English Premier League Chairman Game

Have Liverpool managed to win a match since the last update? Also, any transfer news I need to be aware of? Can't get to the file until later tonight.

View attachment 339355
Getting Better!

Aston Villa have a sterling January, and haven't lose a game. It seems things have finally clicked, and with the absence of the Europa League midweek games, this seems to have benefited the team. We have moved upto 14th, and have increased our gap on the relegation zone to 6 points. Villa have also progressed forward in what seems to be our favourite competition, the FA Cup.

Aston Villa 2-0 Rotherham (FA Cup 3rd Round)
Javier Hernandez x2
We played a full strength side here to avoid the upset and we won comfortably. Hernandez's first goal was a neat finish from a very well weighted Helenius through ball. Hernandez's and Villa's 2nd came through the same combination again, as Helenius ran through and goal, before giving it back to Hernandez who scored the tap in. It's good to see the defence looking sturdy, and a partnership working so well upfront.

Aston Villa 1-1 Stoke City
Danny Ings
Gaston Ramirez
The full house of results against Stoke is completed, as this result means we've now won, lost and drew against them this season. Danny Ings sent stoke into the break ahead, before Bellusci lost his head and got sent off only 10 minutes into the first half. Luckily, the ten men pushed forward and equalised in the 76th minute as Hernandez threaded a ball through to the galloping Ramirez as he slotted home infront of the famous Holte End. A decent result in the circumstances, but I think we should be winning these games.

Nottingham Forest 0-1 Aston Villa
Javier Hernandez
We travel the troubled ground of Forest as they looked to be doomed to relegation. I feel for Forest, but what can you do when players are so stupid. I sent a little message down to Zola, that I would Demichelis to crunch Vargas if he gets the opportunity, I imagine this has been happening a lot. The pressure of playing such a poor squad definitely got to us, but took an early lead in the 7th minute as Goretzka slotted a beauty of pass to Hernandez who put it top corner first time. Lovely. We had 17 shots, but couldn't capitalise on this.

Reading 0-1 Aston Villa
Darren Bent
Another 1-0 win as veteran Darren Bent scores a rare goal. He netted in the 37th minute as Westwood played a direct pass that fell to Bent who slotted nicely past the keeper.

Huddersfield 1-3 Aston Villa (FA Cup 4th Round)
James Vaughan
Alexandre Lacazette x2
Javier Hernandez
A good result here as a flurry of goals saw us 2-1 up inside 10 minutes. A man who I rate highly, Lacazette played really well here, and i'd personally like to see him play more matches in the league alongside danger-man Hernandez. We travel to the Etihad in the next round, which im sure will be a tough trip.

Aston Villa 1-1 West Ham
Andy Carroll
Nicklas Helenius
We return to premier league action against the Hammers as the points are shared. We did go 1-0 down but again battled back to equalise. Our goal came as a beautifully whipped in cross by Luna found an umarked Helenius who couldn't miss. We should've pushed on for the win though, mind.

Chairmans Thoughts
A very good month, and it was pleasing to go unbeaten. I'm very pleased with the form of Hernandez who has now scored 18 goals in 30 games in all competitions. I'm also delighted to announce that we have some early January Transfer movements.

View attachment 339354

I am pleased to announce that we have signed Charlie Austin from Norwich for 7.5 million. We will pay Norwich another million if he scores 10 goals in all competitions this season. I am so pleased with this transfer. Im an admirer of Austin, and I cant wait to see how he plays for the Villa. Him and Hernandez have the potential to be the best strike partnership in the league. He already has 10 goals in 20 games this season, and with the service of players such as Ramirez and Goretzka behind him, I'm sure this tally will rise. I have a great relationship with new Norwich chairman, and he was a pleasure to work with again.

In regards to leaving the club, there have been no formal bids for any Aston Villa players yet, apart from an enquiry for an ex player Ron Vlaar which made me chuckle. We have though, decided to terminate the contracts of Darren Bent, Philippe Senderos, and Joe Bennett, who were all just using excess wage. I would like to remind all chairmen to check their emails for my transfer list this window.

There are still a few deals to be done at Aston Villa, so potentially expect a big transfer announcement before the window slams shut.​

An Actual New Years Update

Norwich - 3-2 (Ings(2), Bassong o.g)

An FA Cup win, not much to say. I don't really care.

Villa - 1-1 (Ings)

Would've liked a win. But an ok result.

Chelsea - 1-2 (N'Zonzi)

Never expected to win but a draw could've been nice. Not the worst result.

Hull - 1-0 (Arnautovic)

Yay. First win of the month. Arnautovic bags again!

Chelsea - 1-4 (Shea)

I don't care about the FA Cup but it's never nice to concede 4.

Swansea - 0-2

Crystal Palace - 0-0

Two disappointing results, would've expected to take at least 4 points from these games.

Last edited:
John cheah return to take over football team leicester city
View attachment 681168
John Cheah :I decided to return to take over another football team as I feel like I must do something great once.I look at the current squad and we actually have a great squad and I will invest some money to the team.
I am going to review our previous matches from january.

vs crewe 3-1
we won this match and advance to the next round.

vs liverpool 3-1
a shocking win for us and it show underdogs can win big teams too.

vs norwich 3-3
we should have won this ,at least we still get a point

vs newcastle 0-2
a lost for us and we get noting ,we should have played better

vs tottenhem 1-2
this lost kick us out of the fa cup but we still tried our best and we actually had a chance

vs reading 2-4
a poor game ,we should have won and get 3 points but we made mistakes.

vs nottm forest 3-0
finally a win for us i will hope more of this performance.

This is before i took over but i know i can turn this around by giving the manager money to buy players.

View attachment 681175

Newcastle sell/loan 2 guys

I can announce that Jovetic and Quintero have left. Jovetic for Norwich for 9.75m and 1.25m extra if they stay up and Quintero on a Loan for 1m to Stoke.

View attachment 339349

Man Utd January transfer list released

The January transfer list has been released by Manchester United as they look to alter their squad to new manager Andre Villas Boas' needs. The following players have been listed:

Anders Lindegaard £1 Million
Chris Smalling £25 Million
Nicolas N'Koulou £25 Million
Michael Carrick £2.5 Million
Maroune Fellaini £25 Million

Niklas Sule Loan
Gabigol (Gabriel Barbosa) Loan

All prices are negotiable but only sensible offers will be discussed.

Last edited:
Wayne I will update the list when I get back

nate you got there first Chelsea is youre when I'm home I will try and go through what you need to do

Right if you check the first page I have made three teams available.

The only way you can apply for a position now is if you apply on this thread using this template

Team Name
Chairman Name
Email

Any new people in, follow that template I will then confirm it. Then you will need to do an official announcement that you have taken over the club, please make sure it's nicely detailed and has a nice lay out as this is a story and want to make it enjoyable and a good read :) if you want examples look at either avfctom's updates or bcfc1's updates as they are consistently well done and have good lay outs, by the way current gamers all your updates or good enough I was just naming one or two people and not a list as if I had missed one person out it may have been offensive. I have a lot of stuff going on atm so I can't think of what to put but that's how I would like you to start off :) thanks

Liverpool announce majority of squad for sale!

As the title suggests, you make me a bid for someone, and I will consider it. No move for Stevie G though, he's staying put. Bids on email please.

Don't bid for Sterling or Coutinho either, I kinda need them.

Last edited:
Back