Euro 2012 Match Discussion Thread

Yeah defence was shambolic, great finish by Balotelli, also seeing Neuer rooted to the spot wasn't exactly great either, suprised he didn't narrow the angle and try to force him wide. Germany need to bang one in before half time I think, otherwie it's going to be rough.

Mariooo!

Everyone said England defence did well against Italy, No Italy just didnt finish

Tonight they have proved that already, Balotelli actually finishing his chances.. Really Impressed with Italy and Balotelli himself

Joint top scorer at the euro's... who would have said that!

2 Errors, 2 goals.

Germany have played with a slow tempo, and Italy have eaten that up. Italy have been decent, but Germany very poor. Why are they standing off Pirlo?

2 Errors, 2 goals.

Germany have played with a slow tempo, and Italy have eaten that up. Italy have been decent, but Germany very poor. Why are they standing off Pirlo?

Ummm in my opinion, Pirlo hasn't really been influential anyway .

Not as influential as England game, but look at the start of every move, He is starting it

Cool under pressure, waiting for the prefect pass to set up an opportunity further down the line

First goal, all started with his raking long pass into Chellini. 6 of those already this game. Always an out ball for Italy,and Germany havent stopped that

I'm glad Prandelli had the sense to take out Super Mario before he gets himself sent off XD
He's capable of the best and the worse XD

Well played Italy.

Shame we didn't get 30 minutes of added time, that was some seriously entertaining football :D

In one word: Outclassed.

Where was the german coldness? Where was the non failing well oiled machine?

Outclassed by the southern europeans they despise so much, this was truly a chainsaw in sausages.

And the Octopus has failed his prediction for the final ;) Too bad.

F*CK Merkel,F*CK Platini.

From Portugal with love :) And now time to win to our Spanish brothers ;)

Good game, Germany let themselves down, letting the tempo drop, and italy controlled it. Montolivo and Pirlo were brilliant, as was De Rossi. 2 Errors led to the goals, but the front two were brilliant.

Good game, Germany let themselves down, letting the tempo drop, and italy controlled it. Montolivo and Pirlo were brilliant, as was De Rossi. 2 Errors led to the goals, but the front two were brilliant.

Cassano was amazing. Made Hummels his ***** and just heard he has created the most chances of every player in tournament.

Bad system used from Germany and it was easy to predict that Italy will just over run the mid. First half Leow send Yozil to the trap of Prandelli - Chiellini and De Rossi, and instead of neutralizing each other (Pirlo and Yozil) we had Pirlo still dictating the tempo and the game, while Yozil could not do anything guarded by the best defender and def mid out there.

Before the EU Cup started I said that Italy are too dependent on him and I did not like it, but **** Pirlo is making massive action and delivering.

Oh and where is the local octopus that said Italy had no chance :D? Too bad, always seem to disappear at the most crucial times x)

Better team won, although Germans were rather unlucky in some situations, but Italy controlled the game. Don't think i saw German team give up so easy before, 60 minutes in a game you could see they lost their faith. They were still trying but it was all half-assed and unprepared.