English Premier League Chairman Game

View attachment 343314

Saints Update

Since the last update, the saints have had an up down run of games. We have struggled against the bigger teams so far losing against the likes of Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal. But the other games we should be winning we have including a nice win against Man Utd in the Capital One cup. Southampton are currently sitting 8th in the table and over 4 points away from the Euro spot which is our target this season. Gonul has been a rock at the back for us in recent months while Jack Cork has been very woeful and struggling to do anything right. Rumour has it chairman Murley and manager Koeman have been talking and writing a list on possible transfers in the January window.

Why do I get so many reds and injuries man? #unlucky at least we moved up one and beat arsenal stupid own goal to chelsea but hopefully we can slowly climb up again Quintero has not started yet why mate?

We have replacements for Sunderland and Hull, it was a shame to see one leave as he was part of the European Chairman game but I wasn't provided with any details so we had to find replacements.

That's just a reminder as well I won't be offering no sentiment to anyone, if I haven't been told a reason why you can't do updates then I will look for somebody else to take over your club

I am delighted to announce that i have completed the takeover at Hull city, i am looking forward to working with everyone at the club, and i hope my time at the club will bring huge success to everybody involved with hull city.

I am delighted to announce that i have completed the takeover at Hull city, i am looking forward to working with everyone at the club, and i hope my time at the club will bring huge success to everybody involved with hull city.

I think you should at least have a badge...

I think you should at least have a badge...

Yes please use the badge like Lewie stated. I hope to see a bit more detail as well.

Remember this is a story and people will enjoy and read it with a nice lay out, an enjoyable read with good detail and maybe an interesting story line.

I am really happy to announce that i have completed the takeover at hull city, i am really looking forward to working with all the players and the current manager, My aim is to help hull city reach the top of the European game, i have already had a brief chat with Steve Bruce and i am excited about working with him, he is a manager that i have full faith in and i have admired him for a very long time.

Within the next 10 years my aim is to bring champions league football to the KC Stadium and to become a well established premier league club.

hull-city-afc-hd-logo.png

Latest reports from the Liberty stadium aren't good, with the club doing poorly so far, and with arguably their 2 best goalies out injured, which is a situation that's unlikely to improve before the visit of Chelsea.

Unfortunately Fabianski hasn't been performing very well when he was fit so hopefully he can come back from this Injury more focussed and start putting in some better performances otherwise his place at the club could come under question just 6 months after joining, with the club reportedly having the funds t strengthen in January which at the moment is certainly looking like it's something that's much needed.

View attachment 343281
Chelsea fans disgruntled with Lampard's ownership.

Hello, welcome back to Gillette Soccer Saturday and we look ahead of all the up and coming Saturday action but first we go to St James Park as we speak to several Chelsea fans that have made the trip up to Newcastle for the game later today.

Reporter: You have made the long trip to Chelsea, firstly do you expect a result and with Frank Lampard coming under some pressure by the fans, is he ruining his reputation?

Fan #1: Jose's first stint was brilliant for the club. I will never forget the day when he predicted the day where Chelsea would win the league but now I am less confident about Jose, he is a fantastic manager but I always believe you should never go back to an old club. I think we will lose today, we've been very lucky to be only 6 points off the top of the league, we should be way lower.

With Frank, as a player he will never damage his reputation at the club but it is not working for him as Chelsea chairman and for such an inexperienced guy at one of the best clubs in England is just not right.

Reporter: *Asks same question to another fan*

Fan #2: We're screwed. We are not performing well and I do not blame Jose, this is Lampard's fault and as long as he is the king pin at the club we will continue to fail, he should step down now whilst he has the chance.

Reporter: *Asks same question to yet another fan*

Fan #3: I will not bother answering this. It is early in the season, we are six points off the top of the league, we have had major changes in the squad and we will benefit in the long term, although I don't think we will win the league I still think we will finish high up.

Sky Sports News HQ: Well a mixed view amongst Chelsea fans, the club has been very used to success over the last few years and they look set to disappoint if their performances do not pick up very quick. We will be going for a short break and then we will then be speaking to Chris Kamara as he is inside White Hart Lane to speak to Scottish striker Jordan Rhodes.

TWO HOURS LATER

View attachment 343271View attachment 343270

We are back are on TalkSport, I am Adrian Durham and this is Match day Live. We are here live on the phone with Chelsea owner Frank Lampard who has been victim of serious criticism from Chelsea fans and various pundits in football.

Adrian: Hello Frank, how are you?

Frank: Hi, I am not great thanks.

Adrian: I could of guessed that. You rang us today so you must have something to say, what is it actually about?

Frank: Well firstly this is the most popular chat show on radio to do with sport so I feel I can get a point across and many people will be around to listen. Whilst doing this I want to talk about my position at the club as well as Jose's and the performances of the Chelsea side of this season.

Adrian: Okay... well firstly would you like to tell me about your position at the club. How have you handled the criticism from the fans so far?

