Was just wondering if anyone has moved on yet or are we all still bidding for glory in Austria! If we are has anyone moved to a different club? I have been linked to a couple of jobs, like LASK Linz and Wolfsberger but no offers yet!! Still carrying the fight with SV Horn...

Still with SV Horn, couple of times I have declared my interest in the Austria Wien job but they said they wouldn't take any notice whilst another manager was still in charge, then when the manager got sacked I didn't notice and they hired someone else :(

View attachment 354748View attachment 354747View attachment 354745

5th season over, finished 6th and the same problem as the year before as my end of season form cost me. I did sell my 2 best CB's halfway through the season for a combined fee of £950k and bought in 2 similar rated CB's on free's! Hopefully will do better next season, just need to solve the problem of my end of season form!

View attachment 647237View attachment 647240View attachment 647245

5th season over, finished 6th and the same problem as the year before as my end of season form cost me. I did sell my 2 best CB's halfway through the season for a combined fee of £950k and bought in 2 similar rated CB's on free's! Hopefully will do better next season, just need to solve the problem of my end of season form!

I've been finding the same thing towards the end of the season and towards the mid season break and end up having to give guys time off training to try and keep fitness up as it's the only way I've found so far of lessening the impact. That said I do have quite a small squad so that probably exaggerates the problem.

Let me know if you find anything that helps.

I may be the nearest. Tied 1st in league with 8 games gone in 1st season and still in cup/

I've been finding the same thing towards the end of the season and towards the mid season break and end up having to give guys time off training to try and keep fitness up as it's the only way I've found so far of lessening the impact. That said I do have quite a small squad so that probably exaggerates the problem.

Let me know if you find anything that helps.

Will do mate, I'm going to try training fitness during the mid season break see if that helps

View attachment 354703

Just wanted to post this as it is my first big profit from a transfer, signed Umut Fidan on a free a couple of years ago and now sold him for £1.3mil, plus as part of the deal I get 25% of his next transfer fee!

RESTART

After 5 years out in the wilderness and 5 years of applying for every job in Austria I thought it was time to admit defeat and start again.. I got offered a job in Belarus and Belgium lower leagues but rejected both..

So here we go again.. see if I can learn from my past mistakes...

View attachment 354589

Wish me luck I think I am going to need it!!!!

I may be the nearest. Tied 1st in league with 8 games gone in 1st season and still in cup/

Close... I'm in march, 2nd 2 points behind in prem and in the quarters of the cup. I hope to somehow steal the league so I don't have a squad for CL!

Close... I'm in march, 2nd 2 points behind in prem and in the quarters of the cup. I hope to somehow steal the league so I don't have a squad for CL!

Mine went pear-shaped in the league. 8th ATM in league and quarters of cup.

In the final of the cup VS ing a 1st division team and 4th in league! Could be Europe next season for SV Horn!