English Premier League Chairman Game

P.S. What an Earth has happened at Forest?! All their best players have been released and they have a squad of 16 players?!

P.S. What an Earth has happened at Forest?! All their best players have been released and they have a squad of 16 players?!

Apparently my squad glitched :( Leeds has let me pick a new team, I hope you all don't mind.

It either glitched it was my stupid mistake I don't know, all I know you can only telease all players through FMRTE and I didn't use that to put Forest's two free transfers in I used the in game editor so it has confused me

It either glitched it was my stupid mistake I don't know, all I know you can only telease all players through FMRTE and I didn't use that to put Forest's two free transfers in I used the in game editor so it has confused me

Either way it doesn't matter but it does mean Karl Darlow and Lascacelles are both free transfers. I am going to take either Hull or Norwich.

Can somebody have a look and see the budgets of Hull and Norwich please??

View attachment 680702
Average Aston Villa
Aston Villa have been distinctly average on their run to end of 2014. While they have only picked up four defeats over the last few months, the team from the midlands have only picked up two Premier League victories. This leads them to sitting in a below par 15th position going into January, 5 points above the relegation zone, and 6 points behind the top half. Things seriously need to pick up.

Southampton 3-0 Aston Villa
Dani Osvaldo
Santiago Vergini (pen)
James Ward Prowse

Southampton took their chances on a great day for the Saints at St. Mary's stadium. We were taught a footballing lesson by Southampton. We had 60% possession but we need to start doing more with it! Not creating 1 clear cut chance over the 90 minutes is to be honest, very poor, and things aren't looking very good for my side at the moment.

Aston Villa 3-0 Braga (Europa League Group D)
Javier Hernandez
Vurnon Anita
Alexandre Lacazette
Our fantastic performance in the Europa League continues as we smash Braga at home and remain unbeaten. Why we cant move this form to the Premier League i will never know, especially Hernandez who scores for fun in this competition, but cant find the net in the League.

Hull 1-0 Aston Villa
Samuel Eto'o
That man pops up to win 3 points for Hull in a game we deserved to lose. We didn't have a single shot at all which is a shocking stat for a team like Aston Villa. What is going on with our league form?!

Aston Villa 1-0 Swansea
Andi Weimann
Finally, a decent result. It took us till the 90th minute to score, but 3 points is 3 points. It helped us that Swansea were reduced to 10, but we had more shots and deserved the points. Our goal came when Lowton whipped in a cross that Weimann nodded home.

Aston Villa 4-1 Lech (Europa League Group D)
Javier Hernandez
Gaston Ramirez
Alexandre Lacazette
Szymon Praciak
Alexandre Lacazette
Again, our performance is significantly better as we keep up with expectations in the Europa League. A very nice goal and assist for Gaston Ramirez here. This qualifies us from the group with a game to spare.

Leicester 1-1 Aston Villa
Nicklas Helenius
Jonathon Walters
2 goals in the space of 5 minutes mean that we share the points here. It's another match for me that we should be winning though. Our goal came when Helenius converted a Luna cross at the near post.

Aston Villa 2-2 Crystal Palace
Steven Pienaar
Dwight Gayle

Javier Hernandez
Nicklas Helenius
We score two in the last ten minutes to scrape a point. This is another game we should be winning, and we really have to start taking these opportunities. Villa Park needs to be our fortress.

Man United 2-0 Aston Villa
Gabigol
Rafael

No surprises here as a very good Manchester United side dominate us.

Sevilla 0-1 Aston Villa
Andi Weimann
Again, we were helped by a red card here as we qualified in style. We finish our group top, on 16 points from a possible 18. If only we could play like this in the league.

Aston Villa 0-0 Spurs
A bore draw. We really need to start hitting more goals. We failed to create a clear cut chance over 90 minutes yet again.

Newcastle 1-0 Aston Villa
Juan Mata
We draw another blank as we lose up on Tyneside. Juan Mata stole the points for Newcastle in the 88th minute from we looked like a game Newcastle dominated. No shots registered on target again, surely Zola will amend this soon, its becoming a joke.

Aston Villa 0-0 Liverpool
Another bore draw for us. Getting tired of this now.

Norwich 0-1 Aston Villa
Martin Olsson (OG)
We finally put in a decent performance and get back to winning ways the league. Our winning goal came from a corner as there was a lot of confusion in the box, and it ended up in the net.

Chairman's Thoughts
Goals. We need goals. Zola did so well on the back on January last season, so i've got good faith in him to push up in the league for the remainder of the season. Expect some big movements in January as we look to strengthen a squad sitting dangerously low in the league.

That match for Newcastle was a lot closer than you think we got split open a few times

View attachment 339540

Amazing Southampton Form!

