Everton Perfection: Win BPL (98 points) & FA Cup First Season

• Thread starter Thread starter poweriess
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 235
  • Views Views 56K
it was sakar5 saying yoyu posted fake results seems to be workign great for me

Do you know who it is mate? and I've just uploaded my save so everyone can check my save out for themselves and see i haven't cheated or anything

https://www.mediafire.com/?77vb7iewmhbj3ap
BUSTED!

You saved game 40 times during the first season! You saved it before each match and just replayed it!

Muahaha -)))) I feel sorry for your time -)))

BUSTED.png

BUSTED!

You saved game 40 times during the first season! You saved it before each match and just replayed it!

BUSTED.png

I guess you never looked at the date created nor the game time!

Hello :) sorry for my english is bad so I used an online translator ... I have 3 questions gives you the pre-game set? of pressing or marking before each match you doing? and said you got your players before the match?

BUSTED!

BUSTED.png

Not necessarily. I save before each game too because of occasional crashes. There is nothing more frustrating than loosing a save after you went on a 10 game winning streak.

Never tried the tactic and i don't know the creator. 20 Hours for PL is less than average.

Or, like most people, he could have a weekly autosave?

I dont really care if its fake or not, but 40 times is a awful lot for 1 season. And also too have played 20 hours for 1 season is way too long and most importanly why are there 5903 database changes?

BUSTED!

LOOL, I see you can't trust anyone nowadays :) Such a sad world we live in :)

lol sakar, my game is auto saving every week, so you busted me as well?:O

lol sakar, my game is auto saving every week, so you busted me as well?:O

And you too have 5903 database changes in your save and then post crazy results to support your tactic?

Honestly, I don't blame poweriess for what he did because everyone do that. When you sell your car you want it shines as new. I'm 100% sure that many people who post their tactics replay few matches in order to make final results more attractive and I'm ok about that but recently I started to notice that people more and more cross the line by posting very unrealistic results in order to get attention for their tactics and if we don't try to stop it then soon this place will be flooded even more with tactics that have incredible results on screenshots but in reality you can’t win anything with it.

Only togher we can fight it asking posters provide saves to backup their results :)

Last edited:
I dont really care if its fake or not, but 40 times is a awful lot for 1 season. And also too have played 20 hours for 1 season is way too long and most importanly why are there 5903 database changes?

Transfer updates? Additional leagues?
I can't say he has cheated, neither he hasn't, but this looks like a witch hunt.

And you too have 5903 database changes in your save and then post crazy results to support your tactic?

Honestly, I don't blame poweriess for what he did because everyone do that. When you sell your car you want it shines as new. I'm 100% sure that many people who post their tactics replay few matches in order to make final results more attractive and I'm ok about that but recently I started to notice that people more and more cross the line by posting very unrealistic results in order to get attention for their tactics and if we don't try to stop it then soon this place will be flooded even more with tactics that have incredible results on screenshots but in reality you can’t win anything with it.

Only togher we can fight it asking posters provide saves to backup their results :)

You need to find a hobby... If the above in RED is the case, then stop posting and move on. I don't need to read threads littered with your posts.

1cb902c5ac4a48e70a8b45ea0f57dc75.png

There's my database changes, I use LFC's update and 29 others to make it more realistic (german national team, news journalists, sponsors, etc...)

Don't judge someone by the amount of database changes they have.

this is two threads i see sakar5 in

all he does is go around crying in threads and blame everyone for nothing

saving the game isn't against the rules, nor is using a transfer update

why don't you stop being bad at the game, maybe learn how to use these successful tactics, then see what happens

cause all i see is a kid crying in other peoples threads looking for fake excuses to blame them cause you can't man manage your own squad

honestly , this tactic is good , not to good but also not to bad, I think It's balance

The database changes are the transfer updates, etc. And its true I do save it before each game yo ensure if it crashes I will start in the same place but not once have I ever lost then reloaded

Back