English Premier League Chairman Game

If you have sent any lists to do with transfers please send them again under one of these subject titles, can everyone send them like this as well please under the subject title, it should help me make less mistakes

C2C Completed Transfers January 2015
FGN/DOM Transfer Bids January 2015

Last edited:
Just confirming as well if managers have loaned players out you recall them as long as they have a recall clause in the deal

Last edited:
View attachment 339344
View attachment 681195

The takeover of Hull City has today been completed by Uruguayn millionaire Rodrigo Dias. Rodrigo Dias made his fortune in Uruguay as a property developer before investing in overseas oil industries. We now go live to the KC Stadium.

View attachment 339343
Reporter: Rodrigo you have completed your take over of Hull how does it feel?

Rodrigo: It's fantastic, football has long been a passion of mine and owning a side in the Premier League has always been a dream. I want to assure the fans this is not a business venture. I am not in this for profits I want to take Hull to new levels and will give it all the financial backing that it requires.

Reporter: Hull came very close to an FA Cup win last year, how long will it take to achieve silverware at Hull?

Rodrigo: We were very close and as I said I will invest as much as I need to ensure that this team achieves well and becomes a force in the Premier League.

Reporter: What are your plans for Hull?

Rodrigo: In the short term I want to establish the team in the Premier League rather than being a yo-yo side. Then we will look long term at trying to ensure that Hull can begin to compete at the right end of the table and be in the mix for trophies. I will call a press conference when I have settled down and got to grips with the running of the club.

View attachment 681206
Huntelaar brought in on Deadline Day

View attachment 339340

The experienced forward has been brought in to Newcastle for a cheap price as his contract was set to expire in 6 months, it is reported they will pay 950k upfront with instalments. Frank Lampard was delighted with the deal "For a long time we have been relying solely on Pellé and with Fierro chipping with a few, now we have a top striker, he will battle for a first team spot straight away and will add good competition."

View attachment 339341

Chelsea announce new owner

Today Chelsea have announced that Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich has sold the club to American billionaire playboy and businessman Nate Kronos. Kronos spoke to the press earlier today.

Reporter: What drove you to buy this massive club?

Kronos: I've always had a love for football, (or "soccer" as they call it here). After my successful venture into the freemium mobile game development, I've had billions of dollars left over that I've had nothing to do with. I've always had a soft spot for Chelsea, and when the opportunity to take control came, I couldn't resist

Reporter: Many are speculating the positions of Jose Mourinho and the Chelsea players. Can you shed some light on whether they will stay or go?

Kronos: Well, we've already got a world class establishment setup here, with some amazing players. At the moment, I would like to keep the club how it is. Quote this as my official hands-off warning to all other Premier League managers

Reporter: Chelsea are considered one of the best in the world. How do you plan on improving their already lofty achievements?

Kronos: Being barely the best isn't enough. We need to crush the competition. I plan on making the Premier League into a one-horse race. I plan on many Premier League titles, and even more Champions League victories in the next 10 years.

Not long left of the transfer window

What club do you support? And what has been your best signing of the summer?

Aston Villa and Carlos Sanchez of course! He will great for us over the season! La Rockaaaaa

Smith is leaving?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep looks like it to Fulham.

A Leeds striker moving to Fulham? Now where have I heard that...

It's a shame he's a good player but we have a lot of good strikers now and when he played it automatically meant we had to hoof it to him. Cellino wants us to play nice football this season, although it would be a shame he's gone, he won't be badly missed. Would rather have him here though

Yep looks like it to Fulham.

A Leeds striker moving to Fulham? Now where have I heard that...

It's a shame he's a good player but we have a lot of good strikers now and when he played it automatically meant we had to hoof it to him. Cellino wants us to play nice football this season, although it would be a shame he's gone, he won't be badly missed. Would rather have him here though

Always thought he was a good striker to have. He was a presence for defenders. Looks like we've got someone else coming in too, according to twitter anyway ;)

Fuming Spurs have got rid of Sandro and Holtby. Two of my fave players. Got a few transfers to unveil tomorrow :-)

Always thought he was a good striker to have. He was a presence for defenders. Looks like we've got someone else coming in too, according to twitter anyway ;)

People on twitter have been teasing about Gradel, I don't expect anything else. Pretty gutted seeing Smith go though

People on twitter have been teasing about Gradel, I don't expect anything else. Pretty gutted seeing Smith go though

I don't care who it is as long as he improves our squad. Haha, I'm disappointed to see him go but, I don't think we'll miss him too much

Back