up this month and judging by the performances we still have a lot to work on. After falling down to 14th we have got to up our game in the next month. Difficult games against Liverpool and Man Utd one after the other was tough but a loss to Crystal Palace is not on and I am unhappy with the loss against a team we should be beating. However, we did score two goals in one game for the first time this season aginast QPR, which will hopefully encourage both Anichebe and the rest of the team to get their shooting boots on. With games against Stoke West Ham and Spurs this month I would like to come away with atleast 4 points next time I speak to you, if not 6. From what I can see Morale is high within the camp and I am happy with Alan so there will be no changes on that fron as of yet.

It looks like I will have to do a financial update soon, some teams may be in the red.

For Q.P.R sorry I didn't get back to you. I have been busy but you will not be able to afford compensation as you are in the red.

View attachment 343160

Leicester City November review

November is a fourth month of Leicester City under control of Polish businessman Krzysztof Bogusz. In previous months The Foxes were doing well, sitting in top half of the table. However November looked like a hard month with two trips to London to play against title conteders Chelsea and Arsenal. How does it turned out? You can read that in our monthly review of November!

Matchday 10
Saturday 2 November
Attendance: 35,006

Chelsea FC 1-1 Leicester City
Goals: Schurrle (2') - Drinkwater (58')
Wasilewski red card (66')

Leicester got one point after their first match of the month. Early after kick-off Andre Schurrle scored the opening goal and from that moment The Foxes had to find a way to turn around the outcome of the match. In 16th minute Leicester experienced another blow as team captain Wes Morgan got brain shock and had to be subbed. Fortunately, Chelsea didn't managed to score another goal and Leicester started to play better after half-time. In 58th minute Remy Cabella picked a pass to Danny Drinkwater and he beat Thibaut Courtois as ball has found the net. In 66th minute Marcin Wasilewski received red card and he finished his game after being subbed on for Wes Morgan. However, Leicester played well in defensive with Kasper Schmeichel showing top perfomance too, and managed to get one point at Stamford Bridge.

Matchday 11
Saturday 9 November
Attendance: 30, 837

Leicester City 2-0 Aston Villa
Goals: Bamford (9'), Ulloa (60')
Anita (6'), Agbonlahor (24') red card

Leicester beating an opponent sitting in relegation zone with Anita and Agbonlahor helping The Foxes. Leicester dominated the game and could score more but it ended up 2-0 after Bamford and Ulloa goals.

Matchday 12
Saturday 23 November
Attendance 57, 752

Arsenal 2-2 Leicester City
Goals: Podolski (1', 58') - Ulloa (32'), Nugent (89')

Another trip to London, another draw, and another early lost goal. Still, Foxes can be happy as Arsenal is a big team and a draw against them is a very valuable point, especially at Emirates. Leicester had some luck though, as Per Mertesacker got injured in 87th minute and Gunners had to end the match playing 10 men. David Nugent took the advantage of it and scored an late goal, his 4th this season.

Player of the month:
Remy Cabella, another great month for Frenchman, showing he was worth the price he was signed for, he leads the Premier League assist classification with 8 assists in 8 games!

Injury report: Zakaria Bakkali is still out for a longer period after his painful injury he got at training in September, he's expected to be back in mid Februry, we wish him speedy recovery!

Remember from next season you have to pay off the rest of the players contract if you want to release them, this is a warning as some clubs are running low on money and you won't be able to release a player for cash next season

Remember from next season you have to pay off the rest of the players contract if you want to release them, this is a warning as some clubs are running low on money and you won't be able to release a player for cash next season

Does this mean that we are still able to release players for their value in the January transfer window?

Does this mean that we are still able to release players for their value in the January transfer window?

Yes :)

By the way this part of the message is for everyone, I'll try and get a finance update later tonight, I'm off to the Leeds match vs Brighton

View attachment 673317
Exclusive Interview with Thierry Henry

Reporter: We are now joined by the chairman of the gunners, Mr Thierry Henry, for a quick chat about all things Arsenal.

Thierry: Its a pleasure to be back after my long absence through holiday.

Reporter: Hope you had a great time. Now talk us through the transfer business done by you and Wenger.

