English Premier League Chairman Game

Hmm, sorry guys but i realised that i don't have time anyomore to play it. School is coming soon + I have broken finger which means i must do rehabilitation and I won't have time to check and manage things in our game. Thanks for first season and wish you having fun with the second. :)

Bob Taylor Resigns!

View attachment 678748

Following their relegation from the Premiership, Bob Taylor has stepped back from his role as WBA Chairman.

"I have let the fans down with how I ran this club. I thought we brought in players who were good enough to push the club on however we have gone backwards. I feel the club need a man in charge who has experience of being in a situation like this so I think it is best for me to leave now so the team can secure an immediate return to the top flight"

(My new club will be announced shortly under a different chairman name too.)

5a7ac8f57fe1184a2c1d737fe8dbaa4c.jpg

Newcastle add new additions again!

There have been 7 new people to come in the squad and here they are. All of these were done by the Manager, but I am in the progress of a big money move:

Zaha (loan) and Cerci were made by our new director of football Gianluca Nani

Pavel Savitsky 3.1m

Raul Albiol Loan

Gotoku Sakai 4.5m

Remy Cabella 8m

Carlos Fierro 4.3m

So as you can see, some quality signings there and a mix of young and experience. Hopefully, these can gel in and we can fight for top 7 this season.

END OF SEASON REVIEW

After returning from what turned out to be season long holiday, Stoke City chairman -Joe Morgan- is finally releasing his personal season review to the fans.

The new chairman wasn't able to have a bigger influence on his first season at the club as much as he would have liked. Before the start of the season, expectations were outlined. A mid table finish potential push for Europa League. Those expectations were certainly not met. Stoke just about managed to survive the drop, finishing 17th; 3 points above the relegation zone. This news was certainly not what Joe Morgan wanted to return to.
But onto the review

August
An unbeaten month to start the season.

Aston Villa - 1-0 (Nasri)

Arsenal - 0-0

Birmingham - 1-1 (Diouf - Won on penalties.) CapOneCup

Southampton - 1-1 (Walters)

Some good results to start the season. Particularly the Arsenal result. A small sense of optimism surrounded the Britannia as supporters saw their team look strong in each match.

September
A month of two halves

Leicester - 0-2

Swansea - 0-1

Man City - 1-0 (Diouf) CapOneCup

Burnley - 2-0 (Diouf ~2~)

The Leicester result was very disappointing as we should be picking up points against 'weaker' teams. However, the team showed what they were capable of with a good win against City.

October
Looks more disappointing than it was.

Newcastle - 0-4

Liverpool - 0-1

Manchester United - 0-1

Blackburn - 2-2 (Shea, Nasri ~ Lost on Pens) CapOneCup

In a month where we struggled to score, we did have some good performances against the teams in red. The first and last results of this month were the most frustrating.

November
Average at best

QPR - 1-2 (Walters)

West Brom - 1-1 (Diouf)

Tottenham - 0-0

Crystal Palace - 1-1 (Diouf)

Not much to say about this month, not happy with the QPR result however the Spurs result was decent. Would've hope to have got atleast one win this month. Our early season promise seems to be diminishing.

December
Oh Dear

West Ham - 0-1

Hull - 3-1 (Diouf ~2~ , Walters)

Sunderland - 0-3

Man City - 0-2

Everton - 0-2

Chelsea - 1-2 (Walters)

Aston Villa - 1-0 (Walters)

A month full of losses, some are understandable but it doesn't look good on our league position. We perhaps deserved a draw from the Chelsea game but deserving things is irrelevant in this business. Results count.

January
A Slight upturn in form

Brighton - 4-0 (Walters ~2~, Arnautovic, Shea) FA Cup

Arsenal - 0-5

Southampton - 2-1 (Nasri, Diouf)

Bournemouth - 4-0 (Odemwingie ~2~
, Diouf, Nasri) FA Cup

Leicester - 1-0 (Navas)

Some good victories this month were somewhat overshadowed by a heavy defeat by Arsenal. However, have managed to advance to the 5th round of the FA Cup.

