BASE AND OVERLOAD TACTICS HAVE BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- Changed Role/PIs for DL
- Tweaked team cross settings and individual cross settings for DL/DR.

P.S. Also I recommend if player has "Finishing" less than 11 teach him PPM "Shots With Power", It greatly improves his score rate.

Last edited:
Hi mate. Your inbox is full :) so will ask you here. What will be your 1st formation on FM15 if you decide to create tactics again. 442/433/4231 ETC?

Hi mate. Your inbox is full :) so will ask you here. What will be your 1st formation on FM15 if you decide to create tactics again. 442/433/4231 ETC?

Hi mate!

Need to look at ME first. ;)

Also as practice shows next few months after release there're usually many patches which tweak ME so I'm not going invest too much effort in tactic building shortly after release.

Right now I'm happy with FM14 and performance of this tactic. ;)

Wowwww ..

EPIC V12 The best tactic amazing score .
Thanks .

i decided to try create my own tactic (first 3 matches i played with it 3 LOSESS) so switch to Epic!
that was my last attempt to create any tactics (too stupid for that)
View attachment 334034
start using Epic after 3 losses

Guys, here's some tip and I find it’s very important.

In my last season I won EPL and CL with Middlesbrough and I only managed to achieve that because of Overload and Waste Time versions without these versions I’m sure I wouldn't achieved that. I used Overload version in 40% matches and if you aren’t going to use them then you really miss opportunity greatly buff your results.

Of course, in less competitive leagues using only Base version can bring you success but when you play in top leagues without these versions your results will be worse than it could be if you used it.

Last edited:
I used remzipasha tactic for 2 last seasons with fantastics results with a very little team (San Fernando). But this FM14 decide to troll me in every game I play. Every time my tactic works 1-2 maybe 3 years and stop suddenly. This it what happenned, In January I'm last in the table league.

I prefer classic tactic like 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3 etc, but I decided to try Epic V12 and it works really great. Since 5 matchs I have 3W-1D-1L and I lose my last match against the first

Should you use overload and waste time if an underdog ? I'm Chelsea and won everything apart from fa cup lost in semi to arsenal who use 3 centre halfs I changed manual marking but I still lost and then again in league

Guys, here's some tip and I find it’s very important.

In my last season I won EPL and CL with Middlesbrough and I only managed to achieve that because of Overload and Waste Time versions without these versions I’m sure I wouldn't achieved that. I used Overload version in 40% matches and if you aren’t going to use them then you really miss opportunity greatly buff your results.

Of course, in less competitive leagues using only Base version can bring you success but when you play in top leagues without these versions your results will be worse than it could be if you used it.

bump

Should you use overload and waste time if an underdog ? I'm Chelsea and won everything apart from fa cup lost in semi to arsenal who use 3 centre halfs I changed manual marking but I still lost and then again in league

It doesn't matter who you are underdog or favorite because there're always many situations when Overload or Waste Time version can be used. The only difference is that if you are underdog then there're less situations when you should use Overload version because in many matches draw is also good results for you but still it can be used in some matches. The stronger you become the more often you should use it.

Season 2015

Winners 1st stage and Cup Colombia. Finalist 2nd stage and Supercup Colombia.

Will be very difficult to win the Libertadores. I've gotten to play 7 games in 12 days. Many injured due to the large number of games

1st Stage

2nd Stage

Classification Global

Cup Colombia

Cup Libertadores

Cup Sudamericana

SuperCup Colombia

V12

keep fighting!!

got a bit struggle on the first 5-7 matches of new season (3 draw with very little shot per game), but I stick with the tactic and after the second international call-up, everything's fine. My Arsenal keep scores about 3 goals/match in all competition.

Does this tactic work well with lower league teams? I have used it for 3 months with Barcelona and dominated beating Real and Athletico 3-0 and 5-2 and also beating Valencia 7-1 away from home so I know its a great tactic with big clubs.