English Premier League Chairman Game

We didn't sign anyone.

@LUFC: After a busy last hour that is us done for the 2014 Summer Transfer Window #DeadlineDay #lufc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, more disappointed about this. Rated him for some reason. He's pacey, I liked him

More disappointed about Smith personally, Poleon looked like he had potential but at his age he needs games. Would love to carry on talking about it but when I get into it I'd begin talking for about 10 pages and it's unfair on the non Leeds fans :P

More disappointed about Smith personally, Poleon looked like he had potential but at his age he needs games. Would love to carry on talking about it but when I get into it I'd begin talking for about 10 pages and it's unfair on the non Leeds fans :P

Haha, I was thinking the same. Leave this thread for the actual game. ;)

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU USE THE FOLLOWING SUBJECT TITLES FOR TRANSFERS

C2C COMPLETED TRANSFERS JANUARY 2015

FGN/DOM TRANSFER BIDS JANUARY 2015

I WILL PROBABLY MISS YOUR BIDS IF YOU DON'T USE THOSE TITLES AS I WILL USE THE SUBJECT NAME IN THE SEARCH BAR TO FIND THE EMAILS.7

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SENT BIDS WITHOUT THE SUBJECT TITLE PLEASE SEND THEM AGAIN UNDER THE CORRECT SUBJECT TITLE

View attachment 681242

Hull's new owner Rodrigo Dias has called a press conference to discuss in more depth his takeover. We now go live to the KC Stadium where supporters and journalists have gathered to see what lies ahead for Hull City Football Club.

View attachment 339332
Reporter:Rodrigo, it's reported you paid quite a hefty sum for the club, can you reveal the exact amount that you paid for the club?

Rodrigo: I met the old chairman's valuation of the club taking into consideration the debt the club currently has and I paid £50,000,000 for the club which I believe is a good price for both parties.

Reporter: Why Hull Rodrigo? It;s reported you support Penarol from Uruguay so what made you buy Hull City?

Rodrigo: Your sources are bang on today, yes I do support Penarol but the English Premier League is by far and away in my opinion the best league in the world. It is a league in which anybody can beat anybody so that attracted me to this league. Then I saw the Hull owner was thinking of selling after the Hull Tigers incident and I thought it was a perfect opportunity to increase my portfolio to football and have a team competing at the top level.

Reporter: You mentioned there Assem Allam Hull's previous owner, what do you make of him and the decision to try and change the clubs name?

Rodrigo: I respect him, he was a pleasure to conduct business with, however in relation to him trying to change the name of the club I was shocked. He should understand tradition is tradition you don't just change a club's name for the sake of some extra advertising it was ludicrous. He invested well but the fans can rest easy now as the name will remain Hull City.

Reporter: Steve Bruce is the current manager, what are your thoughts on him and will he be staying on?

Rodrigo: Yes I have sat down and spoke to Steve and we share the same ambition. He was the man who guided the club into the Premier League and last season the team came a remarkable 10th and that is also where we sit now. There is no doubt in my mind at this moment that Steve Bruce is the man to take this club forward and I look forward to working with him.

Reporter: Have you and Steve got any transfer targets after you admitted that you would invest in the club?

Rodrigo: Yes me and Steve have sat down and discussed some targets and I can say we are making moves in the market but I will not name names as I do not want to curse these deals. However the fans certainly have reasons to be excited as these could be great deals for the club. Thank you everyone for attending and I am sure I will see you soon with some transfer news.

God **** it fell asleep on laptop and it died but I was midway through a message you have up until 6pm to get the deals done! Remember to use subject titles as I'm off out and when I get back I can get straight to sorting them :)

Last edited:
If you are bidding for any Liverpool players, I need the bids in at 5pm latest, so I have time to make my transfer dealings

Feels like I'm asking a lot atm but when you email me your C2C or FGN/DOM transfers every time you send a new email from that conversation can you update the list instead of sending one player at a time, I have no idea how to explain that so I'll do an example

Say you signed a player yesterday:

Dave Hockaday from job centre to Leeds 200m

And the next day you sign another player

Junior Lewis from who knows for 300m

Can you just update the list like this

Dave Hockaday from job centre for 200m
Junior Lewis from who knows for 300m

Not sure if that makes any sense I'm just no good at explaining simple things, also I don't expect you to use a layout like that was just an example

View attachment 339231

Updated transfer list released

With the transfer window coming to a close Manchester United have released a new transfer list with new transfer fees.

Anders Lindegaard £1 Million
Chris Smalling £20 Million
Nicolas N'Koulou £20 Million
Michael Carrick £2.5 Million
Maroune Fellaini £20 Million

Gabigol (Gabriel Barbosa) Loan

Just saying now if you don't provide me a wage for FGN/DOM/FREE transfers I will not note them down, unless you clearly state that you can not get to the calculator

Back