English Premier League Chairman Game

Really looking forward to begin this season, I hope Lewie doesn't give me the boot

How is it going to work when it comes to transfers with you two? Surely you have the power now to decline bids for players that you don't want to get rid of where as we don't. We might want more for that player or see him as indispensable and would hate for the manager to sell him but the manager might still do that.

I am not moaning as I dont think it will take anything away from the game from me, I am just curious :)

The way it works with us two I just make bids in game, he can't

And he can make enquiries to chairman and I can't.

With that it's something again where I will just have to use realistic factors. I'm not the type of person to reject every bid. I love the money more than a player so it will be fair

The way it works with us two I just make bids in game, he can't

And he can make enquiries to chairman and I can't.

With that it's something again where I will just have to use realistic factors. I'm not the type of person to reject every bid. I love the money more than a player so it will be fair

Thats ok, I was just trying to get my head round it all. So you can't make bids for our players? or you can?

Can. People may not like that but I act just like the AI. AI managers can so that will mean I can too. It's not like it's any unfair cheating I just use my scouts and will just use realistic transfers there is no cheating involved

Can. People may not like that but I act just like the AI. AI managers can so that will mean I can too. It's not like it's any unfair cheating I just use my scouts and will just use realistic transfers there is no cheating involved

Thats cool mate, I think you should buy my ageing goalkeeper for £20m :)

With regards to releasing people this year. We have to pay their contracts off don't we? and its now down to one loan per club? Something else I wanted to ask but can't remember lol

Yes and yes for none chairman clubs if it is you can loan as many from the club as you can but there's a maximum of five loans

Ok think I might need to loan a few people. I am never going to be able to sell off my scraps :(

Is there an updated email list anywhere? Will actually attempt to send emails to people this time.

I may think of changing releasing players rule again I may change it where you release them where you pay nothing but receive nothing as well I don't know yet

I may think of changing releasing players rule again I may change it where you release them where you pay nothing but receive nothing as well I don't know yet

If you do i hope i get my money back for the players ive already shelled out to be released over the window so far ;)

I liked the you can only release a maximum of three but get their values rule to be honest. Helps teams who won't be able to shift high wage players or players who are **** (like half my Forest team) and still be able to get some money to spend. Maybe take it down to half their value so it would stop some people doing it.

Darren Fletcher Bid Accepted
28tl4it.png

Sunderland are said to have had a bid worth 1.5M accepted for Manchester United's 30 year old Darren Fletcher who made 30 appearances for the side that placed 2nd in the Barclays Premier League last season. Sunderland manager Gustavo Poyet suggested in a recent interview that new chairman Ryan Thurlow is having an heavy influence on his transfers this season and has told the fans to expect some new faces around the club, its just a moment of time. For a side that is predicted to finish 17th this season, Fletcher is a high classed quality signing that can bring experience to the side. Sunderland is certainly a club to watch this transfer market.

Last edited:
Don't worry you would

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Please can you all resend the emails with either transfers completed or transfer offers as a lot have been lost as I have received a lot of emails since and will be impossible to find them all

I liked the you can only release a maximum of three but get their values rule to be honest. Helps teams who won't be able to shift high wage players or players who are **** (like half my Forest team) and still be able to get some money to spend. Maybe take it down to half their value so it would stop some people doing it.

Okay fair enough wil do that, seems fair

View attachment 678887

Massive signing at Newcastle!

I can announce that somehow, we have got Juan Mata for 31.5m with 4m if we survive and 8m if we finish higher than 6th. We also got Pelle from Southampton for 1.98m loan fee. I am pleasantly shocked about this deal as we managed to get him for under his asking price and something tells me we won't get in the top 6 so we could get him for 35.5m.

View attachment 678887

Massive signing at Newcastle!

I can announce that somehow, we have got Juan Mata for 31.5m with 4m if we survive and 8m if we finish higher than 6th. We also got Pelle from Southampton for 1.98m loan fee. I am pleasantly shocked about this deal as we managed to get him for under his asking price and something tells me we won't get in the top 6 so we could get him for 35.5m.

A lot of faith in me I see ;)

View attachment 678885

Better Late, Than Never
MANCHESTER CITY transfer list

Javi Garcia (DC, DM, MC) - 18m £
John Guidetti (ST) - 10m £
Bacary Sagna (DRC, WBR) - 7m £
Fernandinho (DM, MC) - 40m £
Jesus Navas
(MR, AMR) - 10m £

And when I say send me emails of any transfers this counts for people who have sent emails over the last two days, I will need the emails to complete things.

Back