English Premier League Chairman Game

I actually do the same as avfctom, scout the whole world with Man Utd lol

I'm going to have to ask for some help off someone to help me decide a transfer but obviously a number of people can't help, at 6pm would people be happy if I gave the names of clubs who went for a player (won't reveal player name) so people know who can't help me and then ask someone who can help me?

Sounds fair, majority decision works nicely

I love this bit of the window where everyone's nervous about getting there targets, wonder if anyone's going in with a last minute bid for anyone :P

I'm using it to write up my next press release, should cause some fireworks. Fireworks I suspect LUAP may be able to second guess.

I actually do the same as avfctom, scout the whole world with Man Utd lol

I feel violated with everyone using my club to scout players. Man Utd do have the best scouting system in the league by far though and I would do the exact same if I wasnt already their chairman.

BTW ANY C2C NEGOTIATIONS GOING ON BEFORE 6PM CAN CONTINUE BRIEFLY AFTER THE WINDOW BUT YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE EVIDENCE

Right club chairmen who can't help me are:

Liverpool
Newcastle
Aston Villa
Crystal Palace

Anybody else can offer to help. If I don't get help it may delay the release of the save

Right club chairmen who can't help me are:

Liverpool
Newcastle
Aston Villa
Crystal Palace

Anybody else can offer to help. If I don't get help it may delay the release of the save

So I know which player this is..... (Insert necessary expletive as appropriate)

nervous here cus if its my main signing i will actually cry, if it's just an u18 lad then it wont bother me too much

Back