English Premier League Chairman Game

View attachment 342112

ANOTHER POOR MONTH FOR THE SAINTS

Yes, that's right. It's been another poor month for Southampton with them losing 4 league games out of 10 plus being knocked out the FA Cup and Cap One Quarter Finals.

Southampton 1-2 Swansea

Rodriguez (36)

We lost points on this one when we should of done better. With 13 shots and only 2 on target plus 2 CCC's plus 57% possession. It seems like the strikers cannot strike the ball correctly.

Burnley 0-1 Southampton
Rodriguez (59)

Got lucky on this one really as Burnley had 3 CCC's and couldn't convert thanks to Boruc being strong between the sticks. We had 10 shots and hit the target 4 times. Maybe a new striker is needed for sure?

Southampton 2-1 Newcastle
Osvaldo (10), Rodriguez (21)

Bit better this game was a nice win over a strong Newcastle side. We took our chances when we made them with Rodriguez making it 3 in 3 as well.

Middlesbrough 2-1 Southampton (Cap One Quarters)
Osvaldo (38)

Was nothing but poor, nothing else to say to this one.

Man Utd 1-1 Southampton
Rodriguez (36)

Kind of happy about this result as we didn't loss but was a shame we didn't win! Man Utd played keep ball while we just watched and pushed them back but missed our 3 CCC's and 6 shots on target.

Southampton 2-2 Liverpool

Another shame of a result because we were 2-0 up after 3 minutes! It was a match riddled with fouls from both teams (Mainly Liverpool!) Unlucky for us, Sakho had a great game keeping us away.

Q.P.R 0-1 Southampton
Limbersky (59)

Awful game for both sides and glad to come away with the win. Was a struggle with Vlaar going off injured after 10 mins, Osvaldo injured after 26 mins and Gonzalo Rodriguez being sent off after 58 mins! That is 3 first team players out of action for the next few games.

West Brom 0-2 Southampton
Rodriguez (48, 55)

Great game for us really. Jay Rodriguez was on fire shooting home twice to win us the game. He really has been out rock these last few months but he does seem to need some help with the goals.

Ipswitch 0-2 Southampton
Osvaldo (5,77)

Easy game which should of won which we did.

Next 4 games 3 league and 1 FA Cup we're all loses which is a real shame as we wasn't doing too badly until January. Lost 0-1 against a strong Tottenham side, 1-2 against Stoke (outplayed), Knocked out of the FA Cup by a full Man City side, we let West Ham ****** a win from us when we should of at least got a point!

View attachment 342085
Matt Smith Happy with manager!

Matt Smith: "I am happy with the efforts of our manager here at spurs. We have only lost 1 game all season, which is fantastic. I hope to carry on this rich vien of form into the 2nd half of the season"

"The only disappointment is that we have drawn 11 games this season..if we would have turned more of these into wins we would be easily sitting top of the table! This is what we will be aiming for today onwards!"

"We have a couple of people we would entertain bids for in this window, feel free to send an offer for the below players."

Tottenham Transfer List

For Sale:
Jan Vertonghen (DC) - £15m
Arbeloa (RB) - £4m

For Loan:
Milos Vejkovic (DC) - Loan

View attachment 675645View attachment 341875View attachment 341874
Aston Villa Announce A Third!
View attachment 341852
Today, a press conference was held at Villa Park, as Tom Brown and Gianfranco Zola presented their third January signing. The man they presented to the media was Martin Demichelis. The central defender has joined Aston Villa from Manchester City in a deal that is said to be worth 3 million pounds. The centre back, who has over 40 caps for Argentina, is the third player to come into Aston Villa amid reports the new chairman is trying to overhaul the current squad.
Tom Brown was reported saying earlier, "Martin is a great capture for this club. We lacked an experience centre-back after the sale of Ron Vlaar, so hopefully Demichelis can bring back a spine to the team. We are talking about a man who has played at two world cups here, only costing the club 3 million pounds. The previous chairman sold a lot of players, leaving me with a lot of money in the bank, so its great to see players coming into the club. We obviously are desperate to play in the premier league next season, and at the moment we sit bottom of the premier league, Martin will hopefully be that rock who can keep out the opposition. I look forward to seeing Martin in a villa shirt."
Aston Villa have also recently been linked with Danny Batth heavily in the media, and with a rumour that Wolves are holding out for a very high transfer fee, it seems Brown and Zola decided to go for Demichelis instead.
The chief villa spokesperson today released a statement that said, "We are delighted with the capture of Martin Demichelis. We have been crying out for a leader all season, and it's great to finally have one. We hope it's not too late in the season for Martin and co to turn things around."
Zola has said that he is very pleased the chairman is agreeing with his proposed transfer targets, and has reassured both fans and the chairman that he is the man for the job, and Villa will be a premier league team come May.
Brown did take a moment to reassure fans that spending has not stopped, there's still lots of funds in the bank, and you can guarantee Villa will announce at least 3 more signings before the end of the window.
Just before leaving, Brown did remind all other chairman and managers of his transfer list, players going at very very cheap prices, if enquires are made.

