English Premier League Chairman Game

View attachment 340484
Lampard steps down at Chelsea

Shocking news here at Stamford Bridge as Frank Lampard has stepped down at Chelsea to become the new manager at Newcastle United!

We caught up with Frank today and asked him plenty of questions on why he decided to step down as Chelsea owner, here is what he had to say.

Frank you stepped down today to become Newcastle manager, why is that?

Well as much as I love Chelsea I felt I was too far away from the action and as soon as I was thinking this I saw that Laurent Blanc was sacked as Newcastle manager. I immediately applied and after a good chat with the owner I got the job.

Chelsea fans will not be happy with you leaving, do you have anything to say to them?

Yes, I thank the fans for allowing me to return to the club again and I am sorry I wasn't able to bring more success to the club, but I am sure the new owner will do a fantastic job at the club.

How many offers did you get before you chose to join Newcastle?

I got just the one offer, Lewie took a risk on me as I have never managed a team previously and I will look to give back immediate success and I hope I can bring a trophy to the club this season.

Is this a stepping stone to a bigger club or is this the club for you, the one you want to stay at?

It's disrespectful to call the club a stepping stone. Newcastle is a massive club, I am not going to say I will be at this club for life as that may not be true, I look to be as loyal as possible but if an opportunity came along to move, who knows what could happen but now my loyalty lies with Newcastle United and I will do everything I can to make the club a success.

How will you be looking to play?

As long as we get the win I do not mind. I will try and encourage nice passing football but at the end the only thing that matters is the result.

How are you going to act in the transfer market?

I have already brought in a number of players and I am happy with my business. I will allow the club to announce that officially but we have brought in players and I am happy with my business at the moment.

Thanks Frank that is all.

Our exclusive interview with new manager Frank Lampard answered many questions and we now wait to see what Frank Lampard will actually bring to the team.

View attachment 340471

Manchester is Blue

The road to the title was bumpy, but we cannot be stopped, because "we are the champions, no time for losers".

The end of the season was hard for us. we lost and won and drew and then lost again. I had even started to think if we were going to make it, but Manuel told me that if he was not going to win the league, I could fire and kill him. That's what I like about him. Always so confident. He is my favorite manager of all times.

Of course the defenders from Mars, Kompany and Co., had biggest part in our victory. Letting in only 35 goals, Only Manchester United had let less goals in (32). And then there's Negredo and Dzeko, our 2 top scorers. Both scoring respectively 21 and 22 goals thru-out the whole season in all competitions. We had the most dangerous front line in the whole league scoring the most goals (76) An our most expensively bought player Javier Mascherano was our top assister. Giving 14 assists. Javier also had the worst discipline in our squad.

Now on to awards. Pellegrini grabbed the MotY award. Nothing surprising there. Was to be expected. Kompany and Aguero we elected to the TotY first 11, Toure and Negredo were in the subs.

[video=youtube_share;04854XqcfCY]http://youtu.be/04854XqcfCY[/video]

9k=

Hey guys this is the transfer list for this window:

FOR SALE-
Seamus Coleman (DR): 22 million
Leandro Castan (DC): 13 million
Kevin Mirallas (AMR/L): 21 million
Darren Gibson: 7.5 million
Aiden Mcgeady: 7 million
Sylvain Distin: 500k
Gareth Barry: 2 million
Tim Howard: 750k
Arouna Kone: 2 million
Tony Hibbert: 250k
Romelu Lukaku-Enquire

FOR LOAN-
Luke Garbutt-Free
Donis Avdijaj-300k
David Henen-Free

If a player interests you, dont be afraid to enquire! All players are for sale for a good price :)

QPR NEWS
View attachment 340467
John Cheah decide to step down as chairman of QPR
It was a diaster season and I felt this is affecting my personal buject.I hope this team can be a success and another thing I am studying for a confidental pro license.Who knows maybe one day I become a manager.
Good luck QPR

QPR NEWS
View attachment 678683
John Cheah decide to step down as chairman of QPR
It was a diaster season and I felt this is affecting my personal buject.I hope this team can be a success and another thing I am studying for a confidental pro license.Who knows maybe one day I become a manager.
Good luck QPR

Please can you email me about your plans to resign before posting.

View attachment 340466

Murley Unhappy with end of the season

With a recent conversation with Southampton Chairman Murley and a close friend, Murley is unhappy about the way his club finished only picking up 1 point from the last 5 games in the premier league. It seemed like they struggled to defend and attack but done quite well in the middle of the park. Maybe there will be a change in players for the next season? We think yes. Our sources also suggested that Murley in currently looking in the market for a new Goalkeeper, Left Back, Right Back and Centre Back. His squad didn't put away as many goals as people thought last season which makes everyone think is he going to sign a new striker this window as well but it looks unlikely.

Manager Koeman on the other hand has been very busy already in the window with a total of 6 signings added to a total of £28.5m How much does this leave Murley for his signings? Koeman signings have targeted competition in the Midfield area, maybe this will push players to become a better player and improve. Koeman's signings are as follows:

Nick Powell - QPR - £5.5m
Kyriakos Papadopoulos - Schalke - £8.25m
Jonjo Shelvey - Swansea - £6.25m
Cheikhou Kouyate - West Ham - £4.3m
Phil Majors -
Huddersfield - £1.3m
Andy King - Leicester - £2.7m

With fans delighted to see the likes of Powell, Papadopoulos and Shelvey in the saints dressing room. They are upset and confused on the dealings with Kouyate and King stating it's a waste of time and money on the two players adding they can't add anything that we haven't already got. With midfielders Jack Cork and Morgan Schneirderlin moving to rival league clubs and leaving the club short in the Defensive Midfield position the fans are worrying as the premiership starts soon. Local fans outside of the stadium today mentioned they would like to see Jay Rodriguez to pick up from where he finished last season with a total of 15 goals in all but also said, James Ward-Prowse needs to step up his game in the middle of the pitch before he leaves for Chelsea next season. People believe that he isn't putting in 100% because he knows he is leaving at the end of the season and doesn't think Southampton is his home.

That's all for now, many thanks for listening and let's hope the saints can rise again!

Wow, I was unable to get on my computer and when I finally find time to check it, there are 15 more pages after a day :D.

What teams are still available to be mate? I have emailed you but you have not replied. Definately want to stay in the prem so I would be happy to take anyone. I just don't want to be WBA anymore.

Back