Status
Not open for further replies.
can i join and be ajax?

one other question, will weaker teams get more of a budget, coz if say the psvs or the portos have the same budgets as the man utds or the barcelonas, it wud be extremely harder

can i join and be ajax?

one other question, will weaker teams get more of a budget, coz if say the psvs or the portos have the same budgets as the man utds or the barcelonas, it wud be extremely harder

Do you mean in-game budget or auction budget ?
Your in mate.

is liverpool12345 and stevengerrard12345 the same person? looks a bit suspicious

Do you mean in-game budget or auction budget ?
Your in mate.

he means auction budget

It's better if the bigger teams get less than the smaller teams so teams like ajax have more of a chance

sure do you not start with no players? then 200 players r put into the auction ... dont think everyone gets the rules, i could be one of them if im wrong

i mean like auction budget, coz the big teams have a near complete if not complete team already, the second team of european teams have the odd sprinklin of talent, so wed have to do more work than like chelsea, man utd, etc. im just sayin as it would make it a fairer game in the end when it comes to story time

Is there anymore teams available? From what i can see there isn't?

is liverpool12345 and stevengerrard12345 the same person? looks a bit suspicious
yes they are did you see the date joined?

Last edited:
no because ive never heard of him if there was someone called eyeballs88888888 would that be you

marseille for me? :)

not a double acc. just a new guy, who prefers reading over posting for now :}

marseille for me? :)

not a double acc. just a new guy, who prefers reading over posting for now :}

Your in mate

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

There are 8 teams left

I doubt you'll get 8 more members to join because most of the teams left are rubbish and have no chance of winning either league. To make sure you keep the interest of the guys you've got you should think about starting this soon ;)

as i said, you had too many teams, should have taken my advice.

Joe , I have took your advice and I am going to remove unpicked teams. So auction list will be up sometime tomorrow.

are you definitely removing teams?
i would join but i would just make it uneven then you would have to wait for yet another person

it doesnt matter about uneven-ness, u cud still run it wel i think. just be one whipping team

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:02 PM ----------

wens this starting up'?

I would take teams out but then there would be no cups so Would you guys like league and cups or just league ?

Status
Not open for further replies.