I'm again busy today will be at a party so won't be around till late :( sorry people I will get round to it all tonight

I'm again busy today will be at a party so won't be around till late :( sorry people I will get round to it all tonight

Just sent you an email as well :)

By the way that last link you posted didn't work and I still only have the save from 2 days ago on my drop box is that right?

Looks like I will be getting some bids in for some players once LUAP has managed to get through his emails :)

View attachment 676067
A press conference has been called at The Hawthorns for about approximately 9pm. Many people are saying that Alan Irvine has been sacked by chairman Bob Taylor and either Sami Hyppia or Steve McLaren will be announced as the new manager. Also Rumours of a few signings that could be joining to help steady the sinking ship.

Tomorrow 6pm probably where the window will end. If I'm not around I may extend it, but if I'm busy and someone could take control of requests that'd be great

Mclaren in as Irvine gets the boot!

View attachment 341608

I can now officially announce that Steve Mclaren will be taking over from Alan Irvine with immediate affect. The season looked so good with Alan at the start but we haven't won a league game in 11 matches and with the club sitting in 19th position, I felt that it was time to bring a manager in who has managed at the highest level with England. I am very confident that Steve will drag this club out of this mess that we find ourselves in and that come end of the season we shall still be a premier league club. Whilst we are still in the room I have 3 new signings two announce. One of our summer targets, Will Hughes will be coming in on loan for the rest of the season from Chelsea. The other two signings come from old trafford and I am delighted to announce that Tom Cleverley will be joinging for £4m and Stefan Savic will be joining for £5m with an extra £2m going to United if he helps us stay up. We still have a couple more transfer targets and there is 3 people that Steve has given me the names of that he wants gone from the club but they will all be announced after the deadline tomorrow.

so that is was Baggies Chairman called a press conference for. Is the wally in the brolly going to help them get out of jail or will it be a disaster, there is only one way to find out...

Evertons-new-crest-008.jpg

EVERTON CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR SALE

updated my transfer list with players sold and cut the prices of some players. once again feel free to enquire:)

Players for sale:

Steven Pienaar (THE WHOLE MIDFIELD :D)- 3.5 million
Seamus Coleman (RB/RM)- 22 million
Tony Hibbert (RB)- 1.5 million
Arouna Kone (ST)- 4 million
Darren Gibson(CM/DM)- 8 million
Aiden Mcgeady (AMR/L)- 8 million

Players for loan: Enquire for loan fees
Joel (GK)
Jan Oblak (GK)
Luke Garbutt (LB/LM)
Andrea Romagnoli (CB)
Donis Avdijaj (ST)

I've had a few days of **** not had a chance to sit down ha, sorry for being like this last couple of days, trying to find time to rest. If I'm still busy for most of the day I'll extend the transfer window atm I have currently extended it till 9pm

Hi all, I spoke to Lewie and would you be able to send all requests to him, I'm seeing my sister who I haven't seen in years

View attachment 341311

The Clarets spend money on Adebayor and Bosnian international Muhamed Bešić

Burnley's chairman Kuba Schmit is really stepping up this summer, he is in relegation zone and he hopes that with these signings Burnley will survive this season in the top flight, they are currently in 18th place, 2 points behind QPR and safety. They will cash 11 million to Everton for Emmanuel Adebayor and Muhamed Bešić, unofficial new are that they are bidding for Pienaar and ready to pay 3 million, while they are bidding for Agbonlahor and Joe Cole in total of 1.25 million, if all these transfers come true Burnley will be amongst the top spenders with totally 15.25 million spent.

Back