English Premier League Chairman Game

Either way I can't open it, so if someone could ss me my fixtures and league table I would be really delightful ^^

Players Available:

Jose Enrique
Fabio Borini
Simon Mignolet
Adam Lallana

Sensible bids only - I may consider not doing further business with you if transfer bids are ridiculous.

Meanwhile, Mr Fish sighted at Anfield. The Sofa tycoon was last spotted chasing a dog near the ground, we'll have more within the hour.

Remember either download/copy the file

Don't actually move it. It would then be unavailable for other users

Update will be up today.

For people who miss an update I expect them to do a round up of the four or more months they missed.

I have got a minimum expectation of how many updates I expect you to do, if you don't reach that you will leave the game.

I won't be giving away the expectation as some people will stop doing updates once they reach the number, this is a story and needs everybody's participation to make it successful

will post update later, currently working on my game, previously washed mushrooms.

View attachment 342630

R: It's been a while but here we are at Anfield with Mr God Fish, sofa tycoon and Liverpool owner. Mr Fish, first of all, how do you explain your recent absence? Something to do with a dog I hear?

F: You hear correct. A dog nicked the match ball just before the PSG home game, and I've ended up spending 2-3 months chasing it! Needless to say, with ball control like that, we've given him a contract, we need that in a midfield. We've had the Anfield cat, or Kop Cat, why not the Liverpool Retriever? Either way, he's got to be better than the donkey we signed a couple of years back. Oh, sorry, Andy Carroll.

R: Quite... Anyway, on to your performances this season. Your thoughts?

F: I wondered when we'd get to that! Honestly, I've been less than impressed with 2015. 2014 was beautiful, we dominated most teams, and escaped a champions league group with FC Bayern and moneybags PSG. We had a COC Semi Final, and all was good. We've let it slip though, and Chelsea have shafted us in the FA and CO cups. Needless to say, I expect a little good natured banter, so I retort, 5 Champions Leagues!

Anyway, our league form needs to improve. I was disappointed with our league defeat to Leicester recently, I was hoping,as was Jack Robinson, to put one over on them. No matter, we'll get them next time. With some easier matches to come, we will look to recover, and the Spurs match is a biggie. That said, we are at Anfield for that, and we will need the Kop in full voice.

Benfica in the Champions League should be fun, I reckon we can win that. Last couple of times we've met them in the knockouts, they've dumped us out, it's time for our revenge.

R: Any players you'd like to single out?

F: Lucas and Stevie G have been solid for us, but our stand out player so far has been Daley Blind. Ignoring the fact that he is injured, like most of my good defensive players, he's had a stunning season so far, and we are delighted with the signing.

R: What about players you are looking to sell?

F: We have a few, yes. Lallana, Borini, Mignolet, Gouffran, Enrique, G Johnson are all available on transfers, providing they are sensible bids, whilst I am prepared to loan Markovic out for a nominal fee. The relevant people all have my email, it is in their hands now.

R: Thanks for everything Mr Fish. Are you likely to be sticking around, or are you set to disappear again?

F: Providing no other animals get in and steal the match ball, I'll be here for the long term. Later folks.

View attachment 342631

Deal is Struck at Aston Villa!
Today, at Bodymoor Heath, life long villa fan Tom Brown was unveiled as the new Aston Villa chairman. The euromillions jackpot winner bought the club from Stiliyan Petrov for a reduced fee as it's reported Petrov had fallen out of love with the club. Brown comes into the club having no previous chairman experience, so it's sure to be a big step for the young man.

Brown has come out saying how he has recently been appalled by the sale of not only big name, but potential future stars too. He wants Aston Villa to become a club that buys players, not sells them. Brown was quoted on AVTV saying, "Aston Villa is a club I have watched in Europe myself, and they deserve to be back there. Not only do we have some of the best training and youth facilities in the country, we have one of the best fan bases. This fan base deserves to be watching the best team possible every week, so you can guarantee from this moment onwards, Villa will become a big club once again!"

Brown is not very happy at the teams current league position, and has already had an early meeting with Paul Lambert. It has been reported that Brown had very stern words to say to Paul Lambert, and ensured him that results would not be as lenient under his regime. You can be assured that Brown is watching very very closely. Brown has assured fans he will be in the ground for every home game, making sure that the club goes forwards, and not backwards.

Fans have greeted this news in very positive fashion. Fans have come out saying they were initially shocked that the club had been sold for the second time in a mere 6 months, but were pleased that a Villa fan was at the helm. They are very positive about the bright future that can be added to the proud history of Aston Villa Football Club.

Former players have come out on twitter today to support the new owner, with the most notable being club legend Paul McGrath.

View attachment 342614

Brown cannot fathom how a club like Aston Villa could be bottom of the Premier League, so is going to be enforcing big changes from the off. The rumoured transfer list is said to be including, Antonio Luna, Kieran Richardson, Alan Hutton and Karim El Ahmadi. With a rumoured over 30 million pounds in the bank, it's time for Brown and co to get down to business.

It has been rumoured that Brown can be contacted at [email protected] for any enquiries about the club.

P.S. Sorry if my poor editing skills offend anyone, just trying my best!​

Last edited:
View attachment 342613
View attachment 674148
Rumours are circulating today that Chairman of West Brom, Bob Taylor has lost patience with manager Alan Irvine due to the horrific slip down the table which currently sees them sitting 19th. If sources are to be speaking the truth, Irvine could be shown the door tonight with a shortlist of 3 managers already drawn up ready to replace him. Should Irvine get the sack then bookies have installed Steve McLaren and Sami Hyppia as joint favourites, with Martin Jol lined up for a shock return coming in at second favourite.

