I've tried Blackburn, I'm in third season, and played 30 games and lying to win Premier League, and Champions League.
First season in Premier League I finished 3rd, and came into the finals in Capital One and FA Cup

Does this tactic work well with lower league teams? I have used it for 3 months with Barcelona and dominated beating Real and Athletico 3-0 and 5-2 and also beating Valencia 7-1 away from home so I know its a great tactic with big clubs.

Yes - its worked for me with Coventry City for the past 5 seasons. I started with -10 points and got promoted from League One at the first attempt using an earlier version. Now in the Premieriship and just won it along with the Capital One Cup using version 12. I was fortunate enough though that in my second season in the Premiership I got taken over by a Tycoon who gave me $120 million transfer budget!!
1st seasons - won league 1 and Johnstone paint trophy
2nd season - won the championship
3rd season - 7th in premiership and FA cup win
4th season - 4th in premiership
5th season - 1st in premiership and capital one cup win

Just need to conquer Europe now with the mighty Sky Blues! :)

Guys, here's some tip and I find it’s very important.

In my last season I won EPL and CL with Middlesbrough and I only managed to achieve that because of Overload and Waste Time versions without these versions I’m sure I wouldn't achieved that. I used Overload version in 40% matches and if you aren’t going to use them then you really miss opportunity greatly buff your results.

Of course, in less competitive leagues using only Base version can bring you success but when you play in top leagues without these versions your results will be worse than it could be if you used it.

It doesn't matter who you are underdog or favorite because there're always many situations when Overload or Waste Time version can be used. The only difference is that if you are underdog then there're less situations when you should use Overload version because in many matches draw is also good results for you but still it can be used in some matches. The stronger you become the more often you should use it.

bump ;)

playing with your tactic is like playing with Diablo too easy... and i missing strikers will move up front one SS

It's going very well! Did tweak the Overload and Waste time versions though and with succes! :D

Well done TFF! :)

Hi Totalfootball, the individual training focus on the player are normal or heavy?

i have seen lots of tactics with pre set opposition instructions.is there any chance someone could explain how its done thnks

Simply EPIC! Winning a much stronger teams: Boca, Atlético Mineiro, Corinthians, Vélez, Vasco is amazing

Cup Libertadores

Cup Sudameriacana

5 Colombian championships 2 Cup of Colombia
1 Supercup Colombia
1 Cup Libertadores

Cup America

Thanks TFF. The best

Last edited:
I'm Blackburn, won Champions League, Carling Cup and Premier League when only played 33 matches, and it's only my third season!

Unbeliveble tactic TFF.

Do you set the individual training to the positions used in the tactic or do you set it as something else?

Must say that this tactic is the most consistent and best tactic I have used on FM14

I'm Blackburn, won Champions League, Carling Cup and Premier League when only played 33 matches, and it's only my third season!

Unbeliveble tactic TFF.

Can I be nosy and can you share your starting XI? What did you do with Jordan Rhodes?

would anybody be kind enough to put a link on here so i can download 4.3.1 can't seem to get it going through steam. thanx

TFF, how do you think Roben would work as right shadow striker?

thanks!