which database would you rather use?

• LFC marshall update

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • Default january update

Votes: 21 39.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I declare the Manager and Transfer window open, feel free to conclude deals with each other, also let me know your chairman names etc. If you want to wait on posting an update till you have concluded some transfer deals that is fair enough I do not mind all I expect is that players participate. I don't expect massive updates with shedloads of pics etc if you want to just write text that is also fine. If anyone doesn't agree with their clubs value and thinks I made a mistake which I may well have feel free to PM me I won't be arsey or anything honest.

NOW LET THE MADNESS COMMENCE (H)

Can we have the save game file please...

Newcastle Overhaul

BBC Sport can announce that six players has joined Newcastle with immediate effect which takes the summer spending up to 110 million pound

Isco has already been announced a Newcastle player (skysports.com)
And Newcastle have now added to their ranks: Playmaker Ander Herrera from Atletico for 12m
Winger Andriy Yarmolenko for 19.5m
Prolific striker Facundo Ferreyra 19.75m
Wonderkid attacking midfielder Tomas Martinez for 5m
Left back Alberto Moreno for 18m

If I do not answer PM's for the next half hour its because I am using SI's own in game editor to get everything up to scratch I will get a completed save up aswell in next half hour to an hour. Been busy taking requests off managers, watching Argentina and helping someone with A crusader kings 2 mod

View attachment 361143

@SkySportsNews: #NUFC have completed a 32m move for Brazilian born striker Diego Costa. Robinson has challenged Schalke owner Lewie Roberts claiming Costa can prove more effective than Lewandowski

Evertons-new-crest-008.jpg

Changes at the top as Kenwright finally sells up

After almost 25 years on the board at Everton FC Bill Kenwright finally finds the right investor to come in and take Everton to the next level in the ex-international footballer Gonzalo Flores. A man who although has no experience in running a club does have experience in the English Premier league after having an incredible career with Birmingham City in which he was able to lead them to over 10 prem titles, over 10 champions league titles and numerous other club and personal accolades with the most impressive possibly being the fact that he was able to beat Lionel Messi's record of the number of World player of the year trophies.

With the takeover costing just shy of £300 million the owner has already started in making swift changes at the club however the manager will not be one of them as Roberto Martinez has been told his job is safe and he will continue to be charge as long as he is able to bring the success the new board want to see. It is believed that the new owners are pushing him to finally take Everton one step further and secure a top 4 finish this season and secure champions league football.

The transfers have already started as a big name has been immediately signed in the form of Marco Reus who signs for the Toffees for a record fee of £29.5 million. He has come in with two other names as both Ryan Shawcross and Andre Ayew for a combined total of £19.75 million. With players moving to the club already this isnt the final time we will see movement from Everton as it is reported that they are looking to improve their central midfield options in this window also.

View attachment 633031
TWO IN TWO TRANSFER LISTED

Manuel Neur and Diego Costa have joined the club as Newcastle strengthen once again.

Neuer said "This is a new chapter for me and my family and will want to bring success to this club, I thank Bayern for many great years of service but now this is a new challenge for me and one I am looking forward too"

Costa claimed he is delighted to have joined and promised Newcastle goals and learn how to speak English.

Meanwhile Davide Santon and Papiss Cisse have been told by the club they are able to look for new clubs after being told they are surplus to requirements.

Evertons-new-crest-008.jpg

Changes at the top as Kenwright finally sells up

After almost 25 years on the board at Everton FC Bill Kenwright finally finds the right investor to come in and take Everton to the next level in the ex-international footballer Gonzalo Flores. A man who although has no experience in running a club does have experience in the English Premier league after having an incredible career with Birmingham City in which he was able to lead them to over 10 prem titles, over 10 champions league titles and numerous other club and personal accolades with the most impressive possibly being the fact that he was able to beat Lionel Messi's record of the number of World player of the year trophies.

With the takeover costing just shy of £300 million the owner has already started in making swift changes at the club however the manager will not be one of them as Roberto Martinez has been told his job is safe and he will continue to be charge as long as he is able to bring the success the new board want to see. It is believed that the new owners are pushing him to finally take Everton one step further and secure a top 4 finish this season and secure champions league football.

The transfers have already started as a big name has been immediately signed in the form of Marco Reus who signs for the Toffees for a record fee of £29.5 million. He has come in with two other names as both Ryan Shawcross and Andre Ayew for a combined total of £19.75 million. With players moving to the club already this isnt the final time we will see movement from Everton as it is reported that they are looking to improve their central midfield options in this window also.

