English Premier League Chairman Game

First time I have been available for deadline so hopefully my luck will change :)

I was mid negotiation with him as well :(

Edit, I am now First team instead of rotation, woo :D

I am just looking forward to the window closing so i can announce my signings, I think it's my finest transfer window yet!

Not saying he wouldn't, obviously cos I'm not godfish :P sure he put a time limit on when you could do deals with him, if mid negotiation then it'd be different. I don't know I'm just being random

57 mins left

For future reference, any bids that are in before my closing deadline are considered, it's only those after that time that need to be ridiculous.

And just to point out, make sure you can afford it. If I feel you've messed me around during negotiations, I may refuse to do transfer dealings with you in future.

Last edited:
Likewise, I kinda need the players I bid for. One more than the others admittedly, but I would like them all.

I love this bit of the window where everyone's nervous about getting there targets, wonder if anyone's going in with a last minute bid for anyone :P

20 mins :)

Since the youth player chat I've looked through a lot of countries and found one real good player!

This is hard

I'm going to have to ask for some help off someone to help me decide a transfer but obviously a number of people can't help, at 6pm would people be happy if I gave the names of clubs who went for a player (won't reveal player name) so people know who can't help me and then ask someone who can help me?

Back