English Premier League Chairman Game

If there was a way to find out if people used it/cheated in anyway I'd remove them immediately, but I don't know. I guess it's just down to people to play honestly and not cheat

I haven't used it as you can see all my players are pretty much signings Norwich would make in real life. I have got Genie Scout and I can tell you that out of the top 12 potential rated players in the game, Chelsea have 2, Man Utd have 1, Man City have 1 and Liverpool have 1.

I don't personally have a problem with the big clubs getting players like this as they will have better scouting knowledge etc. If you want to send me an email with all the youth bids I can have a look at their PA for you and you could judge for yourself if you think that it is realistic?

Just need to look at the people buying regens then check the PA of players in the in game editor. If their buying players with high PA's constantly they are likely using Genie.

I have tabled some bids for youth players but I did it a sneaky way which i hope you dont class as cheating.

When you give me the save, I add myself as manager of Man United (who have an amazing scouting range) and I literally look all over the world for upto 4 hours, i oddly enjoy it.

I scout LOADS of players, and eventually narrow it down to 3 prospects I think would move to Villa, bearing in mind the youth category and facilities. It takes me ******* hours to do, but while im off Uni I have no life. I dont even have this Genie Scout and didn't even know it existed!

I've done it this way since I came into the game. If you guys think its cheating that I use United's scouting range then I will stop, but to me it's just using my initiative ;)

Just need to look at the people buying regens then check the PA of players in the in game editor. If their buying players with high PA's constantly they are likely using Genie.
That is true but people may be just searching the right players on the search bar, I have in game editor but I am not going to look at P/A as that is basically cheating, I scout and look at the persons stats to see how good they could be

Lewie I sent an email

I have tabled some bids for youth players but I did it a sneaky way which i hope you dont class as cheating.

When you give me the save, I add myself as manager of Man United (who have an amazing scouting range) and I literally look all over the world for upto 4 hours, i oddly enjoy it.
I scout LOADS of players, and eventually narrow it down to 3 prospects I think would move to Villa, bearing in mind the youth category and facilities. It takes me ******* hours to do, but while im off Uni I have no life. I dont even have this Genie Scout and didn't even know it existed!

I've done it this way since I came into the game. If you guys think its cheating that I use United's scouting range then I will stop, but to me it's just using my initiative ;)

That's not cheating :) you're just looking at more players around the world as you'd be limited in what you find at Villa. I can't do that as it would affect the game but I have no problem with that :)

To be honest I haven't even had time to think of regens as i need players to get me out of relegation dog fights every year not just for the future.

That's not cheating :) you're just looking at more players around the world as you'd be limited in what you find at Villa. I can't do that as it would affect the game but I have no problem with that :)

Haha yeah, it's like me finding a player this time from a Nigerian team, its just luck. I go into a country, look at their 'major clubs' and go from there. It's all pot luck as most of their players you cant even view, but for me it's all worth it just to find someone with 5* potential!

To be honest I haven't even had time to think of regens as i need players to get me out of relegation dog fights every year not just for the future.

When I'm bidding in game at the moment I tend to go for players that will improve the team, once Lewie and I are happy with the team we can then make more moves for youngsters

As far as youth players go, I do exactly the same as I do on my main file. Trawl meticulously through all of them, make a shortlist, then bid for all the ones I think will work out. I've probably an 80% success rate, I can live with that. Besides, it is much more rewarding to do it manually, I can actually say I was the reason they joined then.

"Liverpool have 1"

I do? Apparently I need to look at my squad a bit better.

Edit: Ok, found him. I think.

Double Edit: You have 20 mins to bid for Liverpool players. Afterwards, I will ignore you. Unless it is silly money offered, anyway.

Last edited:
As far as youth players go, I do exactly the same as I do on my main file. Trawl meticulously through all of them, make a shortlist, then bid for all the ones I think will work out. I've probably an 80% success rate, I can live with that. Besides, it is much more rewarding to do it manually, I can actually say I was the reason they joined then.

"Liverpool have 1"

Crazily searching Liverpool's youths now attempting to ruin his potential ;P

"Liverpool have 1"

Double Edit: You have 20 mins to bid for Liverpool players. Afterwards, I will ignore you. Unless it is silly money offered, anyway.

He has been there from the start of the game as I just searched him lol.

Back