English Premier League Chairman Game

Or you could just give him to someone who didn't bid. Cough Cough NORWICH Cough

Just sort the list out and if he doesn't respond by 7, just sort it.

F*** NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** you Aston Villa :-(

I think you may have missed one of mine as well LUAP

Dismal Month for Liverpool!

View attachment 339167

Not so long ago, we reported the return of God Fish at the helm of Liverpool. Since then, a month has passed, and matches have been played. We have here a summary for LFC magazine of the fixtures, transfers, and a word from the chairman himself.

Fixtures:

Another dire month saw us out the FA cup, and languishing in 12th​ in the table. This is unacceptable. Liverpool only beat Swansea during that period; as yet again, draws and defeats were the story. Naturally, the club has stated that it is doing everything it can to improve its performance, and it is hoped that some new blood will aid the process. It’s only a matter of time though before Fish starts questioning Benitez’s position, surely?

Transfers:

In:
Fabio Coentrao
Seydou Doumbia
Kennedy Kayode

Out:
Antonio Candreva – Newcastle
Suso – Norwich (Loan)
Emre Can – Aston Villa

In terms of transfers for the year, Liverpool had a reasonably quiet month. Antonio Candreva was our biggest departure, and the club wishes him well at Newcastle, although not too well!

We also continue our good relationship with chairman James Roots, which sees Suso move to his new club Norwich on loan. Our beloved chairman has some words to say on his fellow chairman later, so we’ll leave that with him.

Our final departure for the day sees Emre Can depart to Villa. Again, we wish him well, and hope he finds the first team opportunities that we were unable to give him.

We do have a new face or two though. We welcome Fabio Coentrao to the club, along with Seydou Doumbia and Kennedy Kayode. We hope the trio can spur us on to a better league position, and further European success. Doumbia is on fire this season, and should provide goals, whilst Kayode signed after a hard fought battle.
Ultimately, the lure of Merseyside was just too much for Kayode.

A word from the Chairman:

“Hello all,

Firstly, thanks for reading, I hope you find it enjoyable. My new segment in the magazine will focus upon a different aspect of being the Liverpool chairman, and gives me an opportunity to share a few thoughts with our loyal fans.

My first “Word from the Chairman” sees me talk about my fellow chairmen. It’s topical, for reasons soon to become apparent.

As with day to day life, there are some people you get on well with, and some that you find a total chore to work with. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank the Norwich chairman, Mr Roots for some sterling work. Between us, and the clubs that he has worked at, we have been able to develop some of our talents into the quality players that they are today. This has only been possible through allowing game time, and we are grateful. We also extend our thanks to Mr Roberts, the Newcastle chairman, who has been most accommodating through our previous transfer dealings. I’d like to point out that there are more chairmen who have been most pleasant, but I have run out of room. They know who they are though.

However, there are a couple of chairmen that leave a feeling of anger in the room. I won’t list them all, I don’t have the space, but one such chairman resides at Leicester. Many of you won’t know this, but Jerome Sinclair was set to depart the club on deadline day. We had a 10m deal agreed with Leicester, and Jerome had packed up, booked a hotel and had been driving for an hour, when we got an email from their chairman saying they couldn't afford him, and that the deal was off, finishing with, and I quote, “lol”. He even had the cheek to ask me for loan players! Such disgraceful behaviour will not be tolerated by this club. Much as I respect Leicester as a club, I announce here first, that we will refuse to deal with Leicester again, until such time as we feel appropriate. Jerome is distraught, and we had to cancel two deals of our own. Liverpool Football Club does not appreciate being messed around, and we do not give you a second chance, not now I’m in charge.

As you may be able to tell, being a chairman is difficult. I hope you look forward to the next installment.

Mr G. Fish,
Liverpool Chairman.

Last edited:

View attachment 681657

Not so long ago, we reported the return of God Fish at the helm of Liverpool. Since then, a month has passed, and matches have been played. We have here a summary for LFC magazine of the fixtures, transfers, and a word from the chairman himself.

Fixtures:

Another dire month saw us out the FA cup, and languishing in 12th​ in the table. This is unacceptable. Liverpool only beat Swansea during that period; as yet again, draws and defeats were the story. Naturally, the club has stated that it is doing everything it can to improve its performance, and it is hoped that some new blood will aid the process. It’s only a matter of time though before Fish starts questioning Benitez’s position, surely?

Transfers:

In:
Fabio Coentrao
Seydou Doumbia
Kennedy Kayode

Out:
Suso – Norwich (Loan)
Emre Can – Aston Villa

In terms of transfers for the year, Liverpool had a reasonably quiet month. Antonio Candreva was our biggest departure, and the club wishes him well at Newcastle, although not too well!

We also continue our good relationship with chairman James Roots, which sees Suso move to his new club Norwich on loan. Our beloved chairman has some words to say on his fellow chairman later, so we’ll leave that with him.

Our final departure for the day sees Emre Can depart to Villa. Again, we wish him well, and hope he finds the first team opportunities that we were unable to give him.

We do have a new face or two though. We welcome Fabio Coentrao to the club, along with Seydou Doumbia and Kennedy Kayode. We hope the trio can spur us on to a better league position, and further European success. Doumbia is on fire this season, and should provide goals, whilst Kayode signed after a hard fought battle.

“Hello all,

Firstly, thanks for reading, I hope you find it enjoyable. My new segment in the magazine will focus upon a different aspect of being the Liverpool chairman, and gives me an opportunity to share a few thoughts with our loyal fans.

My first “Word from the Chairman” sees me talk about my fellow chairman. It’s topical, for reasons soon to become apparent.

As with day to day life, there are some people you get on well with, and some that you find a total chore to work with. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank the Norwich chairman, Mr Roots for some sterling work. Between us, and the clubs that he has worked at, we have been able to develop some of our talents into the quality players that they are today. This has only been possible through allowing game time, and we are grateful. We also extend our thanks to Mr Roberts, the Newcastle chairman, who has been most accommodating through our previous transfer dealings. I’d like to point out that there are more chairmen who have been most pleasant, but I have run out of room. They know who they are though.

However, there are a couple of chairmen that leave a feeling of anger in the room. I won’t list them all, I don’t have the space, but one such chairman resides at Leicester. Many of you won’t know this, but Jerome Sinclair was set to depart the club on deadline day. We had a 10m deal agreed with Leicester, and Jerome had packed up, booked a hotel and had been driving for an hour, when we got an email from their chairman saying they couldn't afford him, and that the deal was off, finishing with, and I quote, “lol”. He even had the cheek to ask me for loan players! Such disgraceful behaviour will not be tolerated by this club. Much as I respect Leicester as a club, I announce here first, that we will refuse to deal with Leicester again, until such time as we feel appropriate. Jerome is distraught, and we had to cancel two deals of our own. Liverpool Football Club does not appreciate being messed around, and we do not give you a second chance, not now I’m in charge.

As you may be able to tell, being a chairman is difficult. I hope you look forward to the next installment.

Mr G. Fish,
Liverpool Chairman.

Second part reminds me of Ken Bates all over haha!

Good article though!

View attachment 681657

Fixtures:

Transfers:

In:
Fabio Coentrao
Seydou Doumbia
Kennedy Kayode

Out:
Suso – Norwich (Loan)
Emre Can – Aston Villa

“Hello all,

My first “Word from the Chairman” sees me talk about my fellow chairmen. It’s topical, for reasons soon to become apparent.

Mr G. Fish,
Liverpool Chairman.

Haha!

Back