which database would you rather use?

• LFC marshall update

Votes: 32 60.4%
  • Default january update

Votes: 21 39.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for the mispelling of your name, I am currently using an iphone on tapatalk and the autocorrect changed it from godfish to goldfish.
I have no problem with you personally, it just seemed to me the argument is everybody against 1 person so I've tried so calm the situation down, if you want to continue that discussion like you said we can do it over pms no problem

Then I apologize for snapping, it was unwarranted.

I wasn't so much jumping in one side, I was trying to offer a different perspective. It just so happens that I didn't take to the tone used to me, and I got very sarcastic and snappy, I do that on occasion.

I have no issue with you either, I enjoy the banter between our respective chairmen. I agree, the situation does need calming, hence my sloping off and grabbing a beer before someone finds cause to ban me from the site. That would be a little problematic.

Ah well I read it wrong then, you have 6m

This would mean that I was 100m in debt before you put the 105m in, do you think this is really possible for the club to have kept running at that time and not sold everyone in January in game before it got to our window?

Argument over now as I've had enough,

I provide a save everytime to see if everything was right. you never had a problem then but now you're in the red you do.

I was more organised and wrote everything down on paper

the club, the sum etc

I made a couple of mistakes still but owned up to them.

You have a choice, leave or sort it out.
Not trying to be an **** but I haven't messed up

Like I said I don't want to get involved but James' evidence does show the money hasn't gone in leedsunitedandproud

I as hoping that screen would be in Feb still, didn't realise it would be April as I hadn't downloaded the latest save yet.

This screen confirm the money didn't go in during Feb but you said it should have gone in during Jan which we can't see on the monthly view.

January is the box before February it just doesn't have the date wrote down

Like I said I don't want to get involved but James' evidence does show the money hasn't gone in leedsunitedandproud

I as hoping that screen would be in Feb still, didn't realise it would be April as I hadn't downloaded the latest save yet.

This screen confirm the money didn't go in during Feb but you said it should have gone in during Jan which we can't see on the monthly view.

Yes I realise it hasn't gone in on his screenshot. I said countless of times I don't understand why it has done that.

But my image shows that I did infact edit the money in. I don't understand James photo but I remember putting it in cos I was happy that he had the money again, I was cos he made a mistake and was hoping it would put him out of admin.

January is the box before February it just doesn't have the date wrote down

Sorry, I meant in the break down table under the graph if it was still in Feb then it would show Jan as the previous month which would have proven definitively one way or the other.

Yes I realise it hasn't gone in on his screenshot. I said countless of times I don't understand why it has done that.

But my image shows that I did infact edit the money in. I don't understand James photo but I remember putting it in cos I was happy that he had the money again, I was cos he made a mistake and was hoping it would put him out of admin.

Well it seems the game went wrong with it, how about you just put the 105m in for him and end the argument. Your both right leave it at that

I'm sorry to you James if you feel hard done by. I know I have put money in, I really have I promise on my Grandad's grave.

I don't wanna continue this now as it'll separate the group and we have got on for four weeks with no hassle and I'm not letting that effect now.

If we can find a reasonable solution great

I'm sorry to you James if you feel hard done by. I know I have put money in, I really have I promise on my Grandad's grave.

I don't wanna continue this now as it'll separate the group and we have got on for four weeks with no hassle and I'm not letting that effect now.

Pm me and we can discuss a reasonable solution then

Also apologize if I've caused any offence to you at any time

If you've got a backup during Feb where you can take the same screen James did, but with Jan showing in that income table as the previous month and the money's gone in then you could sue that save to continue with. That would probably be the fairest way. If not then not sure.

And just so you know I don't doubt you've put the money in on the editor as you wouldn't have any reason to claim you have if you haven't. It's whether something's gone wrong between the editor and the game causing the funds to either not go in or only partially go in or something.

Or that works, looks like you guys came to solution while I was typing that.

You was -70 before though, one thing I thought of now i may have missed off your final transfer funding by accident that's coud possibly be the reason why it only came up with -4.

Status
Not open for further replies.