English Premier League Chairman Game

I have realised over recent seasons I have done the U18 rule wrong, I just been allowing them in. Now it's three and I'm beginning editing now

View attachment 681686
Newcastle FGN/U18 Transfers

Transfers:
Leandro Marchán: 1.35m
Luigi Zuccarelli: 2.6m
Alexis Llanos: 144k

Faces of Transfers:

View attachment 339151 View attachment 339149 View attachment 339148
Chairman Blog:

Hello guys,

I'm starting a blog here recording the best and worst (if there are any. :P) of the chairman. Today, the overachievers of the season have been Everton and Paul Scholes and also Reading. Everton are serious contenders for the league and if it wasn't for Chelsea and their fire form they would be TOP! Also, they have kept the financial side of things great as well! Congrats Everton! Reading have no Chairman, but lay in 8th when they were predicted to be 20th!!!!! Nigel Adkins is #MOTY! The only bad one is probally Liverpool but that is ONLY because they stole Kayode from me! Actually, he's a pleasure to deal with. :) They are the underachievers of the season.

View attachment 681686
Newcastle FGN/U18 Transfers

Transfers:
Leandro Marchán: 1.35m
Luigi Zuccarelli: 2.6m
Alexis Llanos: 144k

Faces of Transfers:

View attachment 681692 View attachment 681698 View attachment 681699
Chairman Blog:

Hello guys,

I'm starting a blog here recording the best and worst (if there are any. :P) of the chairman. Today, the overachievers of the season have been Everton and Paul Scholes and also Reading. Everton are serious contenders for the league and if it wasn't for Chelsea and their fire form they would be TOP! Also, they have kept the financial side of things great as well! Congrats Everton! Reading have no Chairman, but lay in 8th when they were predicted to be 20th!!!!! Nigel Adkins is #MOTY! The only bad one is probally Liverpool but that is ONLY because they stole Kayode from me! Actually, he's a pleasure to deal with. :) They are the underachievers of the season.

NOT YOUR MOTY?!?! I have packed my bags and have left the office. :P

Back