English Premier League Chairman Game

Obviously as it's my idea I'm gonna support it. It is more logical because the Window months (Aug, Jan) should be 1 month and then the others fit under the 2 month bracket.

Yes. With my manger it's easier to do that especially when it comes to transfer windows. It was awkward last night as I didn't know how to release a two month update so soon especially with waiting deadline to finish

I am happy with those dates. It will lead to consistent uploads. I have just downloaded the file and I can immediately see that you have missed one of my transfers. I had signed Niklas Sule from Hoffenheim.

I was involved in Mata and Januzaj, Sakai was Leeds and Zaha was the DoF

They are all small injuries but Rooney is already on his 3rd injury this season. That must be a record. Not even Michael Owen could do that

Oh not anything towards you, hope you wasn't offended. Just because I have faced you twice and have been completely demolished twice

Yh I noticed that. You have had a good start to the season I am just happy that I have kept you below me.

Yh I noticed that. You have had a good start to the season I am just happy that I have kept you below me.

Especially pleased with Liverpool score. Newcastle's attack is really quite frightening imo but defence will cost us from making a challenge for top 4.

Januzaj will definitely have a bright future at Man Utd towards the end of matches I have been playing him in CM to try and improve his positioning there. I will also be putting CM positioning training on him soon, as that may help with your formation. Only fair really as you have loaned him to us, Zaha has been good also when he has played

Back