Everton Perfection: Win BPL (98 points) & FA Cup First Season

• Thread starter Thread starter poweriess
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 235
  • Views Views 56K
impressuve, how did you get it fluid quickly? follow the op training?
just train the tactic as much as possible in pre season, move the bar all the way left and the use the training in the op for real games

what do you put the match prep on? you know, the options on the calendar?

what do you put the match prep on? you know, the options on the calendar?

great 1st game 4-1 away, one problem is I had 23 shots but created only 4 cccs

why is that?

great 1st game 4-1 away, one problem is I had 23 shots but created only 4 cccs

why is that?
maybe some of your players like to take long shots? and 4 CCC´s is good when away from home

finding I give away a lot of fouls and poor defensively with balls over my defenders head

This tactic in the 1st season was immense for me Prem Champs Carling cup winners and FA Cup runners up cant ask for more

Got to say with the madness surrounding the start of this topic this tactic is solid, started using half way through my shrewsbury season record with it was
P: 30
W: 16
D: 10
L: 4

I was promoted in 2nd place with a god awful team and only made one signing!

Also made it to the 5th round of the FA cup which was crazy

Got to say with the madness surrounding the start of this topic this tactic is solid, started using half way through my shrewsbury season record with it was
P: 30
W: 16
D: 10
L: 4

I was promoted in 2nd place with a god awful team and only made one signing!

Also made it to the 5th round of the FA cup which was crazy
Great result mate! thanks for the feedback

This tactic in the 1st season was immense for me Prem Champs Carling cup winners and FA Cup runners up cant ask for more
Amazing mate couldn't ask for much more! btw if you could could you put some screenshots and what team were you?

Update from my last post predicted 24th in championship now sitting 2nd after 25 games with my new CAM scoring 20 in 20 games, with 4 assists he also tops the league with key passes at 38 just a shame the rest of the team cant finish

Update from my last post predicted 24th in championship now sitting 2nd after 25 games with my new CAM scoring 20 in 20 games, with 4 assists he also tops the league with key passes at 38 just a shame the rest of the team cant finish
Thats amazing mate glad my tactic is working for you! who is your AMC i can put him in the recommended players if you want

Back