English Premier League Chairman Game

View attachment 339474
Nottingham Forest & Vargas Betting Scandal

View attachment 339473
The footballing world has been shaken by the news that has come from the City Ground this morning. The players from Nottingham Forest have been caught in a betting scandal, thought to have been lead by Juan Manuel Vargas. You would of thought that Vargas would of learnt his lesson after being fined and forced to join Forest, but it seems his habits haven't gone and this time he has dragged a whole club down with him. Fifa have terminated all first team players contracts with immediate affect. Stuart Pearce and James Roots have been given special dispensation to find new clubs without having to buy out the contracts with the club. James Roots has decided to buy Norwich City whilst Stuart Pearce has decided not to join a new club yet.

James Roots had this to say. "I am deeply disappointed by the loyalty and professionalism of the Nottingham Forest players. After such a good start to hear they had been going behind myself and Stuart's back. I did not want anything else to do with the club and am looking forward to helping Norwich stay up which was my aim with Nottingham Forest. It is safe to say Vargas will not be following me to Carrow Road."

Stuart Pearce was reportedly too distraught and upset to comment.

(Still available on my westbrom address :) my transfer list will be up soon :) )

View attachment 339472

Change at Old Trafford

After a disappointing couple of months that have left Manchester United 14 points off of league leaders Chelsea, Manchester United have announced the sacking of manager Louis Van Gaal. It was publicly known that current chairman Gonzalo Flores was not a fan of Louis Van Gaal's tactics and now it seems the inevitable has happened. In the previous 2 months Van Gaal only lost 3 games in total and only conceded 7 goals but it was his inability to win games that has led to his sacking. Manchester United have drawn 6 games in the last 2 months which added to the 3 loses is 9 games where they have not won the match. Although they can boast the tightest defence in the league with only 9 goals conceded in the Premier league it is believed the chairman wants to see more attacking flair on the pitch.

Gonzalo Flores has immediately announced Louis Van Gaals successor and it is Andre Villas Boas. The former Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspurs manager has come back to the Premier league from Zenit St Petersburg in the hope of rebuilding his diminishing reputation. After an incredible start to his managerial career with FC Porto he has not been able to replicate the form at any other club. Villas Boas plays a 4231 formation which is something that will please the chairman more and they go into the January transfer window now looking for players that will suit the formation.

Please don't recall Zaha and Januzaj! :)

I wish I could recall Zaha as I dont have a natural right winger at the club but I cant. At the moment I have Welbeck, Rooney and Werner can all play left wing so I dont think I will recall Januzaj at the moment. I have to wait and see how Villas Boas does and see where he needs improvements. I can imagine he will probably look to make a signing or two in January before I can.

I wish I could recall Zaha as I dont have a natural right winger at the club but I cant. At the moment I have Welbeck, Rooney and Werner can all play left wing so I dont think I will recall Januzaj at the moment. I have to wait and see how Villas Boas does and see where he needs improvements. I can imagine he will probably look to make a signing or two in January before I can.

Thats a reminder would you like to email a set budget for AVB?

View attachment 339463

Fish returns to Liverpool!

In a strange period for Liverpool, which saw them seemingly ownerless for 6 months, Mr God Fish has returned to Liverpool. The self made sofa tycoon had previously disappeared from the footballing scene, and many wondered where he had gone. Mr Fish released the following statement earlier though:

"My apologies for my apparent disappearance. It wasn't my choice as it happens, but in events not too dissimilar to a BlackAdder episode, me and a few of the the support crew here at the club went on a massive night out. The culmination of this was us sailing around the Shetland Isles for 6 months, as we aimed to reach the North Pole. It was only when we noticed that it had rained for the entire 6 months, that we thought something had gone wrong. Still, I'm back now, and ready to whip this rabble into shape. Looks like they need as well!

Mr Fish also pointed out that he did not condone his actions, and that if you planned on sailing to the North Pole, you should at least take someone who knows what they are doing.

Liverpool have really struggled this season after a 5th place finish last year, and find themselves down in 11th. Brendan Rodgers lost his job earlier this month, to be replaced by Liverpool icon Rafa Benitez, a man who Fish has announced his delight at being able to work with. Having been in Istanbul in 05, Fish has said that "the man breathes Liverpool. He deserves to be our manager, and we will be backing him to the fullest extent."

Fish also said "we've been drawing far too many games. We've lacked the killer instinct this season, and we will be looking to resolve that issue. We'll let you know if there is any transfer news, but a striker is a priority"

In addition to their 11th place league position, Liverpool have Wolfsburg in the EL 1st knockout round, and Wolves in the FA Cup 3rd round. Unfortunately, the club is out the Capital One Cup, to local rivals Everton. Liverpool have only lost 4 in the league, but 9 draws has cost the club.

A full analysis of the clubs performance this season will be available on January 31st, following the conclusion of the transfer window.

View attachment 339446

Reporter: Your team is currently sitting in 7th place in premier league. Is your manager 'the new Moyes'?
Chairman: Yes, my team is sitting in the 7th place. And no, he is not 'the new Moyes'. Our team has not been Performing at their best, but I believe they can pull out and make a wonderful comeback. But if they keep performing like they have been so far, the manager will be sacked. But he will be fired only at the end of the season to give him a chance to show what he is really about.
R: Well your team has won 3 leagues in the row. Could the lack of motivation be the blame?
C: I really don't know. We do have the almost same squad as last year, so it is quite possible.
R: Would you give us the most juicy news that who are the new candidates for the manager place?
C: I am not going to discuss that as long as the current manager has a job.
R: Alright, but who will you be selling?
C: Ahh, the list is right here.

Fernandinho - 15m
Javi Garcia - 10m
Jesus Navas - 8m
Samir Nasri - 20m
Fernando - 20m
Javier Mascherano - (loan) half the wages + 500k loan fee (whole fee for the end of the season)
Lucas Romero - (loa n) full wages + 750k loan fee (whole fee for the end of the season)

of course all prices are negotiable.

5blXZbuMCm29bKWW-tcQRSpy1-llMZ9r8vIcJ77DGu21bTZP31ewiCDMjnhVGiBRkrbo-RHGIgi11QxVmbRJDPCpPBmaGjg_P1mZ2yNepAMr_mcHwJbUVImUldKK5y5ROm7NYA=s0-d-e1-ft

Transfer list for this window (Jan 2015):
SELL:

Slyvain Distin-FREE
Andrea Campagnolo-FREE
Ashley Young-4 million
Seamus Coleman (DR)- 22 million
Kevin Mirallas (AMR/L)- 25 million
Darren Gibson- 6.5 million
Aiden Mcgeady- 8 million

Phil Jageilka- 2 million

LOAN: ALL FOR LOW PRICES (Enquire)
Denis Suarez (CM/AMR/L)
Andrea Bertolacci (DM/CM/AMC)
Pawel Dawidowicz (DC/DM/CM)
Donis Avdijaj (AMC/ST)
Otavio (AMR/C/ST)
Luke Garbutt (LB)

Enquire if interested in any other players!

Back