Euro 2016

Sorry Tyton man, but I thought you got what you deserved there for being so negative after you scored so early.

Yeah, the game was right for the taking if we were just more proactive. I could see how both teams seem comfortable with just waiting for pens, the quality of penalties from both team was fantastic. Even the miss was decently taken.

Another utterly garbage game of football that started with so much promise.

Yeah glad I was only half watching, beauty of having a laptop and a desktop, I can watch Poland crash out of Euro 2016 whilst taking Berlin with said Poles on Hearts of Iron 4

Yeah, the game was right for the taking if we were just more proactive. I could see how both teams seem comfortable with just waiting for pens, the quality of penalties from both team was fantastic. Even the miss was decently taken.

The balls on Sanches to take his pen the way he did

I can't complain anyway, even reaching 1/4 is our biggest success in 34 years. We may not play thrilling football, but man, we've become ******* hard to break down. I don't even recall anyone creating a clear cut chance against us in the whole tournament.

I can't complain anyway, even reaching 1/4 is our biggest success in 34 years. We may not play thrilling football, but man, we've become ******* hard to break down. I don't even recall anyone creating a clear cut chance against us in the whole tournament.

Portugal have reached the semi's without winning a game.

Another mad stat this Euro's.

Portugal have reached the semi's without winning a game.

Another mad stat this Euro's.

I wonder if they can better I think it was Paraguay a few years back got to the Copa final without winning a game, may be wrong but I am fairly certain this was a thing haha

I wonder if they can better I think it was Paraguay a few years back got to the Copa final without winning a game, may be wrong but I am fairly certain this was a thing haha

Yup, thanks to this wonderful interwebz thingie, 2011. Drew every game before losing the final 3-0 to Uruguay.

Make way for the future best center midfielder of the world, Renato Sanches. Believe it! On to win this ****!

I think he's overhyped.

Prove me wrong, but just my opinion of course

A 18 year old young player dominating the game every time he goes in, already bought by Bayern for a huge sum and with LEAGUES of potential to improve with at least 15 more great years of football.

Overhyped. Yeah. Sure. Let's not talk about England's midfielders, mate :D A bit of an icey situation.

I've been hearing that sort of rhetoric by Sporting and Porto fans for the whole year and every time they were proven wrong. Today they swallowed so many frogs, I don't thing we have any left!

Last edited:
A 18 year old young player dominating the game every time he goes in, already bought by Bayern for a huge sum and with LEAGUES of potential to improve with at least 15 more great years of football.

Overhyped. Yeah. Sure. Let's not talk about England's midfielders, mate :D A bit of an icey situation.

I've been hearing that sort of rhetoric by Sporting and Porto fans for the whole year and every time they were proven wrong. Today they swallowed so many frogs, I don't thing we have any left!

I'm not English m8. :p

I'm not English m8. :p

*He's one of the good ones

Good luck tonight matey. Really pulling for you to not only beat Belgium, but win it all.

The Welsh and Icelandic story's are boys own stuff. Utterly brilliant and LONG may they both continue.

Plus it's only right and proper that the best player in the World EVER has a European Championship to sit and admire as he suaverly sits and strokes his beard in contemplation of what miracle he can perform next!

*He's one of the good ones

Good luck tonight matey. Really pulling for you to not only beat Belgium, but win it all.

The Welsh and Icelandic story's are boys own stuff. Utterly brilliant and LONG may they both continue.

Plus it's only right and proper that the best player in the World EVER has a European Championship to sit and admire as he suaverly sits and strokes his beard in contemplation of what miracle he can perform next!

I get the sense you mean Joe Allen? :p

We know we can beat Belgium from the Qualifiers, but knowing Portugal's luck, they'll luck their way to the EUROs...

Massive off-topic, but apparently our goverment took the opportunity and pushed some very controversial legislation Wednesday evening while everyone was focused on the Euro quarterfinals. ******* miserable ******.

Massive off-topic, but apparently our goverment took the opportunity and pushed some very controversial legislation Wednesday evening while everyone was focused on the Euro quarterfinals. ******* miserable ******.

I feel your pain. But stay clear of the UK. We have bigger ones.

Ooooh. I always forget you're very touchy over there with those things ahah. I once terribly offended a scot this way :D

Good luck to Wales. I like Bale quite a lot and the gutsy style of play. Belgium is overall better but it's maybe 60% to Belgium and 40% to Wales. Will be a tight game.

Fantastic from Wales after a wonderful web from Belgium.

Belgium all over the place under pressure again. Just don't get the hype.

Come on Wales!

This is close, the pendulum can swing at any time, we just gotta keep this up, and hopefully we can nick a goal to win it.

COME ON WALES!