English Premier League Chairman Game

cant access the folder can someone repost it somewhere or something?
thanks

Evertons-new-crest-008.jpg

its the time of the year again! Open to swap and cash deals :)
More Players might be added to the list if we acquire our transfer targets

Players for sale:
Emmanuel Adebayor (ST)- 6 million

Steven Pienaar (THE WHOLE MIDFIELD :D)- 4 million
Seamus Coleman (RB/RM)- 22 million
Tony Hibbert (RB)- 1.5 million
Arouna Kone (ST)- 4 million
Darren Gibson(CM/DM)- 8.5 million
Aiden Mcgeady (AMR/L)- 8 million
Muhamed Besic (CB/DM/CM)-7.5 million

Players for loan: Enquire for loan fees
Joel (GK)
Jan Oblak (GK)
Luke Garbutt (LB/LM)
Muhamed Besic (CB/DM/CM)

Right, I was too busy to announce the transfer window open yesterday but it is open now, I will still be very busy today so answering to enquiries will be impossible, because my phone is broke and I can't see where I am typing. I don't even know how I managed to type this much

bbb6020770b2ba3d360d18240b3a0747.jpg

View attachment 342312

Losses to rivals cost Manchester United

Losses to Everton, Chelsea and Arsenal, all in the month of December, has seen Manchester United lose there place at the top of the premier league table and slip down to 3rd in the table. They also dropped points to Southampton after a 1-1 draw in the month of December which led to them to gain only 10 points from a possible 21 in December. Better form in January has seen Manchester United lose only 1 game, 2-1 to Newcastle, and beat their rivals Liverpool 3-1 at Old Trafford. Man Utd are also still in the FA Cup after beating Blackburn Rovers in the 3rd round and drawing with Sunderland in the 4th round with a replay coming up soon. Current Manchester United chairman Gonzalo Flores has released the following statement.

"We are very disappointed in the results from December and I am looking for the team to pick up their form and by the end of the season push for the title. The manager knows that he has my full backing at the moment but he also knows what I expect and if he does not deliver that then I will not be afraid of making a change. We are looking to make a few changes to the squad which is why certain players have been transfer listed but all members of the squad are available if another chairman wishes to contact me with an offer for them."

View attachment 342181
QPR chairman delighted out of relegation zone
We are currently in the 17th spot but i belive we can still win and get a better position.Currently the managers job is save and i expect more same perfomance by this club soon

I'm writing a big overview of games since the Chelsea game now, so look for it soon.

View attachment 342182

Sales from Old Trafford

Manchester United have announced the sale of 3 players as Javier Hernandez, Tom Cleverley and Stefan Savic have all left the club to other premier league teams. Javier Hernandez has left the club to go to Aston Villa in a deal that could eventually be worth almost £15 Million. Tom Cleverley and Stefan Savic have both gone to West Brom in a joint deal with £9 Million being paid upfront and more being paid if West Brom are able to avoid relegation from the Premier league. These players were all seen as surplus to requirements at Old Trafford so Man Utd are not looking to sign anyone to replace them at the moment. Gonzalo Flores has also released a list of the current players available for transfer and for loan.

Anderson £2.5 Million
Valencia £7.5 Million
Nani £7.5 Million
Young £7.5 Million
Lindegaard £1 Million

Clyne LOAN
Januzaj LOAN

Contact [email protected]

This month has been a very crazy month, with 1 draw in all of them. Here is Newcastle from the Chelsea game:

Newcastle 2-0 Chelsea
Oussama Assaidi (55)
Ayoze Pérez (87)

This was a great win over Frank Lampard's Chelsea. We beat them on shots and the number on target (11 to 8 and 7 to 2) but they had marginally better possession (48% to 52%)

Aston Villa 0-1 Newcastle
Kevin Volland (36)

We recorded our 4th win in a row by beating Villa, who are in the dreaded drop zone. Again we beat them on Shots and the number on target (6 to 10 and 4 to 7) and we also had a lot more posession (44% to 56%)

Newcastle 0-2 Arsenal
Jose Sosa (8)
Mesut Ozil (35)

Our 1st loss in 5 as Arsenal beat us with 2 first half goals. We got less Shots and number on target (7 to 13 and 4 to 8) but surprisingly, we had marginally more possession (51% to 49%). Doesn't help that Coloccini decides to get himself sent off.
:@

Southampton 2-1 Newcastle
Dani Osvaldo (10)
Jay Rodriguez (21)
Siem de Jong (83)

This was disappointing, but we just couldn't take our chances today. We had more Shots but had less on target (9 to 14 and 6 to 4) and we still had more possession again (47% to 53%)

Newcastle 1-0 Leicester
Martin Skrtel (44)

I always expected this match to be tough as we were VS massive overachievers Leicester. We just had more Shots and on target (10 to 7 and 4 to 3) and as a trend for us, we have more possession (53% to 47%)

Swansea 1-0 Newcastle
Pablo Hernandez (55)

Newcastle 1-0 Burnley
Facundo Ferreyra (13)

Crystal Palace 2
-0 Newcastle
Marouane Chamakh (22, 47)

Newcastle 2-1 Man Utd

Liverpool 2
-1 Newcastle

QPR 0-0 Newcastle

Will do my update tomorrow, as you can see I have made some transfers but will be completely going over everything tomorrow afternoon

Back