February
Another OK month

Swansea - 3-0 (Shea, Diouf ~2~)

Burnley 1-1 (Diouf)

Newcastle 1-1 (Diouf)

Bristol City - 3-2 (Diouf ~2~, Shea) FA Cup

Manchester United - 0-3

We moved on another round in the FA Cup again and got 5 out of 12 available points. Could've been better but also a lot worse too.

March

Liverpool - 1-4 (
Walters)

Tottenham - 2-2 (Odemwingie, Shea) FA Cup

QPR - 0-1

West Brom - 2-0 (
Zarate, Diouf)

Tottenham - 1-3 (Walters)

Tottenham - 0-1 |REPLAY|

West Ham 1-1 (Cameron)

This month we finally left the FA Cup at the hands of Tottenham. This disappointment was supported by our poor league results too, this put us in real trouble.

April
One too many losses.

Crystal Palace - 2-1 (Diouf, Odemwingie)

Hull - 0-2

Sunderland - 1-2 (Nasri)

Everton - 2-0 (Diouf, Nasri)

Man City - 2-2 (Walters, Diouf)

Actually, a few good results against some good teams. But we lose against some of the more mid table teams. If we could sort that out we would be much better off.

May
A Month of 1 game

Chelsea - 0-2

The final game of the season and we finished 17th. Obviously not what we were all hoping for, but at least we are still in this league and can hopefully push on next season.

Sunderland Assign New Chairman

2rfa844.png

Today Sunderland announce the assignment of Ryan Thurlow as the club's new chairman.
Following a press conference Thurlow would like to make the fans aware that he is ready for the challenge ahead. He claims their will be high activity in the transfer market, both in and out. He however states "Rome was not built in a day, gradual progression to the higher stages is the key. And the key, I posses." Now that's setting the expectations high!

Any enquiries please contact: [email protected]

Last edited:
Unknown Englishman take over Forest

View attachment 340458
News coming from the City Ground is that newly promoted Nottingham Forest have been taken over by unknown English businessmen James Roots. Rumour has it, that former Owner Fawaz Al-Hasawi has been caught up in a drugs scandal back in his native Kuwait and has gone into hiding with immediate affect. This allowed business student James Roots who went to university with Al-Hasawi's son (and director of Forest Abdulaziz) to put an offer in which they couldn't refuse. Roots who has gained his millions since leaving University by starting up a sporting events company is said to be looking forward putting his knowledge that he gained at university into the real world.

Join us next time when we have an exclusive interview with the new chairman and Stuart Pearce.

602ae8a3e9e77c684214c5a3b3213060.jpg

Newcastle make cheap signings!

I can confirm than Quintero and Guzan from Villa have signed to us for Krul and 2m. This Is a great deal for us as Villa valued Quintero at 25m and Guzan was offered for 2m. He apparently thinks that Krul is worth 25m as that was a straight swap. This will give young keeper Timo Horn a chance this season to shine. Thanks! :)

View attachment 340449

So close yet so far

With all of the top teams having inconsistent form in the final few games of the season, Manchester United ended up finishing 2nd in the Premier League only 1 point off of top position. They actually lost to Leicester City at home and drew with Swansea City away from home in their final 3 games so they could have actually won the title. This looked unlikely after 32 games when they were 8 points off the then league leaders Arsenal but in the end they actually ended up above Arsenal by 3 points.

The pre-season target was to challenge for the title and Louis Van Gaal has been able to bring this to the team and therefore he will be keeping his job for the coming season. WIth the return of Champions league football to Old Trafford the club now have to compete in more than one competition which means a few transfers are expected to be made as they look to give Louis Van Gaal the squad to competitively compete against the best in Europe.

With the club still in a state of transition, the performance this season has been an incredible success but players are still available for transfer. This is the current transfer list released by Manchester United chairman Gonzalo Flores.