Frank: Well firstly I am upset, upset not because of the fans criticism because they deserve their opinion and if they believe something is not going right then something must be wrong. I am upset because many people have made false promises to me and have ultimately let the club down.

Adrian: Would you like to expand?

Frank: Well yes of course, one person to have let me down the most is Mourinho. As a player I had great respect for Jose and I thought he was a great manager but now as owner I see him as a completely different person. I told him in pre season that I expect good attacking football as well as seeing an accomplished passing side. The problem is that I haven't seen any of that and has gone completely against my word. We are playing worse than last season and we are even playing with ten men behind the ball against the smaller sides.

Adrian: Is his job at risk, are you looking to sack him?

Frank: I have tried, I looked at possible replacements a week ago and there was many and I mean many that I would find to be better options than Jose. Th one problem is though that it is nearly impossible for me to get rid of Jose. As I calculated the compensation cost to sack Mourinho, I was shocked to see how high the price was. We would have to pay 30 million pound to sack Jose and we don't want to be wasting that money. It is impossible to relieve Jose of his duties. So for the club and fans sake he has got to improve.

Adrian: You realise this will most likely create a poor relationship with Jose and more importantly the fans that worship Jose?

Frank: Unfortunately I do realise that and with the fans I hope they can forgive me as I continue to fund the club.

Adrian: I don't know why I haven't asked this yet but have you got any doubts about staying at Chelsea?

Frank: This is the only possible answer for me, yes I will be staying at the club... forever if I can.

Adrian: Hopefully in the future Chelsea fans will be delighted to hear that but for now they will not know whether to be happy or sad with that statement, but now and probably my final question are you happy with the clubs position and can you see any possible improvement coming shortly?

Frank: As you can guess that I am not happy with the clubs position and I find that we are very lucky to still be close to first place. With our performances we deserve to be lower mid table. I am unhappy to see Diego Costa playing in an attacking midfield role as he should be playing in his preferred striker role. We are a good side and that we have managed to get some good results proves that but now we need to improve our performances so we can actually think "we deserved that result" and we will obviously move up the table. Finally I think with stronger performances we can finish in the top four, for now I won't be getting ahead of myself just yet and will keep my feet placed firmly on the ground.

Adrian: Okay thanks for that. Bye for now Frank.

Frank: Thanks for having me Adrian.

Adrian: No problem... That was Frank Lampard the Chelsea owner with an unexpected phone call as he spoke about various different things that he felt he had to get off his mind. We will play highlights of the interview later on, for now we will be going for another break as the interview took up a lot of time, we will see you shortly back on TalkSport.

View attachment 343225

Good atmosphere building at Old Trafford

After a slow start to the season Manchester United have started to put together a good run of form which has taken them to top of the premier league after 12 games. They are currently 2 points ahead of their nearest rivals and have lost only 1 game in the league. They are currently on an eight match unbeaten run which includes wins against their direct rivals Manchester City and well earned result away from home against Stoke. This is what current chairman Gonzalo Flores has had to say on the clubs recent form.

"We are of course very pleased with the teams performance recently as they have been able to take us to the top of the league and this is down to everyone from the players and staff to the fans as well who support the team every week. I am a little disappointed to be out of the cup already but Southampton are a good team who have very capable players so I am not surprised at the result. Hopefully Van Gaal can keep the results coming to match our targets of challenging for the title."

3 of the next 4 games for Manchester United are Everton, Chelsea and Arsenal which will make tough competition for them but if they are able to get through these games with some decent results they will be looking to push into the second half of the season looking to take home the premier league trophy once again.

View attachment 343226
Burnley off to a bad start
Kuba Schmit seemed calm on his press conference, he responded on few questions and here is his quick interview:

View attachment 343222

Joe Alansson:" You have only one win in first 12 Premier League games, is that something that worries you ?"

Kuba Schmit:" We do have one win, but we also have 4 draws against really good Premier League sides, last game was against Chelsea and we drew there scoring three goals, it is really hard to score three goals on Stamford Bridge but we did it, too bad it was not a win, but we got a point, we drew one game against West Ham, West Ham are currently 3rd in the league and here in Burnley on Turf Moor we scored 2 goals to them, that is their only draw, 2 weeks later we drew against Sunderland again on our ground scoring 1 goal, problem to all that is conceding that many goals, but I am sure manager will figure it out, I got Bacary Sagna for him, on winter I will get him one more defender and hopefully he will stay in the league. We won against Queens Park Rangers four one again on our home ground, we had two defeats on our home ground in 6 matches, and we scored in 5 of them, excuse me, I went well out of question "

View attachment 343221

Frederic Meyer:" You went out in FA Cup to 3rd division side Preston, what was the problem ?"

Kuba Schmit:" We played on away ground but these kind of things should not happen, I rather not talk about problems in my squad when Sean Dyche is manager and you have to ask him that "

View attachment 343220

Domagoj Vucic:" Will Matt Gilks be available for match against Aston Villa ?"

Kuba Schmit:" You will have to ask Sean Dyche that "

Kuba Schmit:" Thank you for your time but I won't answer questions anymore "

Back