English Premier League Chairman Game

News
QPR Chairman lost patience with harry redknapp.Rumors they have been shortlisting better manager to take the job

View attachment 672313
Mediocre start for Newcastle

Lewie has said to be slightly disappointed with Newcastle's progress so far. They place 11th 6 points behind 6th Spurs. Some special results include beating both City (2-1) and Everton (2-0). Our top scorer is Facundo Ferreyra with 5 in 4 starts (5 off bench) and the top performer has been David Silva with an Avg of 7.75 in 13 games. Top assisters have been Volland and Silva with 5 as well.

View attachment 672338
Great Start for the Hammers

After 12 games into the season West Ham sit Surprisingly in 12 place.

Sky sports went to the The Boleyn Ground to see how Sam Allardyce and Paul Fleming were making this happen.

Sky Sports - "The first question is for Mr Fleming How do you feel you get on with Sam"

Paul Fleming-"
Like all relationships there are arguments but I generally we get on well.We have conversations every day about transfer targets and how the team are getting on but I generally feel we get on well.

Sky Sports - " Thanks Paul and now a question for Sam . Mr Allardyce how are you doing it you have the hammers who were predicted to finish just above the relegation zone who are right now after 12 games sitting in 3rd.

Sam Allardyce - " Im a magician haha"

Sky Sports - " We want a real answer"

Sam Allardyce - " Well it's all down to bringing in the right players to take the club forward and hard training also using the right tactic for my squad and also having Andy Carroll in your team".

Sky Sports - "Well there you have it West Ham sit in 3rd position after 12 games many people believe they wont stay there. were do you think they will finish
?"

Tweet us @Skysportsnews with the hashtag...... Hammers

QPR UPDATE

Qpr chaiman talk
John: I have been furious about the **** results! I no longer have faith on redknapp and will immedietly find a new manager who can do better than him. Last is not a good or respectable position and redknapp is just destroying our reputation. I am blaming his tactics for our lose and currently we only won 1 match which is unacceptable! Why would he sold remy , remy is our best player and he just sold him like that .That shows we need a manager who uses him mind!

View attachment 672338
Great Start for the Hammers

After 12 games into the season West Ham sit Surprisingly in 12 place.

Sky sports went to the The Boleyn Ground to see how Sam Allardyce and Paul Fleming were making this happen.

Sky Sports - "The first question is for Mr Fleming How do you feel you get on with Sam"

Paul Fleming-"
Like all relationships there are arguments but I generally we get on well.We have conversations every day about transfer targets and how the team are getting on but I generally feel we get on well.

Sky Sports - " Thanks Paul and now a question for Sam . Mr Allardyce how are you doing it you have the hammers who were predicted to finish just above the relegation zone who are right now after 12 games sitting in 3rd.

Sam Allardyce - " Im a magician haha"

Sky Sports - " We want a real answer"

Sam Allardyce - " Well it's all down to bringing in the right players to take the club forward and hard training also using the right tactic for my squad and also having Andy Carroll in your team".

Sky Sports - "Well there you have it West Ham sit in 3rd position after 12 games many people believe they wont stay there. were do you think they will finish
?"

Tweet us @Skysportsnews with the hashtag...... Hammers

#Hammers 8th

If someone could ss my picture of league table and Burnley fixtures I would be grateful, thanks ^^

Watching Chelsea game atm, will do whole league update later and CHelsea's update later. Would do it now but my girlfriend will be stealing the laptop

Could everyone now install Dropbox please? I get an extra 500mb once one person installs it and if everyone could do that it could be beneficial if I do a fm 15 chairman game etc

Back