Southampton had a great few months both in the league and cup finding their form at long last. With a tough January coming up against the likes of Arsenal, Man Utd, Tottenham, Everton they really needed to pick their share of points in the last few months which they delivered fully. They picked up a total of 20 out of 30 points!
Southampton 3-0 Aston Villa
Dani Osvaldo 57"
Santiago Vergini (pen) 61"
James Ward-Prowse 77"

Fantastic display against a decent Villa side striking 3 goals in the second half. Ward-Prowse must of heard Murley's and the fans cry at Ward-Prowse before this game about his poor commitment to the saints with an amazing performance. With a great goal from outside the area and 85% pass rate the midfielder rip Villa apart.

Reading 1-0 Southampton

Terrible game where we should of been looking for the 3 points this game and just didn't turn up on the day. We tried to be more physical rather than playing it around the park which ruined the game and walked away with 0 points and 5 yellow cards.

Southampton 1-1 Hull
Jordan Rhodees 44"

Another game we should of done better against but was lucky to come away with a point. Hull fought hard to pressure us at home and was unlucky to walk away with all 3 points against us.

Stoke 1-2 Southampton
Dani Osvaldo 51"
Ron Vlaar (pen) 68"

Snatched this win from Stoke with a great display from Vlaar being a rock at the back for us and also scoring a pen to be the winner. We tackled well when needed but also need to make sure the passes are getting to our men and not the others. Vlaar cleared it from the air 8 out of 7 times when needed and a cracking 13 out of 14 interception!

Southampton 3-1 Swansea
Dani Osvaldo 55"
Jay Rodriguez 73"
Alberto Aquilani 88"
Victor Wanyama (80")

Another 3 points on the board with a nice win against Swansea here. We bossed the park with hard tackles and sometimes too hard with Wanyama being sent off and leaving the saints to finish the last 10 minutes with 10 men! We took our chances and hit the target well and it showed on the score sheet. Captain Davis was our super sub coming off the bench and put in 2 assists despite only making a 84% passing ratio over 30 passes the player was on form for us.

Nottm Forrest 0-5 Southampton
Nick Powell 30",41" (pen) 60"
Jay Rodriguez 47"
Jordan Rhodes (pen) 87"

Domination. No other word to describe the game really. We played very well and could of been a 6/7-0 game. Need I have to say who was the star man for this game? Powell smashed it getting 3 goals and taking the match ball home. Welcome to the big boy league!

Southampton 2-1 Leicester
Jordan Rhodes 33, (pen) 43"

Rhodes was our rock up the top this game getting on the score sheet twice and could of even got a third at times but it just wasn't meant to be.

Southampton p0-0 Leicester
(Cap One Qrt Final)

After beating them the week before, the boys were up for it but could not get a real strike through! With a total of 24 shots 10 on target and 4 CCC's the game should of been put to bed way before the pens! Lucky for us the boys kept their heads cool and got through the pens all scoring.

West Ham 1-1 Southampton
Jordan Rhodes 48"

West Ham almost caught us a lesson in this game and played very well knocking the ball around and had us chasing all around. Limbersky had a shocker of a game and couldn't do anything right. Murley tried to replace Limbersky with left back Abner but the brazilian chose Man City rather than the saints. Will Koeman and Murley attempt to grab another left back in January?

Southampton 4-1 Crystal Palace
Jordan Rhodes (pen) 42", 60", (pen) 84"
Dani Osvaldo 55"

Having 4 shots on target and coming away with 4 goals you can't be too upset. Rhodes worked hard to get his match ball and luckily for the saints the palace defenders were all over the shot with ratings of 4.6/5.9/6.4/6.2. Great 3 points again.

Southampton 1-0 Man City
Victor Wanyama 43"

Amazing win for the underdogs here as Man City's bad form continues. Yaya Toure was brought off only 11" into the game due to a injury which helped Southampton as they are weaker without the midfielder. With 3 CCC's we should of had more of a easier win but couldn't get it past Hart. With a great display from Wanyama in the middle of the pitch passing 97 times and 94% completed.

Hopefully the saints can keep this form into the next few tough matches which lay ahead and keep the Europe spot which they are currently in.

I'm gonna be extra nice. Window will open when I get home tonight and I will do the update to January 31st tomorrow

Could someone post the table on here as I want to be able to see what is happening? (Extra nice voice)

I'm going to get back to doing whole league updates soon so people that are not participating can still see, when I get back I will post one but if someone can do it before that would be great!

What else would be great if people were given roles in game like I stated a few days ago where maybe one person is in charge of doing a whole league update after a save is released (this may involve you write a bit about each club if you wanted too, screenshots of league table, stats etc and anything you can think of)

Tonight I will write down a possible list of roles that people could take charge of. This could range from anything just to make the story a little more enjoyable for players and viewers :)

Back