Everton Perfection: Win BPL (98 points) & FA Cup First Season

• Thread starter Thread starter poweriess
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 235
  • Views Views 56K
My Everton

These are just a few if you need any more screenshots let me know mate.

What do you think my starting line up should be out of this squad mate? 2nd season not as good as the 1st but still in the CL places though so can't complain

Hi mate,

I've been looking for a few days your formation and she passionates me a lot.

I'm with Southampton and i'm at the end of my second season. First season i end third with the CL for my second season.
Second season has been amazing for me, i've win the BPL without any losses and 100 points, i finish second in my CL group and drew PSG i've unfortunetly lost, and i've also won the Capital One Cup.

Since March my results were not so impressive as they were at the beginning of the season. I have played a 4-3-1-2 all the season so may be my opponents prepare more my tactic.

For next season i will try your formation to surprise my opponents.

My only question is, will my team be able to play destroy opponents like you do ;)
I have the whole transfer window to do so if you have any advices !!

My starting 11 will be
GK : Ter Stegen
LWB : Luke Shaw
CB : Joel Matip
CB : Dejan Lovren
RB : Nathanael Clyne
CDM : Victor Wanyama
CM : James Ward-Prose / Fausto Rossi
CM : Schneiderlin but i want to replace him beacause he is not performing well at all for me
CAM : Adam Lallana
RM : André Hahn
ST : Duvan Zapata

Your opinion ?

Hi mate,

I've been looking for a few days your formation and she passionates me a lot.

I'm with Southampton and i'm at the end of my second season. First season i end third with the CL for my second season.
Second season has been amazing for me, i've win the BPL without any losses and 100 points, i finish second in my CL group and drew PSG i've unfortunetly lost, and i've also won the Capital One Cup.

Since March my results were not so impressive as they were at the beginning of the season. I have played a 4-3-1-2 all the season so may be my opponents prepare more my tactic.

For next season i will try your formation to surprise my opponents.

My only question is, will my team be able to play destroy opponents like you do ;)
I have the whole transfer window to do so if you have any advices !!

My starting 11 will be
GK : Ter Stegen
LWB : Luke Shaw
CB : Joel Matip
CB : Dejan Lovren
RB : Nathanael Clyne
CDM : Victor Wanyama
CM : James Ward-Prose / Fausto Rossi
CM : Schneiderlin but i want to replace him beacause he is not performing well at all for me
CAM : Adam Lallana
RM : André Hahn
ST : Duvan Zapata

Your opinion ?
Thats a good team i would replace Schneiderlin, Buy a new RM any world class one or Rodrigo Gomez and Finally try get Barkley for your AMC hes amazing!

What do you think my starting line up should be out of this squad mate? 2nd season not as good as the 1st but still in the CL places though so can't complain
I would keep that team but put Barkley back in when hes not injured and i would play Garcia over your DM perosnally but its your decision

Press that, then the screenshots will be saved into Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\screenshots. Then just upload the file to an image sharing site.

2nd season

This is how the 2nd Season ended a good solid season and a tactic that you can build a club with Cheers mate you stopped me from throwing my PC out of the window.

This is how the 2nd Season ended a good solid season and a tactic that you can build a club with Cheers mate you stopped me from throwing my PC out of the window.
Well done mate glad its worked for you good win europe but bit disappointed with the league, probably because your players are young and couldn't handle so many competitions

Well done mate glad its worked for you good win europe but bit disappointed with the league, probably because your players are young and couldn't handle so many competitions

That will be the reason mate but that is because I like to build for the future so I am going to have to find a happy medium with rotating the squad.....even with the young players I still had the chance to win the league with a few weeks left going to get it back next year though ;-)

I left this tactic to try others, but had to come back. Should be getting more love than it is. Great tactic.

Back