Unai Lopez £2.5 Million
Anders Lindegaard £1 Million
Anderson Free Transfer
Darren Fletcher £2.5 Million
Juan Mata £40 Million

Sunderland Assign New Chairman

2rfa844.png

Today Sunderland announce the assignment of Ryan Thurlow as the club's new chairman.
Following a press conference Thurlow would like to make the fans aware that he is ready for the challenge ahead. He claims their will be high activity in the transfer market, both in and out. He however states "Rome was not built in a day, gradual progression to the higher stages is the key. And the key, I posses." Now that's setting the expectations high!

Any enquiries please contact: [email protected]
This is weird because you are doing a story about Newcastle and you go Sunderland...

View attachment 340435
Aston Villa's First Transfer Update!
Aston Villa's chairman and manager have been very busy so far in the window, with a huge transfer joining the club, while several players have left.

The main transfer in for Aston Villa is top quality goalkeeper Tim Krul. Tim Krul joins Aston Villa with an extra £2million. Going to Newcastle is Brad Guzan and Juan Fernando Quintero in the swap. So in simpler terms, its Krul + £2million for Guzan and Quintero. This deal took me a long time to think over, but Quintero wasn't getting any game time at Villa, and Guzan is ageing. Krul is in his prime, and still has many years left of that prime, so can hold the Number 1 Jersey for years to come. With Jed Steer looking an ever better back up, i'm very confident with our options between the sticks.
View attachment 340418

Also it's worth noting that Zola has signed Bryan Cristante on loan from AC Milan for the remainder of the season. A centre midfielder who can dribble, pass and take a great free-kick. Will surely challenge Delph for a starting spot in the side. This is a decent start to the window for us as we look to strengthen our side for the Europa League push.

Leaving the club are a few players. Firstly, Jores Okore left Villa and signed for Gladbach for a measly 9million. I was very disappointed in this, but trust Zola's vision for the club. Yacouba Sylla has joined Evian for 1.7million, while the notable players to leave on a free were Gary Gardner, Enda Stevens, Sadio Mane and Kieran Richardson. Nathan Dyer also left the club on a free, but he signed straight for Newcastle.

The squad itself is starting to look as streamlined as I want it to be now, but i still feel there are a few positions we need to strengthen, and a few players who could also leave the club. With a healthy bank balance, you can be sure this isnt the only transfer update you will see from Aston Villa FC.

The Interview!

View attachment 340414

So we sit here today with new Forest Chairman, James Roots and his manager Stuart Pearce. First of all, welcome to Nottingham James. What made you choose this club to plow your money into?
Well to be honest with you, with the club just being promoted into the premier league and it being up for sale for a cut price due to the former owner's unfortunate circumstances, it was a no brainer. This club has the potential to be what it once was and that is European Cup winners. I sit next to Stuart Pearce who is classed as a legend at the club and I realise how much potential this club actually has!

So by the sounds of it, Stuart will be staying?
Of course! he wouldn't be in this room if he wasn't. He managed to get the club into the Premiership and I will give him the good to help carry on his legacy! He deserves that chance at least and I am sure the fans wouldn't be happy if an unknown person came in and got rid of one of their legends.

So where do you want to be at the end of the season?
Given that it is our first season back in the Premiership, survival has to be the main agenda for the season.

Same question to you Stuart.
Well I agree with James that we should be aiming to avoid relegation but I feel with the right signings we could aim higher and maybe even scrape a mid table finish.

You mentioned the word signings, is there anyone you have in mind at the moment?
Well with the new chairman coming in, we will have to sit down and discuss targets for the club. We both know how much we can spend and I know where I think we need strengthening so we will strive to sort both of those out. In regards to names, there is nobody as of yet apart from the players I signed prior to James taking over. We will be in contact with managers soon with regards to the list of players we conjure up.

Thank you gents for an interesting interview and I wish you the best for the season.
No bother.
Thanks alot .

Back