Er Mer Gerrd - The Beta is Live!

• Thread starter Thread starter richieefc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 270
  • Views Views 32K
Honestly, I don't think anything could be hyped worse than Watch Dogs was.
PLEASE DON'T LET FM 15 BE ONLY HYPE PLEASE.

I don't think it's comparable. With FM we know what we're getting. I got a free voucher code for Watch Dogs a few months ago when I bought a new graphics card, but I didn't even bother to activate it.

I'm hardly too late because the beta hasn't been released

No idea why there are several threads, for "Yey, mine arrived". They all be available for activation at the same time, means nothing till launch

No idea why there are several threads, for "Yey, mine arrived". They all be available for activation at the same time, means nothing till launch
Any recommendation on what I should do?

There's one or two trying to pull a fast one by using a ref link. The refs they give earns them credit. I'm keeping an eye out for them though and they'll be dealt with

Will be tomorrow IMO. Complete guess though. Just with the codes being delivered by a lot of companies today, in anticipation, it seems quite possible. As for Miles saying the BETA isn't even built, I wouldnt buy that myself, plus I dont think it takes that long to build one. It's essentially taking one of the "older " .exe files and making it available via steam (i think) They obviously have a recent .exe there otherwise they wouldnt be releasing match engine footage. Then as we report bugs, they fix them and update the .exe to the newer version

Breaking news:

https://steamdb.info/app/295270/history/

They been doing something today .. i dont unnderstand what this means but its a development.

Also..

Over at sortitout on the forum i found this
GMG has already sent me my activation code and I got an email back from then saying the BETA will be live either by midnight tonight or shortly after don't miss out on the chance to have yours sent out early..

*Could be a load of bollocks if you ask me but 12:01 be time to refresh

I think that's the message someone tweeted to Miles and was immediately told it's not true

I think that's the message someone tweeted to Miles and was immediately told it's not true

Ahh, well they just done another update on the steam checker on the link, so they are up to something

It also says 29 people are playing Football Manger 15 .... someone is on!!!

Ahh, well they just done another update on the steam checker on the link, so they are up to something

Have a feeling it's prob just making sure there's not going to be a screw up when the thing goes live. Can't imagine what sort of stress there's going to be when everyone tries to download at once lol. Only a guess though-I have absolutely no idea what happens behind the scenes

Have a feeling it's prob just making sure there's not going to be a screw up when the thing goes live. Can't imagine what sort of stress there's going to be when everyone tries to download at once lol. Only a guess though-I have absolutely no idea what happens behind the scenes

Yeah Miles and co had one **** of a day i would imagine and even had the time to tweet me and most people back earlier. He'll be a hero until we see how good watford are ;)

Yeah Miles and co had one **** of a day i would imagine and even had the time to tweet me and most people back earlier. He'll be a hero until we see how good watford are ;)

Urgh Watford. They were my bogey team in FM 14. Think they were made delibarately OP. Nothing to do with my tactics.

QQ.

Urgh Watford. They were my bogey team in FM 14. Think they were made delibarately OP. Nothing to do with my tactics.

QQ.

That's miles' team. They have hidden hidden attributes to pump the player no matter what...

I remember people used to think that on the old champ mans with everton. In fairness Watford doing alright in the championship even with 4 managers this season. They are mad saves because of udinese as they can sign your players for free. With Udinese your basically in charge of 3/4 teams because of the affiliation rules.

QQ.

******* Troy Deeney every time. then when i sign him he's gash. Same for Billy McKay

did anybody here buy the russian cd key and activate it with a vpn ?

Back