Euro 2016

I think Italy's run will come to an end against Germany. It will take something very very special for Conte to rouse two extraordinary performances from his players back-to-back.

Im going to go for another massive longshot.

Iceland to win the Euros

This from the same person who predicted Leicester would win the Premier League back in November

I think Italy's run will come to an end against Germany. It will take something very very special for Conte to rouse two extraordinary performances from his players back-to-back.

Just reading earlier Germany have never beaten Italy in any major tournament. Like ever! ..... Absolutely mad that.

Taking Poland to beat Portugal tonight. <PLEASE let Zielinski play SOME part so we can see what he brings! SORT IT OUT TYTON MAN!>

And then Poland to play Wales the semi. Germany to play France the other.

Should be a real good 4 day's of games.

I don't know if other teams don't scout us or what. Since I ever remember, our NT always goes balls deep attacking in the first 10-15 minutes. Always. It's a cultural thing I guess. And yet opposition usually seems shocked when that happens.

I don't know if other teams don't scout us or what. Since I ever remember, our NT always goes balls deep attacking in the first 10-15 minutes. Always. It's a cultural thing I guess. And yet opposition usually seems shocked when that happens.

Just waiting for the Ronaldo strop. Or 10.

Not bad for 18 years of age. Helluva' goal!

Game DEFO on now.

Good one this.

Unlucky deflection on the goal, Fabianski had it covered. We were lucky not to have penalty against us earlier though, so I guess it evens out.

some 1 needs to give him a slap and say you stay up top and we will get you the ball to do your thing

Someone needs to stand upto him and tell him to do one on free kicks! 41 he's had now in major tournaments and still not scored.

Regardless the deflection, good goal, the more I see this kid Sanches the more I think he is the real deal

We have no bench, so If we dont' finish this by 90 minutes, it's gone.

Sorry Tyton man, but I thought you got what you deserved there for being so negative after you scored so early.