Thierry: So firstly, I bought Christian Benteke from our new partner club Aston Villa for 19 million plus Yaya Sanogo. It was a shame to see Yaya go but I thought Benteke was worth the loss. However, for some reason Arsene hasn't registered Benteke in any of our squads and so he has yet to make his competitive debut for us. I also signed 3 other players from foreign clubs for undisclosed fees. Alex Sandro, 22 year old with 6 caps for Brazil, has come in as a replacement for the future but currently rotates with Gibbs and Monreal. Neven SUbotic came in under the presumption that club captain Thomas Vermaelen would be leaving the club this summer but this deal didn't come to fruition and as such, a central defender may be leaving the club in Januaryl. The biggest signing I believe we have made this summer was the capture of Sami Khedira from Real Madrid who slots straight into our first team. Arsene Wenger made a few youth transfers in the signings of Curro, Mario Pugliese and Joaquin who are all aged 17 and will be the spine of team for years to come. The spanish signings are reminiscent of the signing of Cesc Fabregas all those years ago, who I am a great admirer of and would want to see in an Arsenal shirt again. Wenger also signed Jose Sosa which is a bit of a strange signing in my eyes as he is the 4th choice right winger at the club but he has looked impressive in his 6 outings for the club garnering an impressive average rating of a 7. The most notable outgoing were Flamini for 2 million to West Ham, who is well past his prime but it is still a shame to see him go, Yaya Sanogo as part of the player exchange deal and Serge Gnabry also going on loan to West Ham. Any further questions?

Reporter: That was a very detailed answer Thierry. What would you say about your form so far?

Thierry: Well.... it's hard to say as we have won an impressive 7 out of 12 games so far. However, it is disappointing not winning some of the other 5 games as we should beating Aston Villa, lost 2-0, and Leicester, drew 2-2, and it is an absolute disgrace losing 3-0 to Everton at the Emirates. 5th is alright for the moment but we definitely need to finish in a Champions League position and overtake West Ham but first place Man Utd are still not too far in front of us, only 3 points ahead. Champions League has gone as planned with us already having qualified with a game to spare and looking likely to win the group.

Reporter: And finally, any specific performances to comment on?

Thierry: We have had a lot of injuries this season already to many key players. A special shoutout goes to David Ospina who has been an excellent goalkeeper for us in Szczesny's absence and may get to keep the first team jersey after the Pole's return from injury. Aaron Ramsey has been our best performer so far this season with an average rating of 7.53 iver 22 appearances, scoring 5 and assisting 4. Our strike force have also been exceptional with Giroud gathering 8 goals and 2 assists and Sanchez scoring 5 and assisting 8. A player I have been unhappy with is Abou Diaby as he has a horrendous attitude and never performs when called up. He will definitely be sold as soon as I have the chance.

Reporter: Well, that was a fantastic interview, Thierry. See you again soon to discuss the January transfer window!

(Thought i'd do a long one as I hadn't done one in a while)​

fher.jpg

More consistency, Martinez
The blog of Paul Scholes
Blog posted: 29 November 2014

Consistency, Martinez, consistency. Its what wins you trophies. Granted, we have had some wins against quality teams, most notably the 3-0 win over Arsenal, but you cant depend on individual results to win you anything. For one, you've got to set a fixed starting 11. We need stability in this side urgently, with so many of our players putting in a good shift one match then seemingly falling asleep the next. With that being said, I'm going to be expecting us to be in the top 10 by January and qualifying for the Europa League knockout stage. Or else...

Update will be up today.

For people who miss an update I expect them to do a round up of the four or more months they missed.

I have got a minimum expectation of how many updates I expect you to do, if you don't reach that you will leave the game.

I won't be giving away the expectation as some people will stop doing updates once they reach the number, this is a story and needs everybody's participation to make it successful

CLUB BALANCES

Arsenal 66.1m

Burnley 19.6m

Crystal Palace 24.8m

Everton -6.5m

Hull 20m

Leicester 44.5m

Liverpool -5m

Man City 13m

Man Utd 10.9m

Newcastle 7.9m

Q.P.R -1.9m

Southampton 30.1m

Stoke City 1.1m

Swansea 9.2m

Tottenham 4.4m

West Brom 25m

West Ham 4.2m

Looks like the lower predicted teams could be the ones having the most fun next window!

Everton, Spurs and Stoke owner remember to accept the invitation to dropbox (I resent the invitation to your email) that is where the save will be stored

Back