Everton Perfection: Win BPL (98 points) & FA Cup First Season

• Thread starter Thread starter poweriess
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 235
  • Views Views 56K
Right. Finished first season with luton. Up until xmas I was using a 4231 and a 442 with up and down results. I switched to this in jan. I didn't lose another game. Let a lot of goals in though. I think having the strongest squad in the league helped me get away with it.

In 2nd season now and won my first game. I'm gonna stick with it and see how it performs against stronger teams. Some games I have lots of shots with hardly any ccc and others I have lots. Can't work out why though.

Cheers I'll keep you updated

One thing. The pre season training wasn't in the op. My team is struggling getting fluid at the start of the season

Swansea

G-M.Vorm
FB- Angel Rangel
CD-J.Amat
CD-Chico
CWB-B.Davies
A-Britton
CM-de guzman
DLP-Shelvey
W-Pablo Hernandez
AP-Michu
AF- Wilfred Bony

?

Gonna have a try with this tactic :D
Hey Power , What do you think about change Winger to IF , So when Attack , my team change formation to 2-3-2-1-2

Strikers dont seem to do very well for me, ive played 10 games my 3 strikers have scored 1 goals each if the midfield dont score then i dont win the game

Amazing tactic for first season with everton, won the league and CoC. Abysmal in the second season, losing games I shouldn't, currently 5th in the prem after 28 games, sticking with it though

Amazing tactic for first season with everton, won the league and CoC. Abysmal in the second season, losing games I shouldn't, currently 5th in the prem after 28 games, sticking with it though
Great first season mate! not to sure whats going wrong in the second :(

Great first season mate! not to sure whats going wrong in the second :(
Me neither, players just aren't performing. Managed to beat Barca 1-0 in group stage of CL at home. Currently in the quarter final vs them. First leg lost 4-2 away and about to play 2nd. :)

View attachment 352320

Last edited:
Me neither, players just aren't performing. Managed to beat Barca 1-0 in group stage of CL at home. Currently in the quarter final vs them. First leg lost 4-2 away and about to play 2nd. :)

View attachment 652659
Is the tactic fully fluid? and did you sign alot of new players or really young ones as they may not be up to the task of so many competitions also are you using the training from the op?

Is the tactic fully fluid? and did you sign alot of new players or really young ones as they may not be up to the task of so many competitions also are you using the training from the op?

Yes and yes. and I only signed like 1 or 2 for rotation and depth for the champions league. Idk, I guess it's just 2nd season syndrome.

Yes and yes. and I only signed like 1 or 2 for rotation and depth for the champions league. Idk, I guess it's just 2nd season syndrome.
Yeah hopefully, im just carrying on my second season now from this everton game in the op, i took a break for a while. Lets see how it goes

Last edited:
Back