Nice start and signings, Martinez was a manager I was looking at if no one took over Everton so fair play for keeping him

Nice start and signings, Martinez was a manager I was looking at if no one took over Everton so fair play for keeping him

Yh he attempts to play good football and on other saves Everton have generally done well with him as manager until he eventually leaves to take over the spanish job from either Del Bosque or Guardiola. Im a bit gutted that you got Neuer to be honest as I was thinking about him. Im sure i will be able to find someone else but I would of loved to have snapped him up.

Yh he attempts to play good football and on other saves Everton have generally done well with him as manager until he eventually leaves to take over the spanish job from either Del Bosque or Guardiola. Im a bit gutted that you got Neuer to be honest as I was thinking about him. Im sure i will be able to find someone else but I would of loved to have snapped him up.

Haha sorry, I was close to snapping someone else up but wasn't able too, so went for Neuer

Haha sorry, I was close to snapping someone else up but wasn't able too, so went for Neuer

You have made some top signings so far and to be totally honest Im not totally confident in our target of reaching the top 4 purely because I can see you sneaking in there yourself. I am interested to see how DIego Costa works out in the premier league both for you here and for Chelsea next season if they ever finalise the transfer.

You have made some top signings so far and to be totally honest Im not totally confident in our target of reaching the top 4 purely because I can see you sneaking in there yourself. I am interested to see how DIego Costa works out in the premier league both for you here and for Chelsea next season if they ever finalise the transfer.

I feel if they gel and if my manager uses them effectively it could work well, I have left my balance quite low so I hope for some success, I was quite jealous of the signing of Reus tbh. My first target was Suarez but he was too much and Diego Costa has a 32m release clause, which actually makes Diego Costa 100m cheaper. I also have Ferrerya who may be frozen out if not rotated but he and Remy are good back up strikers

epic terrorist your inbox is full, are you interested? and are you able to transfer list players so computer teams bid or is that not possible?

Note: Yoann Gouffran has been transfer listed, value 6m (not asking price)

Celta Vigo announce new owner!

Celta Vigo have announced that English playboy and Millionaire Dale Henderson has taken over the spanish club with immediate effect. We go live to the press conference now to meet the chairman and he will be unveiling the clubs new signings.

Reporter " so Mr Henderson what made you decide to buy Celta Vigo and invest your money?"

"well I want to get involved in football because its the game I love and celta were available at the right price so it just seemed the right choice!"

Reporter "you have spent alot of money would you walk us through the clubs new signings"

"why but of course, firstly let us start with the goalkeeper Tim Krul signed for 12 million good solid keeper will serve us well, then we signed De Vrij for the defence a brilliant prospect a future captain of this club. The midfield is very strong now as I signed Rakitic for 27 million, Khedira for 22 and the excellent youth prospect William Carvalho for 12 million. Going forward we strengthened the wings with a 20.5 million bid for Raheem Sterling accepted and Angel Di Maria for 36 million."

Reporter " are you in the market for more players?"

"Yes a striker and more defenders"

Reporter " is Luis Enrique's job safe as manager?"

"yes it is he has a season to make the team gel unless this season is an utter catastrophy the minimum aim is to finish in the top ten and hopefully have a cup run that will be all for today "

I feel if they gel and if my manager uses them effectively it could work well, I have left my balance quite low so I hope for some success, I was quite jealous of the signing of Reus tbh. My first target was Suarez but he was too much and Diego Costa has a 32m release clause, which actually makes Diego Costa 100m cheaper. I also have Ferrerya who may be frozen out if not rotated but he and Remy are good back up strikers

Thats an incredible saving on Diego Costa Im gutted I didnt move quicker for him now. I feel as though I am pretty much done with transfers now though and maybe only a couple of youngsters will come in. Hopefully now Martinez can get the squad to gel quickly as the squad at the moment should be able to give any team a problem if they can perform together

epic terrorist your inbox is full, are you interested? and are you able to transfer list players so computer teams bid or is that not possible?

Note: Yoann Gouffran has been transfer listed, value 6m (not asking price)

I can set players as transfer listed in game and will address that at the appropriate time once everything has settled down a bit and everyone has completed their transfers. My inbox is empty now also but I do not want Goufffran.

Is it possible for me to join?

you may join pick a club and let me know chairman name manager choice club etc but I will not be doing anymore on the database tonight because I am shattered

Status
Not open for further replies.