English Premier League Chairman Game

ALSO IF YOU HAVE SENT LEWIE ANY LISTS, PLEASE NOW SEND THEM TO ME AS HE IS NOT AROUND SO I CANT GET TO HIM.

Sooo should i send you an email i have sent to him earlier?

View attachment 676797
BREAKING NEW INTERVIEW AFTER WINDOW SHUT

Saints owner releases news on transfer rumours.
Jeff Stelling: Welcome to an exclusive interview with Southampton Chairman, Murley. We are here for a quick interview to talk about the recent rumours of staff changes and new players coming and going. First off, Murley, thank you very much for coming in tonight I know it's late and it's been a long day for you guys at Southampton FC but can we talk about these recent rumours about Koeman being the next manager to be replaced in the BPL. Is any of these true?

Murley: Hello Jeff, I would like to say it's an honour to be interviewed by yourself as the ledge that you are! Anyways! To business.... No, we have had no connections with any other managers and haven't had any doubts on Koeman's abilities what so ever.

Jeff Stelling: Moving on, we also have had our sources say you we're in the running with for ex-Man Utd centre back Stefan Savic? We know he has recently joined the baggies on a £5 million with a possible £2 million extra if they can stay up. Savic would slot right into your squad and is considered a player you could quite need.

Murley: Well, I can say it is true. Man Utd put him on the market for a fair price for a great young centre back which will do nothing but bloom and we put a nice bid in, over the odds I may add. But the baggies beat us to the deal and fair play to him and good luck to Savic. Saying all that, We have signed 2 new defenders in this window which could help us push for a possible 6th place finish and be in Europe next season.

Jeff: That was my next question, your moving fast! Who are these players?

Murley: I thought you guys knew everything about us? I guess I was wrong! The new players are Daryl Janmaat the dutch right back from Newcastle and Jorge Fucile from Nacional. We got both players for a very good deal with very good potential for the future.

Jeff: That is great new for you saints. Both very good players with experience and will improve your squad. Moving on, how are you with the recent saint player Gaston Ramirez moving to a rival BPL?

Murley: Koeman's formation is a difficult and rare formation to pull off and requires a certain type of player. Gaston wasn't going to fit into our formation so we thought we should cash in. We maybe should of got a bit more for him but due to his failure at Chelsea, it lowered his market value and we didn't have much to push the price up on but we struck a deal and it's all done and dusted. Anyways after all of that it is time to go as I have a meeting early tomorrow morning with Koeman and the squad. Thanks you.

*Murley walks out of the interview room*

Jeff: Oh right... Well I guess that is all for tonight. Thanks for listening with Southampton Chairman Murley and myself Jeff Stelling. Good night.

View attachment 341208
Aston Villa January Transfer Window Round Up
Aston Villa have signed a total of 7 players, in their attempt to remain a Premier League football club. Further to the previous three already signed, Gaston Ramirez, Javier Hernandez and Martin Demichelis, they moved to sign 4 more on deadline day.

View attachment 341206
Danny Batth
First up, there is a player that Villa have been linked with for a long time in the window. Danny Batth signs from local rivals Wolves for a fee of 4.2 million pounds. He will be a great asset to the team, at the young age of 24, he still has some improving to do, and improves our back-line greatly. We know have fantastic options in the centre back positions, with new signings Batth and Demichelis joining Ciaran Clark, Nathan Baker, Jores Okore and Sergi Gomez.

View attachment 341203
Leon Goretzka
Secondly we have Leon Goretzka. Signing from a Schalke for a reported £5 million fee, I feel is a great capture for the club. Having an international cap under his belt already, this could prove to be a very important transfer for the club. He is a centre-midfielder, with great technical and passing abilities. He will hopefully provide those key passes that we have been missing over the season. He joins a midfield than contains Westwood, Delph, Anita and Romeu already. Another player that provides us with very decent depth in our squad.

View attachment 341202
Aleksandar Ignjovski
The Serbian international joins Aston Villa from Werder Bremen for a small 1.4million pound fee. He will provide great cover for our other holding midfielder Romeu, and means that when Romeu moves back to Chelsea in the summer we will not be panicking. He has fantastic defensive stats, and can hopefully be the 'hard man' that we seemed to have lacked this season. He's small, pacey, and not afraid to get stuck into a tackle. Lets hope he can provide some fantastic performances for the remainder of the future.

View attachment 341201
Riechedly Bazoer
This player is a real coup for Aston Villa. A player who seemed to have a very bright future at Dutch giants, Ajax joins Aston Villa for a fee of 800k. The 18 year old is a fantastic youth prospect for villa, as all other youth prospects seemed to have been sold. At the young age of 18, he already has fantastic defensive abilities, and can play from Centre back, right upto Centre Midfield. He will be a fantastic player for us in seasons to come, and can hopefully learn off the evergreen Martin Demichelis.