View attachment 342618

4 Month Review by the Owner of MC
(also questions asked by journalists)

Let's start with the great and magnificent Champions League. Everything started out fabulously, by winning Monaco 2-1, Galatasaray 1-0, then it took even a better turn, when we won Barcelona 1-0 in Spain, later on drawing the 1-1 in our home, but turned out it would cost us later on, when we lost to Monaco1-2 and Gala 0-1. In first four games of CL Edin Dzeko was in the best for of his career in CL, scoring in every game. He even scored against Barcelona, twice, once home, once away. We finished the group second, just 1 point behind Barca. Our next "enemy" is Atletico Madrid.

In league, everything went well till 11 November. Before that date we had not lost a single game in the BPL. Then, on that date, we lost, we also went and lost the next 2 games too. Which allowed our biggest rival "The One Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken" get the first place in the league. It made me furious. I spoke with Pellegrini and we agreed that it was partially Mascherano's fault, because he hadn't played as well as expected from him. So we had a chat with him, how we are gonna drop him, if he does not start playing better. And lookie, he started playing a little better. After the three losses we started destroying teams. We killed Liverpool by 3 goals, Q.P.R by 2 and then we decided to rape West Brom by five goals, which we did. The next "giant" we faced was Chelsea and his chairman Frank Lampard. Dzeko f***ed them. Scored two, won by one.

In November or at that time, some clubs thought they were better, than us so we started winning again and regained our position at the first place.

I had my secreter make this chart to show you, how much better we are than our fierce rivals.
View attachment 342609
As you can see, they have been in front of us only 3 times. It shows our superiority.

Any questions?

Journalist: Yo, Who ya think, who'll win tha World Cup?
Juan (that's the chairman): Well, I have all my money on Brazil, so I hope they'll win. Actually I truly hope that Mexico win, my friend. Anything else?

Journalist (with a stupid face, named Vlad): Do you like Manchester United?
Juan: Vlad, go f*** yourself! (storms out.)

Last edited:
View attachment 342607
Chelsea sale list

With rumours circulating that Chelsea are close to going in debt a number of players have been listed for sale!

Petr Cech
Jackson Martinez
Hatem Ben Arfa
Will Hughes (LOAN)
Ever Banega
Anthony Knockaert
Jack Grealish (LOAN)
Mohamed Salah
Ramires

Cabella injured 4-5 months <facepalm>. Why does this game hate me?

PS! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, My team is the only one without injuries! HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!

View attachment 342598
Paul Lambert Sacked!
It is coming out of Aston Villa Football Club today that within only days of being in charge, Tom Brown has sacked manager Paul Lambert. Lambert had not clocked up a win in 10 Premier League games, and it was very much expected that he would be shown the door. It is rumoured that it cost Brown a mere £720,000 to rid the club of Lambert. With a fair-well interview with AVTV Lambert has apologised to Villa fans for the poor form of the team in his tenure and has vowed to try and get his managerial career back on track at another club.

Aston Villa were very quick to appoint a replacement, with cultured manager Gianfranco Zola coming into the club. Fans have started to question why Zola was bought into the club when there are better candidates out there, but Brown has backed his new manager, saying he firms believes he can keep the club up. With a rumoured transfer kitty of over 20 million pounds, it will be very interesting to see where Zola decides to spend this money.

Zola's previous work in the championship has seen Aston Villa become linked with Wolves player Danny Batth, and former Birmingham City player Nathan Redmond in the last few hours. Nothing official has been submitted yet though.

SHAAHID PLEASED WITH PALACE

View attachment 342589Crystal Palace chairman, Shaahid Jhetam, has expressed delight that his team has made it 23 games and have a 7 point cushion above the relegation zone.

Shaahid Jhetam: "I'm very happy that with each passing game we are looking more and more likely to survive. That has always been the goal this season, and even though anything can happen in the next 15 games, we are confident of survival. I want to congratulate Tony Pulis on the wonderful job thus far. I'd also like to stress that the club is in a wonderful financial position, and survival this season will only improve our bank balance. That means the club is likely to be debt free soon and you can expect the club to actually make major signings next season. I am however disappointed with some of the players at the club, and so should offers come in, we will definitely sell."

Crystal Palace currently lie in 15th place on 24 points and although relegation is a possibility, they look good enough to avoid it as Shaahid says.
Shaahid also mentioned that certain players will be up for sale, but he did not disclose any names, however these are the players we believe to be available:

Lewis Price
Adrian Mariappa
Jerome Thomas
Jason Puncheon
Yannick Bolasie
Jimmy Kebe
Charles N'zogbia
Fraizer Campbell

Will maybe have to post finances again since they were from November. Silly me.

I think if you are going to publicly show clubs finances then all 20 teams should be shown. On the last list only 17 were shown. I think it is fairer to know everyones finances or for you to PM everyone to tell them their personal balance.

I'm busy doing other things so could someone explain how to get the save from dropbox, some people are confused

I think if you are going to publicly show clubs finances then all 20 teams should be shown. On the last list only 17 were shown. I think it is fairer to know everyones finances or for you to PM everyone to tell them their personal balance.

Yeah from now on I will give balances to people who mail me. I only did 17 as at the time two clubs were not owned and didn't feel like I needed to put mine down as I knew mine from now I will keep it private

Back