Dear TFF, I really appreciate playing with your tactics but once again with Epic, I don't succeed to win anything with a lower team. I am a huge fan of Caen in French League 2 and if your tactics Unreal or Epic allow me to win league 2, in league one I cannot do better than 7th in 5 seasons, even if I managed to sign goods players...not one chance to play a single european... Anyway, could you please tell me which of your tactic will suit me the most...I really need the most efficient you have ever create in FM14. Thanks.

Going to try this on FM15. Have deleted FM14 already though so can somebody please give me the team instructions and player instructions. I have the formation and player roles.

Lambo San, do you keep a lot of your starting squad or did you make a lot of new sign players (which ones would help me) ? You use which version of the tactic ?

With my Dinamo Zagabria, very good season...

Lost in CL Group , 3rd with 7 point ....Bayern 11, Manc. C. 8
Lost in semi-finals of Croatian Cup with Hajduk (PK)

Win the Championship, 86 pt in 36 match, Hajduk is second with 66
Win the EL, final with Valencia won 3-2....defeated Shakhtar , Atletico Madrid, Milan and Galasataray.

Top 4 players buyed are Stanciu (8M) , Chramosta (1,5M) , Strandberg (1,5M) and Drage (0,6M)

Very Good tactics!!!!
Now i try to sell some players and buy Iancu, Rulli and Zulu!

With my Dinamo Zagabria, very good season...

Lost in CL Group , 3rd with 7 point ....Bayern 11, Manc. C. 8
Lost in semi-finals of Croatian Cup with Hajduk (PK)

Win the Championship, 86 pt in 36 match, Hajduk is second with 66
Win the EL, final with Valencia won 3-2....defeated Shakhtar , Atletico Madrid, Milan and Galasataray.

Top 4 players buyed are Stanciu (8M) , Chramosta (1,5M) , Strandberg (1,5M) and Drage (0,6M)

Very Good tactics!!!!
Now i try to sell some players and buy Iancu, Rulli and Zulu!

which version do you use?

Last one...V12.....

Last year was:

Sandomierski (Loan)
Gorupec (0) Taravel Strandberg (1,5) Corvalan (2,5)
Vass (0,6)
Ademi Pamic
Halilovic Stanciu (8) Drage (0,6) .......also Chramosta (1,5) ....

This year selled Chramosta (11) Taravel (11) Brozovic (5) and Husejnovic (5)
At the moment, buyed Rulli (GK,5) Jedvaj (D,10) Iancu (A,6) and Rotariu (A,5)...

Rulli
Gorupec Jedvaj Strandberg Corvalan
Vass
Ademi Drage
Halilovic Stanciu Rotariu(Iancu)

I always start with base v12

If I'm not winning at half time put the tactic overload. If 60 minutes have not scored a goal change the mentality to overload and I add take more risk and much higher tempo.

The tactic I use it to waste time defending a result. Typically, from 60 minutes.

Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Using overload or waste time and depends on each.

For screenshots, Alt + F9. Then go to My Documents/Sports Interactive/Fm2014 /screenshots

Chatin - Which match training did you used during the season? Attacking movement or Defensive positioning?

Chatin - Which match training did you used during the season? Attacking movement or Defensive positioning?

I go by the bets

Anything not favorite, defensive positioning

If you play at home: 2.25 vs 2.75, defensive positioning

If you play away: 2.75 vs 2.25, defensive positioning

From here, if you're favorite (example: 2.00 vs 3.20 and 1.80 vs 4.00), either at home or away, attacking movement

third season, 2019/2020.

Just epic. A very even year in the league.

In Champions League, eliminated in 1/8 final against Valencia on penalties

In the FA Cup semi-finals arrived to where we lost to Stoke for a own goal

chatin what do u do for individual player training ? do u leave it to *** man ? and what about teamtalks ?

I do individual training by position that will play.

Goalkeeper: Sweeper Keeper
Defendef Left: Wing Back
Defender Right: Complete Wing Back
Defender Centre: Central Defender
Defensive Midfielder: Ball Winning Midfielder
Midfielder Centre: Central Midfielder
Attacking Midfielder Centre: Advanced Playmaker
Attacking Midfielder Centre (Left/Right): Shadow Striker

Teams Talks Tylerbode

Kick-off: 'Nothing'.
Half-time: Winning: Calm 'playing well, but there is more to come'. Drawing or Losing: Aggresive 'far from pleased/show me something else?.
Full-time: Won: Calm 'well done, I'm pleased, good win for us'. Draw or Lost: Assertive 'far from pleased/we should have won?.

Back