With these players coming into Aston Villa, it means their total spending in this month was set to just under £28,000,000. A big month for the team bottom of the Premier League.

There were also some outgoings to report as two players left the team, both moving onto Burnley.

View attachment 341200View attachment 341199
Gabriel Agbonlahor and Joe Cole
These two players leave Aston Villa for a combined fee of 1.25 million pounds. It was very sad to see Gabby leave Aston Villa, for me he is not cut out for this level, so i was pleased to get a seven figure sum for him. Joe Cole was always a back up to us, but with younger-better players coming in, his place at the squad was no longer solid. Good luck to them both at their new club. In another note, Van Ginkel was recalled by the Chelsea chairman.

So, after January Aston Villa's current squad looks as follows:
GK - Brad Guzan, Shay Given, Benjamin Siegrist
DR - Matt Lowton, Alan Hutton
DC - Martin Demichelis, Jores Okore, Ciaran Clark, Nathan Baker, Danny Batth, Sergi Gomez, Bazoer (U18)
DL -Antonio Luna, Kieran Richardson
DMC - Oriol Romeu (Loan), Aleksandar Ignjovski
MC - Vurnon Anita, Fabian Delph, Karim El Ahmadi, Ashley Westwood, Leon Goretzka
AML - Christian Atsu, Sadio Mane
AMC - Gaston Ramirez, Juan Fernando Quintero
AMR - Andi Weimann, Nathan Dyer
ST - Libor Kozak, Javier Hernandez, Alex Lacazette, Darren Bent

As it can be seen, we now have great strength throughout our team, and on paper, enough to get us out of trouble, and up the table next season. As Chairman, I am very pleased with this squad. If we stay up you can guarantee it will be streamlined, but as for now, i'm very happy with our January dealings.

View attachment 341158
Lampard criticises Palace

The window has shut and the first game in February is just around the corner. Crystal Palace will face Frank Lampard's Chelsea on Saturday at Stamford Bridge, It is one of many London derbies and is a repeat of the game where we saw Chelsea lose 2-0 against the relegation favourites.

Frank Lampard believes Palace were lucky to beat Chelsea near the start of the season and he believes Palace will "learn a lesson or two" when they come up against Chelsea. Frank said "Crystal Palace are a Championship side playing against the big boys, they are lucky that they have four teams that are worse than them. We have had a poor season so far and I have already stated that I am unhappy with Mourinho BUT we will have a stroll in the park when we come up against Crystal Palace this Saturday! They are no where near our standard and our class will shine through on Saturday and we will send them on their way to relegation."

This is the first time Lampard has spoke out like this and he states that this is the new "Frank Lampard" and he believes we will be seeing this side of him a lot more often. You can see the game tomorrow at 3pm on Sky Sports 1 where the two teams will collide.

May be AWOL for a couple of days, will post stuff if I get the chance

View attachment 341155

Two joins Leicester

Adnan Januzaj and Arevalo Rios have been confirmed as new Leicester players. Januzaj joined on loan from Manchester United till end of the season. Arevalo Rios is an Urugay-international who joined The Foxes on free transfer.​

THIS GAME.... Signed Arevalo Rios for free and he got injured 4-5 months...

View attachment 341144

Transfer movement on the last day of window

On
On the last day of the transfer window Manchester United have sold a number of players while only bringing in 1 new face. One of the first to leave the club was Javier Hernandez who signed for Aston Villa with a transfer fee that could rise to almost £15 Million. The next 2 faces to leave the club were Tom Cleverley and Stefan Savic who both signed for West Brom in a combined fee of £9 Million. This was another deal that included clauses so the total fee could rise to £11 Milllion. All three of these were not needed at the club and didnt make that many appearances for the club in the season. It is believed that they have been moved on to allow other players at the club grow.

The next player to leave was Adnan Januzaj to Leicester on a loan deal. He doesn't fit into the managers current tactics so the loan deal should help the player grow and gain vital experience. The final 3 sales were made right at the end of the transfer window and brought in a total fee of £33 million. The players that left were Nani, Ashley Young and Antonio Valencia. All 3 of these players had spent the entire first half of this season in the reserves and their sales have brought in some vital funds to the club as the clubs current balance was not healthy.

The only signing that Manchester United made in the winter transfer window was in the shape of Nemanja Matic from Chelsea for a fee around £20 Million. The midfielder has been brought in to add some steel to the flair players like Mata and Carrick. With another central midfielder coming into the club it is believed that people like Fletcher, Anderson and Herrera are fighting for their future at the club and could leave in the summer.

Back