English Premier League Chairman Game

Almost New Years Update

Liverpool - 3-2 (Arnautovic(2), Odemwingie)

WOW, What a result. Good job no-one took Arnautovic off me when I offered him. He's been key!

Norwich - 2-0 (Campbell, Cameron)

A Good result against a decent Norwich side. Pleased to keep a clean sheet too.

Reading - 0-2

Oh, A bit of a come down after the previous results. Especially, against Reading. I mean, with all due respect, Come on.

Southampton - 1-2 (Campbell)

Unfortunately, the team couldn't deliver a win on my birthday. But they ended the month with 2 wins and 2 losses which is quite good.

Forest - 2-0 (Adam, Palacios)

Nice to start the month with a win. But it was expected.

West Ham - 2-1 (Arnautovic, Adrian O.G)

Pleased with this win as I see West Ham as a team who will be in and around us come the end of the season.

Man City - 0-1

Arsenal - 0-1

Two one nil losses against top teams. I guess it was nice not to be embarrassed

Sunderland 1-3 (Shea)

Very disappointing. Would've liked at least 1 point.

Everton 1-0 (Shea)

Beaten both Merseyside teams in 2 months. Very pleasing results.

View attachment 339485
@BBCsport: Frank Lampard's future is in doubt with 6 months left to run on his deal, the board has refused to open talks with the former international #NUFC (1/3)

@BBCsport: Lewie wasn't available to meet with Frank Lampard's representatives so they turned to the board to get an answer, the answer was a "no" #NUFC (2/3)

@BBCsport: This will alert other clubs around Europe and in the Premier League with Frank Lampard's patience running thin as he wants his future to be settled #NUFC (3/3)

Ncastle Transfer List:

Everyone is for sale at the right price, but the main 3 are Comeback, Jovetic and Cerci. (using phone so Comeback is Colback)

The emails should be but I haven't updated who is on the game as Godfish has returned and two others are potentially joining

Okay, i will wait until i release the eagerly anticipated Aston Villa transfer list then ;)

But what about the 2 new people? They will need to see the masterpiece!

Well i need to have a think, so it may wait till tomorrow, who knows, its a guessing game ;)

I'll do a transfer list once I've announced my return. Dependent on two things though, whether I have any non-injured players, and whether my laptop will stay alive while I write my return statement this time...

Back