English Premier League Chairman Game

1ce51ddfa27134310f3202238e44736e.jpg

Newcastle make 1st signing!

We can announce that Adnan Janujaj has joined us on a year loan for 1m. Man Utd have the opportunity to recall him at January if he plays not enough games, which is unlikely as we only got 2 natural wingers. I am discussing our potential transfers with our new boss as we speak now.

I think make this game longer we should give people jobs in the game so every one contributes.

As I am becoming a bit busier I don't want the thread to die.

So this may mean people writing down transfer deals and I put them through.
People do a whole league update after I release the save. E.g posting screenshots of the league, top scorers, etc etc and writing a brief thing about teams maybe?
Anything to make this a really good chairman game

I could maybe do the transfer deal thing as I can't get on the computer till next week.

I think make this game longer we should give people jobs in the game so every one contributes.

As I am becoming a bit busier I don't want the thread to die.

So this may mean people writing down transfer deals and I put them through.
People do a whole league update after I release the save. E.g posting screenshots of the league, top scorers, etc etc and writing a brief thing about teams maybe?
Anything to make this a really good chairman game

I think you should consider opening the game out so people can go around europe and then those in other countries could do updates of those countries. Or let people be chairman in the lower leagues of England and do the same thing.

That'd be great thatnks if you could do that. It gives me a chance to cncentrate on other things as well without feeling swamped

I think you should consider opening the game out so people can go around europe and then those in other countries could do updates of those countries. Or let people be chairman in the lower leagues of England and do the same thing.

That could work. Maybe not open it up to be a European game. I could branch it down to Championship but that would mean we need maybe 5-10 new players and a leader to control all transfers etc.

Think of this this way: If we didn't do email, I would not have made a profit. Email: Good.

If we didn't do email, I would have never signed Volland, which would have meant weaker performances from us, which would have meant, you get the picture.

I loved the simplicity of this - so i wouldn't like to become too overcomplicated. It was fantastic knowing every game you're coming up against another chairman, I think the game itself is working really well!

I loved the simplicity of this - so i wouldn't like to become too overcomplicated. It was fantastic knowing every game you're coming up against another chairman, I think the game itself is working really well!

I agree. If lower leagues were to come into it then it would require new people to join not people from this league dropping down.

When I mean roles given to people it just means additional help.

Like you're good at story writing so you could do updates or we could add features like squad watch (reviews) linked players to clubs, and announcements of signings from sites like Sky Sports, BBC etc. Just a suggestion but this is a story so we could do things together to make it the best story on FM Base ;)

Leeds, have you reached the season update day yet? If yes could you please post our predicted finish positions (or preferably update the save so we can also check yearly wage rises that would have taken place.) for the new season (or preferably update the save so we can also check yearly wage rises that would have taken place.) as it might effect our transfer business as if we change brackets then prices will change and if wages have changed then it could effect chairman to chairman transfers.

Leeds, have you reached the season update day yet? If yes could you please post our predicted finish positions (or preferably update the save so we can also check yearly wage rises that would have taken place.) for the new season (or preferably update the save so we can also check yearly wage rises that would have taken place.) as it might effect our transfer business as if we change brackets then prices will change and if wages have changed then it could effect chairman to chairman transfers.

I will be going to July 31st soon anyway then you will get the update

Back